UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:20 pm 

If you have completed a course in remote viewing, we would like for you to introduce youself and tell us about the ways the course and subsequent viewing experiences have affected your life.
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:18 pm 
Unregistered
We have much advice and discussion about RV at Alien Planet. [:)]
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:50 am 

Yeah ... but we can't all go over there to read it; so PLEASE... post the most important facts here with us. You're a member; if we can post on YOUR forum, surely you can post some of your secrets on ours...
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:43 pm 

Hi Tweaked,

Yes I have studied Remote Viewing, in more ways than one... :D
Let me tell you how that started:

I have been pretty much 'bothered' by my natural Psi abilities all my life. It did not feel like a gift to me but more like a sore tooth...you never knew when it was going to hurt or not!
As far as I know I tried every possible remedie to get rid of this 'Psi', especially as a teenager I wanted to be 'normal' like anyone else and not see things that normal people could not see.

After years of denial, frustration en suffering, a friend suggested I'd go to a regression therapist. And to be honest I did not like the sound of it and I thought it was nonsense, but hey...ANYTHING to get rid of this Psi.

Well, did this man have NEWS for me! He told me that asking him to get rid of my Psi abilities was like asking a doctor to amputate a healthy arm! He said:" Having an arm is a natural thing right?" "But if you do not know what to do with it or how to use it...you keep slapping yourself and others with it, unintentionally and yes...that is enoying and it hurts!" "But what if you learn to use it as a tool and learn to control it...instead of denying it!" :shock:

I think of that entire 3 hr. session...THAT was the most valuable thing he could have given me! Instead of being a victim of my own Psi, I should learn to control it...but HOW?

I started searching the internet and came across Remote Viewing...and as any lay-person I honestly thought that that was exactly what I was doing! :mrgreen: I was WRONG! :roll:

I tracked and downloaded the original CRV manual and started reading. This gave me a reasonable impression of the process of RV but...it was not training. Then a friend showed me the DVD's of Ed Dames and the Video tapes of Ed Dames. I learned the ideograms, the stages, the protocols and found it was very rigorous and unflexible, but I learned that by practice and keeping my natural Psi-monster bussy it started to listen and act in the way it was trained.

I now call it my Psi-dog! If I fail to give my Psi-dog attention, it will demand my attention by digging up anything it can find that will shock me! :shock: But, if I keep my Psi-dog busy on a regular basis and give it something to do and work on...it will not run off and bring me dirt, but it will bring what is asked for! :D

RV for me.... was my Psi-Dog training! Imagine...I have known and lived with this Psi-Dog for over 20 years! I know it can bring me valuable information, although not always fun. I know what makes it's Doggy ears spike and what is not interesting. And now I could actually control it? Remote Viewing absolutely fascinated me! But from my own Psi experience I felt that is was all a bit limited. There had to be more that what Ed Dames had shown in the tapes and videos.

I read Joe McMoneagles book (Mind Trek) and that was a feast of recognition for me personally! I read Lyn Buchanan's book Seventh Sense... I got hold of the Stargate files 89,000 pages on experiments, research, development, read Remote Viewing Secrets, by Joe McMonEagle, Mind- to - Mind by Rene Warcollier (& Russel Targ), Penetration by Ingo swan, Psychic Sexuality by Ingo Swan, Mind Reach by Russel Targ, Concious Universe by Dean Radin, The Yoga of time travel by Fred Alan Wolf, the Complete users manual for Remote Viewing by David Morehouse, and with that book my study started to expand. Since Ed Dames stops at Stage 4 I was surpised to find there were indeed more stages like described in the original CRV manual. I looked into Paul Smith's work and training, Lyn Buchanan's work and training, David Morehouse's work and training and Joe's work (since he doesn't want to give training) Of all those Remote Viewers and researchers I collected the information I found was valuable, usable and workable for me.

Actually I have studied all of their available work, to compile my own and get the best of all worlds. I have had the oportunity to study this almost full- time for a over year now.
I have looked at the Projects of Stephen Schwartz (nautical / archeaological work) and I have to say I am very impressed with his approach and his teams results.

All those sources combined give me a pretty good insight on the actual development of RV, since all the RV-teachers teach from their own perspective I can create a multi-dimentional picture and look at it from all sides. :ugeek:

It is an interesting and valuable tool!

Regards,

Psyforce

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:28 pm 

Just wanted to add a little nudge for members to check out your blogspot. Lots of good stuff.

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:57 am 

Thank you Tim...that's very kind of you! :D

Regards,
Psyforce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:22 pm 

Hello, I am new here. My name is Jordon and I am 25 y/o male from Canada. My life has been vary odd. I have been on the search since I was vary vary young... Do not know why but... Maybe because of my disability... (amc). So I guess you may be wondering why I am here... Or maybe not, who knows, I have a lot of information about "Them" and if anyone would like this information please send me your skype, typing is harder than talking for me. Thanks again, your friend; Jordon.

PS: Also looking for a remote viewer who is willing to go the distance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:59 pm 

I used to do it all the time, and have even contacted the aliens through it using an open channel. However that is all over now.