UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm 

Since I brought it up I think I will do a quick ground, center, cleanse, discharge 101 class.

Grounding means to connect yourself to a higher form of energy than yourself so you do not deplete your personal energy while using energy. It can also be a defensive measure.

1. It can manifest as praying to higher being to aid you in your work, hence their energy moved through you. An even easier fashion is to stand barefoot on the ground, and imagine roots extending from your legs into the ground, drawing upon the Earth energy to support you as if you were a tree. You can connect to any source you like so long as you ask first, have permission, and are respectful. Failure to comply may warrant a defensive action which can flatten you for weeks.

Centering means your energy and the source you have grounded to are flowing in a synchronized fashion creating a homogenized energy form within you. This balance means you are not going to over exert yourself when you do energy work or have prayer time. You are essentially completeing a circuit.

Discharging - sending negative energy into a clean source which is self renewing to purify and resuse. Like recycling. You can send energy into the earth or well established trees, but smaller plants could very well die. Just like you can ground with the Earth and a very well established tree, but could kill a smaller plant by tapping its energy.

Cleanseing is like flushing yourself out with positive energy.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm 

Thank you Billy... these are all good reminders of things most of us have read, but we tend to forget from time-to-time if we don't use them a lot.