UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: 9/11 and no planes???
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:03 pm 

I didn't see a topic on this - if I missed it I do apologize for the duplicate. Just wondering if ya'll have seen the information that the planes that hit the twin towers weren't really planes? I'll see if I can find that information again. Seems that the planes hitting the towers could have been an illusion similiar to what was done at the Olympics in China. Surely, that just can't be -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:41 am 

Here's something that will spin you out.

I worked at an Australian aviation magazine company for awhile about 10 years ago now. While working there I received an email that said there were going to be planes crashing from the skies and stuff about Clinton etc etc. It wasn't addressed directly to me, but to Whom It May Concern... Anyway, I was only young and asked the lady who was more senior, what I was suppose to do with it as I thought it was of a security matter. She said it had nothing to do with us, was probably from a nutter. Well being in Australia.... it didn't really feel like a big issue to her as the letter was directed at another country. I thought otherwise, but as I was young didn't know what to do. Anyway... I didn't need to have all that worry as apparently these letters turned up everywhere. The letter was written in 2 languages (which now makes sense).

So saying that, I would say... they were planes and this was planned for a very very long time. :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:32 pm 

Well I guess some people have done vast research in the matter and have close up's of the pictures and what they say really does make sense - but where are all the people that were on the planes - that didn't hit the towers? Let me see if I can find this link -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:41 pm 

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/show ... hp?t=10639

the original link with the pictures doesn't exist anymore - but here's an interview with John Lear -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:03 pm 

I waffle back and forth on this subject... DID our government allow it to happen so President Bush could enact the Patriot Act which allegedly was already in rough draft at the time? Did a missile go through the Pentagon instead of a plane? Was there really a UFO above one of the Twin Towers? Too grim a subject for me to go back and re-visit all my brain-burn from those years.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:42 pm 

I agree Tweaked - a very grim topic indeed and the thought of a cover up never ever entered my mind - why would some one want to do that? {shakes head}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm 

I've been hearing "conspiracy theories" about 9-11 for years. And there is ONE that I know of, first-hand, because I was WITNESS to it.

The week BEFORE 9-11, I watched (on THC or DSC or TLC) a documentary, a couple of times, about how--after the first World Trade Center bombing--tall buildings all across the United States were retrofitted at night with internal explosives so they could be brought straight down remotely in case there was ever another such attack, and in case a natural disaster threatened to topple them on the buildings all around them. The documentary ALSO said all buildings since 1991 have been built--and they cited the Library Tower in which I used to work!--as one of the newer ones that had the remote controlled explosives "built-in" in the architectural designs, and this is by Law...

Well, after 9-11 I went hunting for that documentary. It NO LONGER EXISTS.

But if you go back to the original CNN footage from when Bldg. 6 or Bldg. 7 (can't remember which one it was, now) collapsed long after the initial attacks in NYC, one of the commentators was talking to Guiliani and HE SAID... "We determined it was already structurally flawed from the original collapses, so we elected to "take it down." Now YOU guys tell me... why would he SAY that if what I saw in that documentary wasn't true... and why would that documentary just disappear off the face of the earth?

The building that was "brought down" ALSO was in only building that housed old Craig Computers wherein the ONLY data left that should many millions of taxpayer dollars had gone missing from some project... and this was a Court Case that was about to go to trial against one group of the government who allegedly was responsible for all those missing funds.

Now there's another conspiracy theory for you... That Court Case was dismissed because the evidence located in those old Craig Computers was no longer available.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:40 am 

OK.... I was only thinking about the twin towers at the time of my post.... I always forget about the pentagon. The photo's never showed the plane.... just the afterwards shot. So I see what you are saying about the pentagon.... but in regards to thte Twin Towers...

Were the photo's classified regarding the pentagon??? For a reason.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:13 pm 

The photo's I saw of the Twin Towers shows the plan going into the tower - but no plane ever explodes it was frame by frame - you could also see a lady standing in what was a gaping hole in the side of the building - she was in white slacks (and they weren't dirty) learning up next to a filing cabinet - just a scarey thought if it was a hoax - so then that brings to mind - where are all the people that were on the supposed planes that didn't blow up? The pictures from Shanksville PA - just showed a big hole in the ground - no airplane parts - just odd, odd, odd -

And the court case being dismissed - co-incidence???? Hmmmmm -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:22 pm 

It is beyond comprehension that such a massive undertaking would ever take place, for the US to deliberately execute a plan against its own people.

I just scannot fathom the scope of that possibility.

But there are questions, and whether or not there will ever be answers to them is anybody's guess.

As to the final report in particular, you may find this interesting reading:

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next