UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: paranormal help
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:14 pm 

No need to apologize. We have plenty of wet nooles to give you a smack with if you get outta line lol :D

I hope you continue to write out your experiences. I found that writing things out is a very good way of putting some order and sense to the otherwise confusing information you are processing right now. I have probably a hundred little dollar store notebooks with different subjects, and it is surprising to go through them after time has passed; really helps to make sense of things.

It is not uncommon that abductions and other encounters take place between 2-4 a.m. in answer to why at 3 a.m. This you will find a consistent notation in many abduction reports.

A friend of mine has experienced what has been referred to as 'shadow people'. She was sleeping one night when she awoke to find a shadow with long fingers, pulling on her leg. She had to struggle to break free. She was absolutely terrified. She uses Tweaked's lights of protection and has not had a second encounter so far.

Looking forward to anything you can share with us. We will all try our best to make sense of it.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 pm 
Unregistered
I just thought I would let everyone know that we moved out of the house and I have not seen anything since. I burned the sage at our new house(thank you for the tip). Funny though, now that I am no longer haunted it seems that a friend of mine is having quite an experience.
I hadn't talked to this man in probably eight years and he found me. I got married a couple years ago and so my last name changed. When I asked him how he found me he said it came to him in a dream.
He just started having precognition dreams recently. It seems as though he is predicting something daily, even if it is just something small with little significance. His father had these dreams for many years and passed away shortly after my friend started having them. I am trying to get him to post on here as he is trying to understand what is happening to him.
He says that with cards he can see what someone has, even the suit. I think that with the proper guidance he may be able to sharpen his skills.
I will still try to get my friend to post on here. If he does not, does anyone know a website where he may be able to test or even sork on these skills

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm 

Hi Hester,

Thank you so much for the update.

I'm glad that you and your family are out of that house, and you have protected yourself in your new home with the sage. Obviously, your deceased father-in-law (or some other entity) was playing games with you in his old house.

AND, the proof is in the pudding so to speak, that you are not crazy.

As to your friend, it would be awesome if he would join here, and post of his experiences. We have so many with similar experiences that are very helpful and kind. Tweaked in particular.

Tim

p.s. It would be interesting to see if the people that moved into your last place, have any experiences.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:48 am 

Tim, I don't know if Hester would want to ask the new owners of the house about spooks because you are supposed to declare the existence of such things when you put a house on the market in the USA.

You are supposed to inform your realtor that your house has spooky things going on. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 pm 

Reading through all of this I am really glad you got rid of whatever it was. Accepting that there might be something paranormal going on is about the first step. A hard one. At least it was for me. Finding someone that can help, is another difficult task. The ones with the power to do so,that are not a hoax, usually are not going around much advertizing it.

I hope too, you manage to convince your friend to post about his experiences. Although precognition is not part of my 'skillset' it is for a friend of mine. It was in her family for years and she had it since her childhood. Her Grandma was kind of 'famous' for that and then it seemed to skip a generation (although in my opinion it is more like her Mom is trying to ignore it).From what she has been telling me, for her it feels like a blessing and a curse at the same time. Her ability seems to change in intensity throughout her life. There were times when she was having clear visions of something happening or only a fog-like 'something is wrong' feeling. In her youth, she freaked out her mother, by telling her who was on the phone,when it started ringing (no...at that time there was nothing like a caller-id :) )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:18 pm 

Good day, jeff here just stopped in to put my one cents worth in.

If your wondering about the three o:clock in the morning situation, we in the ghost world would call that the witching hour when the spirits of good and evil will do their major roaming within a haunted location.

The home that you were in I do believe was haunted and the haunt was that of your father-in-law, only because of the situation he was in, the location of his remains, and the fact that there was a new-born within the house.

Thank god you have moved to a different location, but be warned, (not trying to scare you) but if it wasn't the house that was haunted but instead you and your family, the entity will follow you were ever you may seek shelter.

Burning of the sage in all the crevases of your home will rid the house and your family of any ill faited spirits, but will not rid your home of the angle type spirits that you have seen (so called)

The angle type spirits are here (there) to help you with the situation that you hid in your past and that is the power to move things with your mind.
You were probably told as a young child not to do such things by an adult, or you were terrified that such a thing took place and you closed it in a small compartment in your mind and left it there until something happened that re-awokened the situation.

You need to find out from the home owner where you live (landlord, previous owners) if the house your in now had any time of haunted activity, (IT IS THE LAW that former tenants, realators must tell you if a home is to have haunts or spiritual activity.)

Be causious if you do any type of renovations to the new location, since this may bring up the spirits since your changing the structure of their home of the past.

Remember the witching hour of the haunts is from 12 midnight to about three in the morning and there are times you'll see things that are frightning, but if they do not harm you or your family, then you may be alright, but.

If any one begins to have their hair pulled, kicked, slapped, scratchede or anything like this, then you may be facing some we call a polterguist type haunting, there are also evil and demonic hauntings, that you need to watch out for.

Find yourself a good book on haunting and read it, then when your finish, read again, until you have the thing memorized,so that when something does show its self to you, you will automatically have an idea of what type of a haunt your facing.

My major study of the paranormal has been in the field of spirits and have been studying them and researching them for the past 37 years, a little longer than you've been alive.

Please contact me if you have any questions, and I will do my best to answer them for you.

A very serious JEFF