UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:58 pm 

[QUOTE=Henry David;1062390952]

Yes, I've watched the videos regarding the orb, several years ago, and find it most interesting. I cannot explain it.

Neither can I reconcile it with the pictures taken by so many individuals of a Boeing striking the south tower. It doesn't make sense. I can accept that it was real, but cannot see how it fits in.[/QUOTE]

I can fully accept that William did not take a picture of a plane because of his slip up that he didn't see one, even though he supposedly captured it right before it impacted the South Tower. All these people were forced into a life time of lunacy after getting back these obvious fakes added to their pics. No one took a picture or shot video of a plane crashing into either tower on 911, and this tidbit of proof fits perfectly with all the evidence that points to flying objects, not boeings being present near the towers when they exploded.

William D. Nuñez — amateur photographer 9/11 Airplane Photo Gallery - 9-11-2001 - 2nd World Trade Center Attack

Bond analyst Will Nuñez had gone to his corner newsstand and bought a $14.99 disposable Kodak, hoping to record the smoking tower out his office window "for history's sake," he says. "I remembered an incident back in the thirties when a plane had hit the Empire State Building, and I was always impressed by photos in encyclopedias." Instead, from his perch on the thirty-second floor of One State Street Plaza, he captured the plane's breathtaking blur out his office window, quite unintentionally. In his shot, a colleague, standing before a vast picture window, looks on in silhouette, next to an innocuous baseball trophy, its tiny batter poised on a two-handled loving cup. The plane had streaked by with such speed, Nuñez had not even realized he had caught it on film until he finally got around to developing the roll a week or two later.

- David Friend, Watching the World Change: The Stories Behind the Images of 9/11, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, New York, p. 13.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:36 pm 

Go ahead and film a plane flying more or less in a straight line. It can't be flying toward or away from the camera, but side to side. It must start as a speck that morphs into something like a plane in under ten seconds. It's not possible in this footage unless it was initially captured, either, way south or west of the towers. Neither happened, therefore the image was added. The fake image was within the frame's short view before explosion.

Second Plane Hitting the WTC - YouTube

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm 

I'm sticking with what he said two minutes after it exploded. If the government didn't want the truth to be known, they would not have released it, in pieces.

"I just caught the second explosion on videotape...No, a bomb, I saw it, NO PLANE HIT NOTHIN', the building exploded from the other tower floors down."

NIST FOIA: Clifton Cloud Clips 1-3 (WTC2 Plane Impact, 9:03am) - YouTube

And again, here are the very lies from Clifton Cloud himself, 7 years later.

"I am telling you absolutely ... you know ... there was a plane" ~ Clifton Cloud

@1:56

pumpitout Jeff Hill Talks to 9/11 WTC Witness Clifton Cloud - YouTube

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:47 pm 

Timbit wrote:
I watched that several times, pausing it at the mark you said.

That was no plane.

Tim

I already stated the facts. Chopper 4 is the only authentic looking footage. At no time during the two minutes prior to the orb appearing, was a plane filmed coming from behind/south of the towers. That is essential to the flight 175 myth. It would have been filmed had it really been there. It was not there.

Camera zoom demonstrates how a distant object will show more character detail. The zoom on the ball shows no detail of any known flying object and was smaller than a chopper.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:06 pm 

"Then all of a sudden a smaller airplane slammed right into the other tower. It was a smaller, a much smaller plane."

She saw the ball and pretended it was a smaller plane, but it was simply the ball that chopper 4, ny1, and wb11 aired live.

9/11 Eyewitness Carrie Feinstein Says Military Plane Hit WTC2 - YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:00 pm 

4:41 Clifton Cloud "I didn't see any plane, I saw it happen."

4:55 Clifton Cloud "I didn't see a second plane."

NIST FOIA: Clifton Cloud Clips 10-12 - YouTube

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 pm 

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0110/images/m04.jpg

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

David, did not hear or see an approaching plane and did not photograph one. He would have heard the roaring engines and plane coming in at over 500 mph. NO AIRLINER HIT THE SOUTH TOWER.

911stealth David Handschuh Propelled in Air a Block by Explosion & Saw No Plane - YouTube

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8