UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Water and aliens?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:47 am 

Was wondering if anyone knew if our little friends(that's what I've begun calling my visitors) have a thing for water, if they prefer it or don't like it or what? was wondering because it seems like EVERYTIME i take a bath they're ALWAYS around me. Even to getting in the pool, not just me, but i've noticed while the kids or other family are in our pool that they're usually around them, even in the water. i know it sounds crazy but it's true. I've even taken pics of my daughter in the pool and it looks like other people are in there with her when she's the only one in it. It's really weird!!!! I've also taken pics of my fiance with company in the pool when there shouldn't be. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had an experience like this. ;)

Denise

Post subject: Re: Water and aliens?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:59 pm 

Could you post these pictures, so we can judge?

I'm actually a fox-like, auburn-furred, bushy-tailed alien from the planet Tereskadhar.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:26 pm 

These photos would be interesting to see Denise if you can work out how to do it, I never can. Do you think you can make your print ink darker, the blue is fine when it's dark but when it light like this post I have real trouble seeing it properly. Thanks.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:56 am 

Quote:
These photos would be interesting to see Denise if you can work out how to do it, I never can. Do you think you can make your print ink darker, the blue is fine when it's dark but when it light like this post I have real trouble seeing it properly. Thanks.....Ann

How is this? Hope you can see it. As for the pics I'd love to post them but of course since I'm new to all this I have no idea how to. Can someone explain it to me? I can't figure out how to post a pic for my avator.

Denise

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:35 pm 

Thanks Denise that is much better and I like the colour better too. I have the same problem as you when it comes to posting pictures and I couldn't post my avitar either. Perhaps someone can tell us step by step what to do. Please.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 am 

You can always upload your pics on other websites that are for uploading pics and share the URL or the link here for everyone to see it.
websites like
http://tinypic.com/
or flicker