UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 3:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Need help
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:33 pm 

I read somewhere not too long ago that the Canadian govt has now passed a law that any new science developments must be approved by the govt. I can't find the link anywhere,can someone help me out with that one? Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Need help
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:01 pm 

I'm not familiar with this one. Maybe developers looking to patent new drugs or alternate fuels? Were there any particulars to these 'scientific developments'?

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:25 am 

Sounds like this is the new referendum that allegedly puts ALL new patents under the auspice of something similar to our U.S. Homeland Security--classifying everything under the guise of Nat'l Security until Canada can see if there are any possible warfare aspects before it can be considered okay for public knowledge. Now, that, my friends, is PROGRESS!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:40 pm 

Yes, I agree. It seems that any workable, good alternatives on anything from medicines to alternate fuels in supressed in one form or another.

Just make a law, take away choice, punish those with the foresight and integrity to offer alternatives, and control what's left.

Kevin Trudeau comes to mind.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:11 am 

This has to do with government scientists.......who write anything on the environment, such as global warming or climate change etc,

All public releases must be approved by the Harper government in order to ensure they reflect official government policy.......I think this is the way they do it in China.

And if your paper or whatever does not conform to official policy you cannot release that information to the public or report it to anyone other than the government.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:47 am 

Can Cadadians BLOG to get their thoughts out these days? Or is THAT also being censored?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 am 

Tweaked..................don't know about the rest of them but I think you know where I stand with Mr. Stevie Harper....he hates to be called Stevie, so I make it a point to call him Stevie.

This jerk has a dresser........a woman that picks his clothes for him and makes him look like he dressed himself........not his wife.........a person on his staff who's job classification is dresser to the prime minister......I'm not sure if he could actually do up his own buttons, but I'm quite sure he could not tie his own shoes.

To tie shoes requires the use of two hands, both at the same time.......and the left/right thing I think is way over his head.

Yes, we can blog our own thoughts......at the moment anyway....but only at the risk of being added to the terrorist list, which includes the no fly list. That means that the Canadian Security Intelligence Service is monitoring all our emails and phone calls........don't mention blogs though because that could confuse them........its a b word and who knows where that could lead.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:12 am 

Oh, well, then... being listed as potential terrorists is nothing new. I'm sure I'm on several of this country's lists. I guess we're all in good company. Especially since we know all the real terrorists get to fly so they can be watched, and the rest of us are subject to removal at any given second.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:05 am 

Can't think of a nicer bunch of people to share a jail cell with, but doesn't it strike everyone just a bit odd that this is not a joke.

There is a guy in Canada, survived the MKultra stuff with Dr. Cameron in Montreal and was one of the few to receive any money in the form of compensation and he is on the terrorist list. And he has a lawyer trying to get him delisted. So how does a handicap old man get on the terrorist list or get evaluated as a terrorist, when no one has even talked to him.

Maybe they bug his phone and read his emails?

The real reason is he knows too much....evidently he went into the hospital to get his foot fixed and ended up in the mind control program.......which was much bigger than anyone has been willing to admit. So, anyone of us can be classified as a terrorist if we know something we are not supposed to know.

I had my eyes shut and my fingers in my ears.........I didn't know nothing'. It's those crazy people over at UFOseek you should be talkin' to.

Hey, look at this way.........there is a psychiatrist in Canada who thinks your mind is in your feet otherwise why would he be so interested in a guy with a broken foot. It could be worse you know.........?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 am 

David ... sometimes my mind IS in my feet -- :mrgreen: That's how I get to some of my most interesting places; my feet just 'take me' ...