UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:59 pm 

Hello Tina777,

You may wish to check out possible Hybrid Aliens by checking out this site:

[url "http://www.starchildproject.com/"]http://www.starchildproject.com/[/url]

Tim
___

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:37 pm 

I think this is a total waste of time and bandwidth :x
___

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:49 am 

Then you are not familiar with Lloyd Pye's research and the skull he has been having tested, nor with his book reporting the steps and the findings. He is extremely detail oriented, and the project is astounding.
___

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:36 pm 

Lloyd Pye's website has some good information on what he's found out about the Starchild skull. I've read his last book, and there is no denying what he has in his hands is not of this earth.

[url "http://www.starchildproject.com/"]http://www.starchildproject.com/[/url]

Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:15 pm 

I am refering to the writing not the principle.
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:22 pm 
Unregistered
Belay that last, Andrew, there are a few people here who damn well know that the Game is a real one, and it does happen very much as your portrayal in some instances ......(though i personally think there are a thousand variations depending on how you get hooked in.....)

I personally want you to know that you have some sympathy, if not outright
agreement on much you have reiterated.
I am about halfways through yer book and find it quite possible and even a very
probable outcome of the last fifty years of status quo....

I am writing this in order that we dont loose contact with you, as there will be more questions and discussion to be had later....
meantime you have my invite to PM me for further conversation if you are still available for same, be well,
regards bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:51 pm 

I totally agree with uncled. Come on people. One skull! And if in fact this was true. We would see it in blood screening results from various tests. The blood would be different, if indeed the "thing" was a, "hybrid". And being a, "hybrid" would not make it immune to accidents and/or injuries suffered by humankind. [;)]
___

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:18 am 
Unregistered
The story is far and away too damn possible i am afraid.
There certainly lots of reports of hybrid people besides this one self confession.
There is reports of a dead alien body in russia....
One burried in a southern cemetary in the 1890s
Chupas all over south america.
Red Rain in India
Bodies recovered from several saucer crashes....(not all fell out of the sky accidently either....)
A policeman in argentina has taken a picture of four aliens standing outside their saucer...
Theres plenty of DNA sources if not alien sperm to start experiments with here on earth.
This is just as believable a the Montauk stories, etc.or Dulce, or the underground cities, or Serpo etc etc.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:05 am 

If there are dead aliens kept on ice there are also hybrids.

That's how it works........if they have ET, DNA they have used it to create hybrids. Or at the very least tried very hard to create hybrids.

The idea that you cannot cross differential species is utter rubbish. You can create anything you want.
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:13 am 

Why do you think my call name is "Tweaked"? I believe my mother's egg was tweaked before I was ever fertilized, and so does she... That's why she was always afraid of me, and left me behind when she left town.

All those medical tests I just went through this past Summer? The techs kept saying how "this isn't what we normally see" and "that certainly is unusual." The doctors keep saying it's just my individual body make-up, but that basically everything is there, just shaped slightly differently, or not in quite the right place it usually is on the scans...

Do you think I can tell them what I believe? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! I think this is why the medications that normally work on other people either don't work for me at all... or the side affects are as much of a problem as the reason I'm taking the medication.

My father (so Mom says) was O positive. My mother is B positive. My brother is B positive. I'm AB negative, which tecnically cannot happen, yet my father swore to me my mother was a virgin when they eloped when she was 14, and that I was conceived on their wedding night in Knoxville, TN. My mother swears the same thing.

She just normally doesn't talk about the alien in the vortex who told her she was being given a 'gift' when she was 11, but in order to collect it, she must have her 2 children by the time she was 16, which she did.
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next