UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ANYONE INTERESTED?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 am 

We just joined here but already have met a few great people and we could use your help also.

We are conducting research on paranormal experiences. If you have had any or know of anyone who has, read below. Or if you could get this out to other posters or friends who you think might me interested, it would be appriciated.
Thank you,
Debbie

PARANORMAL RESEARCH - Experiences are needed in the fields of UFO sightings, Ghost sightings, Abductions, ESP, Near death experiences, Miracles and all other paranormal experiences. Experiences will be documented and many will be published with the results of this research. E-mail - paranormalresearch08@live.com or

Send to - Paranormal Research, P.O. Box 5217, Rocky Point, NY 11778

Post subject: Re: ANYONE INTERESTED?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:27 am 

Hello, Deb... I hope some of our regular posters, and one of the roaming "bots" that come through here nightly might pick up your offer.

What happened in your life that interested you in the paranormal facet of life?

I've never really thought of the paranormal as "para" ... if you know what I mean. If you use the SEARCH feature that's activated with your membership, and you type in TWEAKED, you'll get a listing of my posts, and you'll understand that what some people call PARA-normal has just always been a "normal" part of my life. :mrgreen:

So now it's YOUR turn? What initiated YOU into this quest?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:47 pm 

Tweaked, is this post on the up and up? I only ask because you got no response when you asked what got them interested in the paranormal. I think it probably is legit and maybe I will get the energy to check it out, listen to me, like I would have to expend a huge amount of energy to do this. Talk about lazy, anyway it seems we are attracting varied members these days and its great, the more members, the more info we all cn benifit from. My paranormal interests started with vampires, the whole culture ans subculture, to which there is a huge following that does a good job of hiding itself. I have been in the prescence of ghosts but never actuallt seen a solid appirition but I have felt the spirit brush up against me letting me know it was there.I have had many experiances with esp,with things like I have woken up out of a sleep and knew the phone was about to ring, this just happened to me not two days ago and things along that line happen all the time, and I believe we are all capable of experiancing these things asa long as we believe in them and open our minds up. I have learned to build apon my sensitivities, especially in the dream state, I am not talking about remote viewing although I will try that at some point, I am talking about being caghut between dreaming and being awake. I feel like I am paralised and cannot move but I am aware of everything going on and its like my dreams overlap into my wakink world and I have some control over this, I am aware that I am dreaming but I can interact with my dream. Its hard to describe, but all of this has come through serious study and meditation, trying to learn control over my mind and I think everyone is capable of this but like i said before, you really have to have an open mind and believe in what you are seeking to do.We do not even begin to know and understand what our minds are capable of. There are no coincidences in life, everything happens for a reason, what that is I do not know but I am thinking we will all find the answer when we are supposed to. I and others on this site have had many experiances with the paranormal and I honestly think this site has the most goup of people who have had genuine experiences than on any other site I have been on. Good luck with your studiesjoey978

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:18 pm 

Joey, I never know for certain. Why don't you send her a Private Message thru this forum and ask.