All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:38 pm 
Unregistered
Hey guy's i was just wounding if anyone died on area 51
let me now

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:11 am 
Unregistered
A sargeant was abducted from white sands and his body dumped there after three days of absence while they searched the missle range...The incident was witnessed, and the witness chrged with murder...but later the dumped and mutilated body cleared the officer who was with him at the time of his abduction by a flying disc.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:00 pm 

Many people who have worked on projects in Area 51 have died from exposure to toxins, elements, compounds and the like -- these have caused strange cancers, skin lesions, stomach ailments, and many other problems that can't be diagnosed because Nellis AFB and other contractors who are responsible for medical records will not release the information to the physicians in the private sector. Most of the ill have no idea to what they've been exposed. They sign papers, I've read, that prohibit them from being able to discuss their jobs for ANY reason, and even when they do, the information doesn't yield enough information for their private physicians to do much to help them.
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:14 pm 
Unregistered
I vaguely remember that the people who were exposed were working near trenches where they burned toxic materials old computers and etc...the fumes made them sick....
Then of course there were crashes of all types of sircraft they were testing including two pilots of a saucer that blew up if rumour is correct on that one...
bergle
Are you thinking of contacting the spirits of the deceased people for info?
berg
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:37 pm 

[reply]I vaguely remember that the people who were exposed were working near trenches where they burned toxic materials old computers and etc...the fumes made them sick....
Then of course there were crashes of all types of sircraft they were testing including two pilots of a saucer that blew up if rumour is correct on that one...
bergle
Are you thinking of contacting the spirits of the deceased people for info?
berg[/reply]

Not ME, Kemo Sabe... I don't actively search out deceased spirits. The ones who need me, already know where I am.
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:14 pm 
Unregistered
I feel about the same sweetheart.......no spirits actively sought here....sheeesh!
But it was max i was asking as it was he who had posed the question....and it occured to me he may have a similar idea in mind...but didnt know who to call up!
bergle......
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:39 pm 

[reply]I feel about the same sweetheart.......no spirits actively sought here....sheeesh!
But it was max i was asking as it was he who had posed the question....and it occured to me he may have a similar idea in mind...but didnt know who to call up!
bergle......[/reply]

Well, it showed up in my "response to your post" mail, so I did![:P] No harm in having more than one comment.[laugh]
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:30 pm 
Unregistered
Aye TWi meant a good thing....
wheres MAX gone however...i will be wondering if that was his intention till he chscks in...
I dont exactlu feel comfortable asking ouija boards or dead people about anything...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:32 am 
Unregistered
Sgt. Johnathan P.Louette died white sands missle test range as a human mutilation case..seen abducted by UFO, and found three days later with the usual mutilations that are associated with cattle mutes... were you thinking of trying to contact this person as a spirit?

bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:35 pm 
Unregistered
[b][i]I agree that the government has a need for secrecy at a very high level for future projects. I agree with the concept of signing non disclosure agreements. I have no problem with this at all. But what I disagree with vehemently is how the government allegedly abandons those that are sickened, or worse, while working on such projects. This is much the same way that soldiers are abandoned after being sickened by various compounds during the course of their duties. It is reprehensible.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]However, why anyone thinks that they have a right to know about what is going on at a facility such as Area 51 is beyond my comprehension. Yes, just like everyone else, I too would like to know and am curious as the dickens about what goes on there, but common sense should tell anyone that those facilities are there to protect us and that secrecy is vital to their success. [/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]enemtukay[/i][/b]
___