UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Energy of Alien Sigils
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 am 

Okay. This idea comes from two sources, a dream and myself.

In the dream I was in the middle of a crop circle, and I layed my hands on the ground int he center of it. A dome of energy flowed up over me, and I was teleported to sometime else, not someplace, but at a different time in the ancient world. It seemed that the dome protected me from the elements, and I was merely there to watch.

The second source is the odd feelings I get from looking at crop circles, and alien languages who experiencers have encountered.

Here is my theory. I want to do as close to controled experiements with the psychics in the group as I can. What I am wanting to do is to tap into the innate energy of the symbols in a highly shielded place to see what the energy feels like, and how it intereacts and compares to other energies. Just like my initiating contact with aliens, this is not a toy, it could have some dangerous repurcussions.

So here is the SOS, I suppose it's and SOS. Who would like to work with me on this project. We would need to compile the data, and see what happens, so hit me back, and lets see what goes on.

Billy

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:32 am 

Billy, I'm still recovering from surgery, so I'm not strong enough to participate. But I certainly hope others in this forum take your invitation seriously, and work with you on this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:40 am 

Indeed so do it. I would certainly go the distance of making this process easier. Anyone who under estimates the propensity may endanger themselves, but they are trying to contact us for a reason. We do not have to understand why in the immediate to know that if someone waves at you, in the very least giving a nod back is encourage. I intend to nod back.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:32 pm 

I can't assist with the level of skill you and Tweaked and others have, but if you need any assistance in the analysis of the data, let me know.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 pm 

I don't have that skill either - but I'll gladly help where I can -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 am 

I hope this upload worked, if not let me know. I suspect we can simply begin by someone choosing a sign, and we will go from there.

Attachment:
File comment: Series of crop circle symbols compiled like an alphabet
1cropalphabet.jpg
1cropalphabet.jpg [ 35.51 KiB | Viewed 13743 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:52 am 

BrightLightBilly wrote:
Indeed so do it. I would certainly go the distance of making this process easier. Anyone who under estimates the propensity may endanger themselves, but they are trying to contact us for a reason. We do not have to understand why in the immediate to know that if someone waves at you, in the very least giving a nod back is encourage. I intend to nod back.

[c olor=#0040FF][/color] Hi Billy i would be interested in helping you in your crop circles as i have been in my past studies given info on what crop circles are assisting our world and mankind for, The first and foremost reason is they are encoded with key symbols that just by glimpsing them, it removes blockages from our thinking, regarding your dream The E.t.s are indeed removing blckages so that your development of the higher good energys can prepare you for your future developments, the protection that you felt in your dream is for sure from the light e.t.s as they only use white time energy in wich no negative forces can use or travel through. White time is a well of energy in wich is all time together . Past, Present and future . e.t.s travel this way as do angels opening portals to the other worlds. Crop circles are created in white time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 am 

HI AGAIN BILLY , IN REGARDS 2 THE UNIVERSAL CODES THERE ARE LOADS OF THEM WHICH I DONOT KNOW HOW TO DRAW THEM ON THE INTERNET , I AM NEW AT THE INTERNET AND I CAN ONLY JUST NOW TYPE MY POSTS,, SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME THERE I WOULD BE GRATEFUL. WHAT I DO HAVE IS SOME WORDS THAT MAY HELP IF THEY CONTACT YOU, THESE WORDS ARE RECOGNISED BY ANY OF THE E.TS AS IT IS THERE VIBRATIONAL LANQUAGE. 1. ASSA; is YES. 2.KZO; is NO. 3.AFGALL; is A FRIENDLY HI. 4.Adjann; is A FRIENDLY GOODBYE. 5.E Hadesch; is I hereby welcome you. (to several individuals) 6;Hatech; is welcome . 7.Scharann; is I hope you are well and have happiness. 8. ADANN; is a holy ending to a prayer. There is much more if you are interested. love ,peace. mhairi.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:53 am 

OK...if I had to pick one I would choose the imagein the first coloumn, third row.

This is kinda fun :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:19 am 

Problem is there are so many of the images that I wanted to pick, and then there are some that gave me a bad vibe..... Does anyone else get that feeling when they look at the images?