It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:56 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEMnuXqfGYc

i am really need your help to translate this video clip in youtube website
since my computer speaker was down
thanks for your help

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:28 pm 

I have seen this video before. It is Mr. Maussan's analysis of a crop circle, which indicates a major event to take place in the world May 20th, 2012. He uses astronomy and math to explain how all of the signs interpreted, are leading us to this date.

It is really spooky to hear how all of the signs match up with meaning. Many experts have scratched their heads for decades over crop circle meanings, and he seems to make the most sense of any I've read in recent years.

I did look for a transcript on the video and was not successful. I hope that you get your sound fixed soon. ;)

Take care,
Timbit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:32 pm 

p.s. softpillow, I deleted your second post, which was identical to the first.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:11 pm 

Timbit wrote:
I have seen this video before. It is Mr. Maussan's analysis of a crop circle, which indicates a major event to take place in the world May 20th, 2012. He uses astronomy and math to explain how all of the signs interpreted, are leading us to this date.

It is really spooky to hear how all of the signs match up with meaning. Many experts have scratched their heads for decades over crop circle meanings, and he seems to make the most sense of any I've read in recent years.

I did look for a transcript on the video and was not successful. I hope that you get your sound fixed soon. ;)

Take care,
Timbit

i really want to have a transcript copy from this video clip, hope you can help
please....

by the way, thanks your delete my duplicate post recently

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:06 pm 

I'm sorry softpillow, I looked again via Google, and could not come up with a transcript. If anybody is reading this, and might have knowledge of how to obtain the transcript to the video, please post.

Thanks,

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:04 am 

Thanks for the link!!! My daughter and I spent about 30 mins tonight watching all of the different ufo videos. Some were really cool but you could tell some were also fake. :cry:

Denise

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:08 am 

It is getting harder and harder to decipher 'real' from 'fake' with all the video's being so convincing.

When you read through the threads you'll find a lot of related material in addition to what can be seen on the video's.

Happy hunting sweetdixie!

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 pm 

I have seen the link you posted and it remind me the LHC in Geneva (Switzerland) where they will try for the first time to build a real black hole. If you need to know more about that project check in this forum (I've posted something about LHC) or go directly to the C.E.R.N. site

http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/en/LHC/LHC-en.html

Note that actually in Switzerland many peoples and scientists too, are worried about all flying objects (not identified) that are appearing over the exact point of LHC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 am 

English is my second language but I'll try to write whatever I can understand.He says:

Now let me explain you this.
I could use both but I have to use one.
Ok, here is the dis-half circle is the number the day zero. The day zero... the sun and the earth are joined together and thats the 20th of May. Here in the middle we have an eclipse, an un-ordinary eclipse. A partial eclipse of the sun. and this is gonna happen exactly at 20th of May 2012. And then we have the number 16 here. 16 days later after the eclipse is gonna be the transit of the Venus in front of the sun. Now we have 4 times 13, 4 times 13 is 52. 52 is the new fire. Every 52 years the sacred calendar and the solar calendar go to the same day to the same start. That means its related to the new fire, the new (Im not too sure what the word was here, maybe era?)... that they celebrate every 52 years. And also we have here the number 20. there were 13 months of 20 days in this (I dunno what he said- maybe salkin?). All this proves that this is the (salkin? Im not sure if Im hearing it correctly) calendar. And we have these days the 20th of may and we have also the 6th of June. We have 2 weeks, I dunno what it means but we have to remember and again as I said this is more less saying is gonna be the return of catsacoalton of cucultime of the masaya (I juz wrote these as whatever I heard lol I guess I wrote them very wrong but I couldnt relate them to things that I know lol). Something important, I dunno if its related but both of them are so close together, both of them appear. and this is the eclipse of may the 20th of 2012. Its gonna be seen here united states and mexico too. also in half of the world.

That was it. I didnt like his accent >.>
hope it helps you a bit.