UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:02 pm 

Hello all, I was just wonder what your opion of George Green and William Cooper. I have watched their vids but have not been able to dig up much info on them. Are these guys just another Dan Buisch exploiting the Ufo/alien phenominon for finacial reasons or possibly the real deal?

If anyone could provide links on these guys other than their dids,it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks again

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:04 pm 

and where is the edit button so I can fix my careless spelling errors. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:53 pm 

Hi cjmg,

Can you post the links to the video's?

As far as editing goes, once you have finished your post and hit 'submit', wait a few seconds and it will come up after it's posted. If you read it through and want to go in and make some changes, right at the top it will give you an 'edit' button, so just hit it, go in and make your changes, and then submit again. I do it often, I'm a terrible speller and make a lot of 'misteaks' that way. ;)

Thanks,
Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:28 pm 

William Cooper: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6893863155

Geoge Green:http: //memes.org/george-green-depopulation-and-pleiadians

Both vids seem very convincing but then again I have seen other convincing vids that were proven to be hoaxes. I 've read a few articles on George green from a few skeptics but have yet to find info on any forums about them.

Thanks again,timbit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:27 am 

I looked at Cooper......he believes what he is saying and I'm sure he is for real....it would appear his candid talk got him murdered.

But, I do not believe Cooper knew the truth, not the whole truth, because this alien issue is too easy to manipulate for other reasons, other than the existence of aliens.

The alien issue was used to the advantage of the military to do unthinkable things....that you can believe.

You notice he mentions human body parts being found in the saucers.........this is a key to the truth........because the CIA in cooperation with other nations, other intelligence agencies, undertook many black programs which involved the murder and mutilation of many innocent individuals. (Meaning many thousands in number).

Coopers information is riddled with misinformation............a way of getting us to rationalize the covert actions of the CIA as somehow being beneficial to our survival.

Nothing could be further from the truth.........control of the worlds population was the prime goal and still is today. Control at any cost.........do whatever it takes and make it work.

So we see ET as the enemy.........scary little bastards who want to slice and dice us.

Even if some of the ET violence is true......it is nothing compared to the violence of the CIA and other national intelligence agencies acting in concert against the people of the western world.

The ET scare is a smoke screen.........a manipulation of the truth to hide the real crimes committed by government agents and agencies.

The whole thing has been very carefully and thoughtfully manipulated to leave the government with clean hands. And the national security act and the secrets act has been misused and abused to hide crimes against humanity. Certainly files are declassified and information is released, but there is much which is not released or declassified and that is the part that would start a panic..........if such a thing were possible at this late date. We have been conditioned to believe lies, to the extent that we no longer have the ability to determine the truth from the lies......we are simply too overwhelmed to consider the possibilities.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:35 am 

Thanks for your comments,Dave. I thought the body parts at the crash site might possibly have have been abducties,but who knows.

What do you know about George green. I find this man quite intreaging due to the fact he was quite wealthy before he got into the UFO/alein scene and also has some powerful contacts (so he claims)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bBpClS ... pleiadians

Here is his website: http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/content/view/22/1/

I have not had a lot of time to dig up any other info on him other than him and Billy Meir have had a falling out since they first met.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 am 

I think George is doing what George thinks is important and he does have some interesting stuff on his web site.....and he sure isn't in it for the money because he gives his books away for the price of postage.

He does know what he's talking about. I would rate him as a heavy weight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:44 am 

Oh yes, Billy Meir.......sorry Billy is not receiving callers today, so go away.

Billy has a good thing going.......yes he even gets ETs to pose for him, but not one word on how it all works.

You will not find Billy leading a revolt against the persecution of innocence or anything else for that matter.......he's too busy playing the role of Billy Meir.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:28 pm 
Unregistered
Both George Green and William Cooper are two men working towards the same goal, it is a shame though that Cooper has been assassinated already.

However they're more people who share similar knowledge and should courageously fullfill their potentiality by releasing this data to the public.

The common goal, as I understand it to be, is to introduce to humanity to the alien pressence that has for so long been apart of and watched our civilization grow.
This message is not intended to scare anyone of an oncoming invasion or anything of that sort, our movies depict aliens always in this fashion to scare us in hopes to hinder the actual day where we become globably concscious of the real pressence.

George Green's small book "The Handbook for the New Paradigm" is a great intoduction to this idea and i highly recommend it to anyone interested in this subject.
Green is aware of the Galactic Federation and with a simple search on google "Galactic Federation" you can be too.

This very real Galatic Federation should be thought of as our ALLIES in this day and age. They're ENEMEY should be considered the illumanti a group whos roots and power are present in most wealthy nations media's, governments and corporations.
Other names, ideas and groups that fall under the illumanti's support structure include: the free masons, the Bilderbergs, the council of foreign relations, New World Order, and the trilateral commission. These people are attempting to depopulate earth and have total control of the population, THEY CAN BE STOPPED. This is because they HIGHLY underestimate the power of free will and the capacity for a human mind to learn and adapt.

To conclude, the Pleiades, which are spoken about by both Green and Cooper are just 1 extra terrestial race that is a member of the Galactic Federation. So whenever you read an article speaking of these benevolvent beings you can conclude the same messages brought by them are the same goals of the Federation. May peace and love be with you friends!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 am 

Peace and love are probably the best words to describe the message.

I mean, why do people get so hung up on all the reams of rubbish that is written and spoken concerning ET?

There is no pretence, no bragging or one-up-man-ship, its simply straightforward and to the point. Nukes are a threat to everyone and our existing perceptions of energy, space, time, physical structure and the rest of it are completely out of step with reality.

You only have to read the words or listen to the talks by the likes of Wil Smith to know which way is up and which way is down and that was back in the 50s.

And here we are now in the 21st century and losing ground rather than gaining understanding and appreciation for the reality of our natural environment and the potential of our human spirit.

What we hear is a lot of talk about disclosure and anecdotal stories from whistle blowers.

What happened to the context of the ET experience? It got lost in the shuffle and fell through the cracks, because it just didn't have enough flash and zap to it. It needed more bells and whistles in the form of sex and violence. And why are those two words so often found in the same sentence?

I do not believe it takes a genius to see what has happened, the ET experience has been high-jacked by some ruthless, unthinking, uncaring, self serving individuals who are desperately needy for a bit of attention and recognition, not to mention any profits to be made.

Any encounter with ET is an amazing experience...I mean come on already, we are talking about ET and not some crap a science fiction writer came up with.

Such an experience leaves you in awe of what just transpired, it changes a person from top to bottom and reshapes your life in a way that nothing can ever change back to what it once was.

History has already been written, not necessarily with any high degree of accuracy, but what has been has been and nothing can change the truth of what has actually transpired.

We have to keep in mind that ET and the realm of ET is far beyond the scope of science fiction or anyone who attempts to hoax or spin their own version of the ET reality.

It is a shame and a horrible waste if we cannot appreciate the honesty of the truth and keep insisting we don't know what the truth is.

If we don't even know what the truth looks like, what are we doing in attempting to determine what the truth is?

Yet many expect or desire some figure of authority to offer them the officially sanctified version of the story. Well you already have that...there is no ET and no spacecraft from beyond our own planet, such things simply do not exist other than in the minds of those who suffer some form of mental illness.