UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:15 pm 

It was a good video, just my take on things. Please don't delete it, others may find something worthy of comment.

If you really want it deleted, let me know and I'll remove it for you.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:24 pm 

If there are complaints. Some people may want to see that it was what it was. Next time I'll be more careful...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:33 pm 

ok, not to worry ok? I'll keep an eye on the thread, I doubt anybody will find it offensive in any way.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:38 pm 

Good thought Tim - I don't know if we're hurting or helping family members - this maybe one of those topics that won't go away, just like the JFK assisination. I don't think this thread has been disrespectful to the victims or any family member, but family members may think otherwise. Maybe they have questions just like we do - but I will leave it to you Tim as to what to do with this thread should it become necessary - Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 am 

No need to do that... Look at the JFK controversy; all kinds of theories abound, and NO ONE (or at least not the bulk of the population) agrees with the Warren Report that found a "lone gunman"--Lee Harvey Oswald--was the culprit.

The ones who want to do the research will continue to research and speculate.

I don't think it's being disrespectful to the families to question if there was a conspiracy... We have learned so much about other questions, over the years--Pearl Harbor, for one, and Viet Nam, for another. Some mysteries will never be totally solved, but it's human nature to try. If I'd had a family member who died during 9-11, I'd either be looking for the real truth, or I wouldn't be looking on the internet at all. There are some family members who ARE looking for better answers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:42 am 

Yes, I see nothing wrong with it. I just wonder from time to time with these issues how family members may feel about it. Not all forums, video's and theories are very sensitive, kind, or intelligent in their claims.

It still feels occasionally, like it just happened yesterday.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 am 

OK. So I've decided to move on from the Twin Towers attack. It is a bit upsetting when you watch people's films of it.

Apparently the government is being questioned over the pentagon attack. There are alot of people that want some answers. Well... I found something else, which you probably have seen. This isn't upsetting to view. Apparently, from what I've seen on the videos and people's stories that part of the pentagon was going to be refurbished and it was unoccupied. They think that is why it collapsed how it did.

Now I went through heaps of footage and came across this. It appears to be filmed from a helicopter. Now this is a short film and goes for about 25 seconds. You'll see the crash at about 23 seconds. Right near the end of the clip. I paused it a few times whilst playing it so I could get a better view. Make of it as people wish. Doesn't look like a plane to me. Don't know if it is true footage or not.... but it makes you wonder.

Aerial footage of pentagon attack:
http://video.google.com.au/videosearch? ... 0&start=30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 am 

I went to the link and got Sarah Palin...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:51 am 

Really.... she's hyjacked my link to the video. Drat I'll get another link. Government people, they're everwhere aren't they?!?!? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:56 am 

This feels like a de ja vu. Second attempt... hopefully you get to see it before it get's moved.

Now I went through heaps of footage and came across this. It appears to be filmed from a helicopter. Now this is a short film and goes for about 25 seconds. You'll see the crash at about 23 seconds. Right near the end of the clip. I paused it a few times whilst playing it so I could get a better view. Make of it as people wish. Doesn't look like a plane to me. Don't know if it is true footage or not.... but it makes you wonder.

Aerial footage of pentagon attack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vnu_yiUzls

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next