UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:25 am 
Unregistered
has this happened to you?? on tue 10/8/08 i suddenly rembered a dream i had back in the 70s. in the dream i was taken to a building where a spacecraft was standing or floating. to me it had green glowing outer skin, the one who took me there said all others saw a silver skin that was perfectly smooth. under the glow i could see the metal of the ship it was dented and looked old i could also see a small panel with figures on buttons, i reached thru the outer skin and pressed several of the buttons,suddenly a door opened, one part going up and the other down, the one who took me there said no one else could see the open door nor could they enter, but i could. i steped inside and the whole ship had the same greenish glow on it inside as the outside. it was kind of dirty like no one ever cleaned it, i went into a round room with a screen and control panels under the green glow. my guide told me that i could reach thru and touch the two pads that controlled the ship. when i put my hands on the pads a metal seat came out of the floor not to sit on but to rest my weight against. also the screen came on and i could see outside the ship in all directions by only thinking about where i wanted to see. then the guide touched my shoulder and i woke up. i hope someone out there has had the same experiance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:41 am 

I haven't had a dream like yours, but I frequently have dreams wherein I sort of "come to" in them, and realize that what I'm doing, or wherever I am, I've done it many times before or I've been in that place many times before. I also realize that the people around me are ones I've "known all my life." I don't know if this will help you feel more comfortable with your own dream, but I hope it helps.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:59 am 
Unregistered
....of course, you could have reptillian blood running through your veins....lol

later

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:13 am 

Hey, we ALL could... If someone who doesn't buy into Creationism then buys into Evolution, guess where most of us evolved from???