UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: black helicopter?
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:48 pm 
Unregistered
This may sound paranoid, but I live in a very rural area of north central Arkansas, and my close-neighbor drove over yesterday to tell me that a black helicopter had landed in our front pasture while I was at work. He watched it from his porch (close enough for him to see it was unmarked, but private enough they couldn't see him). He said it sat in our field for a long time (whatever that is), and made him nervous enough that he drove over to confront who ever it was. When he pulled up in my drive, the pilot took off.

We had a ufo sigting last summer, but have seen nothing since--never seen a black helicopter before, but am getting frightened as I spend a lot of time alone at the farm.

Any suggestions on how to lay low--or on what the government (it HAS to be governemtn) might be up to now?

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: black helicopter?
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:22 am 

Perhaps the helicopter was scanning your field for trace elements ... evidence of a ufo landing.

I've heard people talk about the government and its black helicopters, and the usual things they've said is that they either think there's evidence to be found, or they think a person in the area may know more than what has already been said about an alleged sighting.

I can understand that you're worried, but unless it happens again, I wouldn't allow this one episode to make you paranoid. It could possibly have had nothing to do with your sighting, your farm, or with you... perhaps the pilot was re-checking all of his gages.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 am 
Unregistered
Black helicopter sighting's are inline with very high drug influx in the community (Heroin,Meth,Cocaine). Black Opp's are used to track illegal drug's from entry into the U.S. to the end user and for the insertion / extraction of information and data gathering equiptment/personal . This way the Fed's are "in the know" before local, city, state agenceys request fund's from the fedral goverment D.E.A programs.

By chance the U.F.O sighting in the area a black triangle shape? I am researching black helicopter/black opp/black triangle U.F.O sighting's and how they are connected to drug trafficing for book iam writing

Kraygon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:13 am 

Was there anyone else in this helicopter or just the pilot?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:23 am 

Here's another thought... if you ain't doing nothing wrong than you ain't gotta hide from nothing.

If they are looking for anything in relation to the UFO sighting than I wouldn't be worried about that either. I mean it's not like they are after you are they? Just the UFO. If they were trying to be secretive why would they land on your property and sit there during the day???? :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:29 pm 

M3_shall, LOTS of people who have merely SIGHTED a UFO have been harassed and threatened by our military. This has been going on for 60 years. The latest example was the rancher in Stephensville, TX, last year. The military wants people who have had sightings to just NOT talk about them, because the military doesn't want to have to provide radar reports or explain where their planes were at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:02 pm 

I understand.

If there isn't anything illegal going on, (drugs) then I wouldn't be worried about 'that' side of it.

I just thought that if the UFO happened last summer... not this one?!?!? then why would they wait so long to come out? And then turn up by helicopter during daylight. I don't want to spook anyone out of their own home. Maybe the pilot had the wrong place?!?! They do have training helicopters that fly around the area. Maybe a few phone calls to find out if someone had landed out on the property could solve the issue.

Like it has been suggested maybe the pilot was checking gauges. It would be interesting to know if there was just a pilot or if there were passengers. If the neighbour got close enough to make the helicopter take off then they had to have been able to give a few more details.

Maybe next time there is a UFO or black helicopter sighting instead of phoning the government numbers could there be someone else that this person could contact?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 pm 

Most of the time investigative agencies (MUFON, UFORC, etc.) are the ones contacted--either those kinds of reports are filed, or something with the local Law Enforcement Agency. The LAST people I would call would be the cops! :mrgreen: I'd be out there waving those puppies down, saying, "Hey! Come in for coffee!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:45 am 
Unregistered
Ive always been interested in such things as this,but it wasnt until tonight i decided to find out if in fact anyone else has seen these helicopters,because about 2 years ago me and my boss spotted 4 of them,

it was in pensacola,Florida roughly middle of the year 2006.i was working in a concrete yard which was about 30 acres of open land,tractors,buildings and whatnot with tree's surrounding,i was outside putting concrete moldings together and my boss was a few feet away doing something,i cant remember. barely heared helicopters coming up from the east of us which was very normal to see aircrafts,but occasionaly i did like to stop and look at these aircrafts because we could see alot of blue angel shows from the yard and very neat aircrafts always flew over,but on this particular day i noticed 4 black helicopters coming from the east at a moderate speed but what caught my attention is that they seemed to be flying below radar,probably only 100 feet over the tree tops because i could see tree's swaying around in the distance under them.these helicopters flew directly over me and my boss and we both watched them and i am not mistaken about this,they were so close you could feel some wind from the blades and dust kicking up,they were a dull black color with jet black windows which i could not see into and not one of these helicopters had a single marking on them,they flew in a sort of square formation staying really close to each other and like i said extremely low to the ground just above the tree's,i asked my boss what his idea on these helicopters were because id never seen such things before.he said that he had seen them twice before in the 20 years he worked in this location and had always assumed they were just government secretive helicopters and that it probably wouldnt be any good to look into info on them, being that he'd never heared about them nor had he met anyone who had heared about or seen them. i am not definately not mistaken about the info ive submitted and will remember that day forever,i would take any polygraph test to prove this and swear my life before god and a court room that i did see these helicopters!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:37 pm 

I believe you. Not only from the descriptive narrative of your post, but that you had a witness to this event. Date, time, place. I guarantee you were not the only one who saw that odd sight on that day.

There have been black helicopter theories for some time. Some say they are linked to drug trafficking, some have been linked to abductions, others say that they are privately owned. Whatever they are, and whatever their purpose, they seem to fly low enough to been seen, have no markings, and land, circle and observe private citizens. There are no aviation identification markers, and when people have phone local authorities, nobody knows anything about them.

Myself, I find it suspicious that I've never come across an 'official' explanation from any source that should be aware of them, ie airports, local police. It is like they don't exist.

Here is a link to other posts on the subject:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3225&p=54913&hilit=black+helicopter#p54913

Tim