UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: black helicopter?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:44 am 
Unregistered
While involved in the Michigan Militia and patriot movement I witnessed many black helicopter sightings. I was also trailed by UFO's for many months with many witnesses. These helicopters would hover over the house at 2am shaking the house and scaring my wife and children. There were many low flights over the house like targeting runs. I was followed by a large gray helicopter for several months wherever I went. After arriving the helicopter would arrive and hover with many numerous witnesses at businesses and gunshows. Was it harassing or guarding me, tracing ufo's or intimidating witnesses? Then my house was burned down and the Michigan State Police tried to frame me for arson-I passed two polygraphs. Then they tried to frame me for arson of a house in Hillsdale when it was proven I was in another city all day by numerous witnesses.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:04 pm 

I feel sad for anyone who feels he/she's being harassed or intimidated.

I'm not into militias - not because I don't think they should exist - rather, because there are so many radicals throughout the country, and where better to learn how to use a weapon or build explosives with hands-on experience? I think people IN the militias need to keep a close eye on each other, and when someone exhibits behavior that's a little over the top, his militia friends should talk with him/her and find out if there's something more going on under the surface... But radicals can also learn their craft from the internet and science classes, so it's not only militias who can provide instruction to some unsavory or unstable people.

There have been times when I knew my phone was tapped, which was uncomfortable. And I've had black helicopters, from time-to-time over our house. There have even been times (altho not recently) when I felt I was followed home late at night from a UFO MUFON meeting, many miles away.

But I will say that in the past 10 years I've never taken a drive across the desert without knowing that there is at least one (and often more) UFO watching over me. And THAT has always been comforting; I know I'm protected when I sense their presence, and then can actually "find" them in the sky ahead of me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:52 pm 
Unregistered
Not only have I been abducted but am followed everyday....these Black helicopters are sinister and I have seen too many too mention! My life has been ruined by communication from other wordly sources and these beings communicate via all electronic and energy field channels...No one seems to know this but they control everything from digital TV (our 42 inch screen can apparently turn itself on and off on its own!) to mobile phones and if you think thats paranoid come and spend a few days with me and you can see for yourself! They even control the minds of Men! I have encountered many humans who have the strange glass eyes! and if you link in to FB on Ram Ayanas page you will see for yourself the Government is indeed hiding a massive secret.
They can chip, burn, cause all sorts of accidents and illnessess infact ...since I had some strange liquid placed on my arm after a blood test I have been shown that this planet is nothing more than a simulated game...Rubbish I hear u say??? Well After speaking to a forensic scientist many moons ago he told me they (aliens) would be here in 15yrs His Dad aforensic Scientist also was researching at the time and when he reported a sighting his life was in jeopardy!...I argued this and said 10 but infact he was right! We have earthquakes, flash floods, fires, inexplicable weather and weather conditions around the world! This is just a precise of what has happened to me in the last year and I now live my life like a recluse because of it! I have pics of UFOs and other strange phenomena and had one encounter by a triangular shaped ship that had metallic rings under neath it that constantly moved like a pebble being thrown inot water I skectched this.
My personal stuff started going missing many years ago and since has not stopped these beings so far advanced can enter your home and your life invisibly! I have had time go missing and many many other events too many to mention here. I have sought help everywhere but cannot find an answer!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:01 pm 
Unregistered
Xcuse my spelling am in a rush....and have re read my passage and in lots of ways it needs tweaking as the grammar is a bit off to say the least and in some parts is non sensical but re read it and it will make more sense!.... there is so much information I have to tell but will elaborate later..... There are so many topics and I could have can say I have experienced many of them....the confirmation code was a nightmare to read! Thanx for any replies :~D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:21 pm 
Unregistered
[quote="Angel"]Xcuse my spelling am in a rush....and have re read my passage and in lots of ways it needs tweaking as the grammar is a bit off to say the least and in some parts is non sensical but re read it and it will make more sense!.... there is so much information I have to tell but will elaborate later..... There are so many topics and I could have can say I have experienced many of them....the confirmation code was a nightmare to read! Thanx for any replies :~D[/quote]
Thought I should add to this...that there is good and bad in all things and I too feel I have been protected by some source but at the moment my intution and my chakra are not working as they should after feeling strong burning sensations through the roof of my house!
Now it is okay for u to say u feel sorry for people but maybe YOU haven't had the experiences some of us have had to endure... so therefore it is always good to keep an open mind.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 am 
Unregistered
[quote="Angel"[/quote]

Hi Angel,

I was just followed by a helicopter today. It spotted me in the park and followed me home. Took me a while to realise it was following me and it started to really annoy me. I have also had aliens appear in my bedroom and seen ufo's.

Some aliens are good though and are more like healers, guardians and angels. They work with us to help activate, improve our dna and heal all kinds of blockages. I now work with some blue beings in my healing work. They have a lovely energy and are very nice. Some of the good ones came into my room once and I was freaking out because aliens are stigmatised as beings evil. However, I have learnt techniques to get rid of them if they are not there for your highest good.

An yes, there is also the dark side but it's not to be feared. I used to be harassed by ghosts and demon like creatures. If you fear them they feed off that negative energy and won't leave you alone. If you are angry at them they also feed off that energy or react to it and become more aggressive. Best thing to do is to be assertive. Then after some intense spiritual development courses, I realised the world we live in is like a matrix where everything is a reflection of us and if we are experiencing something we don't like, it's because we are not healed in that area. The darkness harasses you because it is saying "what about me". It needs to be acknowledged. It means on some level you are not owning your own darkness or dark side or have it out of balance and it may be so unconscious you may not be aware of it. So this is the universe's way of showing you where you are unhealed and it will keep throwing these tests to you until you get it.

It's like the universe is giving you a wake up call - a crash course. So, next time I saw a dark being I said "Thank you for the lessons but it's now time to leave". It didn't have anything to say and yes it left because it realised it didn't have anything to teach me anymore.

You can also say "Thank you for the lessons but it's time to leave. According to Spiritual law, if you are not here for my highest good I command you to leave at once or I will call in my highest guides, angels and beings working for my highest good to come in and transmute you to golden light instantaneously." You can callin God, Buddha, or Jesus, etc instead. They disappear and if they don't say "I command God and golden light to come in and transmute any negative beings, entities and energies on the count of three! one... two ... three *clap hands*. Thank you thank you thank you".

Basically, THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HARASSING YOU.

It worked for me and has worked for others!

Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 am 

Usually Black Helicopters are the military, keeping eyes on abductees. There have been incidents after which people have been abducted by UFOs, wherein our own shadow government has been said to have IMMEDIATELY re-abducted the ones just brought back. The consensus is... our military wants to get to our memories right away - before we have a chance to cloud them with our own rationalizations of what just happened, and before we can tell anyone else.