UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:38 am 

Yes, I do have some bad feelings from certain symbols, in those cases, I would remotely activate them, and see what happens using an energy construct. In the very least I would have some warning that I pissed something off, but they also have to realise, if I can tap into a sigil to activate it, I might be able to manifest and manipulate the energy.... maybe a nice evil alien will get an anal probe this time, lol.

Billy

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:46 am 

It's a good idea that you have. :)

So what do you think about the sign that I picked?

Would you mind if I tried something similar, but more on a personal level with the images.... I was thinking about concentrating on an image prior to sleep or meditation and I may be able to connect to something. Maybe a word, colour or vision. You never know. I wonder if this has been done before? This is really interesting! You are very clever! :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:17 am 

I've never picked up "bad vibes" from crop circle formations, but I've always felt if I could read them like sheet music, I could play the tones on the piano.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:24 pm 

I am not sure which one you chose. I may have missed that someplace, but I have this thing set up to tell me when there is activity. I suppose I am going to start in the upper left corner, I feel led to then go downward. I am going to start with the first full symbol, there are partials, but if you activate a partial, you have no idea what sort of energy you will encounter. So there is my plan. LOL.

Billy

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 pm 

Attachment:
File comment: Sigil 1 : The Key
sigil1.JPG
sigil1.JPG [ 3.47 KiB | Viewed 8124 times ]

This symbol is the symbol of the key. I felt the energy as soon as I began editing the pic to include it. I am not yet certain what it unlocks. Tonight at about 12:30 AM in the morning, I will activate this energy.

Wish me luck.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:34 pm 

Lots and Lots of Luck - can't wait to see the results

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:07 pm 

Best of luck... :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:28 am 

Oi, so its going to be 4 am when it happens, no biggy, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:54 am 

Yeah, your time.... what is that in Queensland Australia.... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:09 am 

My focus is going to have to be more specific, and I am going to have to set a time and mean it. I say this because I know something happened, but I have only very vague and totally unhelpful memories of whatever it was, so there you have it. LOL.