UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm 

I have been in the world of the paranormal now for 37 years and have many ideas, theories, and opinions.
I plan on writing a series of childrens books with help of my sister.
I plan to put out a book on my theories and such about the paranormal.
I am working with a group that assists disabled americans in starting their own business, and I am planning on doing a lot of research in the world of the paranormal.
I have over twenty different locations that I need to research in 2009 so I may be able to put this information out there for all to read.
Always looking for help, from any person(s) in Maine who is in the same fields as I am.
I have much to tell, experiences to share, ideas to pass by you, theories that could possibly use some upgrading.
I am going to research an area of Maine, we call the northern woods.
If you have a qestion about the world of the paranormal, pass it by me and I'll do my best to give you some direction.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:13 am 

Jeff, I know NOTHING about the East Coast area... but if you need any references to Indiana, or California, let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 pm 

you might want to talk to Stephen King. He is from that area and writes about two kinds of evil... the spiritual and the human...

His writings are getting better after 30 years.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 pm 

Yes Stephen King does write some good books about the evil of spirits and humans, I have 28 of his books in hard cover, and I have watched every movie made of his works.

I have been putting together information for my new business, which covers the area of paranormal (all areas) and I am looking for persons in Maine who would like to join in investigations.

If your coming to Maine for the summer months, heck with me.

I have some really nteresting area of the northern woods of Maine that I will be investigation over the coming 7 months, Also I have a very large farm house that needs to be done, plus about a hundred other things

I have been doing this now for 37 years and have many things to tell the world out there, but I am always looking for input from people out there.

I may have been doing this for many years but, I am not right in all my studies, there are no facts here, just many theories and ideas.

Keep me updated on what is happening around you, perhaps if we put things together, we may be able to come up with a truthful answer.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:57 pm 

I wish to let all of you know that you may use the e-mail suplied, put please use the ufoseek as a reference so I know where you found me.

I would like to help anyone who is knew to the area of the paranormal as best possible, and by checking out the big book, I'm sure there could be some answers.

Just ask me.

Jeff