UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 10:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:46 am 
Unregistered
Hello to all, new here. Anyone know the sign-on and password for boblazar.com? saw it once on a site but can't find it now. thanks!!!!
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:04 pm 

Hi rygi23,

I can't say I've seen a post with a password to the site you need. When I go to boblazar.com there is a mirror site that you have to sign up individually.

Good luck,
Tim
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:55 pm 
Unregistered
Hey Tim, thanks. What on Earth is a mirror site?

Ryan
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:07 pm 

From what I know, it's a duplicate website, entirely the same files and programs, only shared on a second server to reduce the load. That way a site can provide the exact same information, only faster, when there is heavy demand. The company I work for has several large servers, although all the workers have access to the exact programs. Some parts are busier, like the day shift, while I work nights.

So, it's probably quite okay rygi23 to sign up on the boblazar.com site.

Hope that helps,

Tim
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:04 am 
Unregistered
[:|]I have had problems too. I don't know how to get thru either. The old site was easy but I guess big bro is censoring out real info!
I was told by an old nun that in Genesis somewhere it tells that aliens are actually fallen angels and they are trying to pull you towards the wrong path just like Jesus went thru prior to his death. Bet the men in black will knock on my door now and threaten me to shut up!
There are many powers on the other side that we don't know but, so many people want to gain the knoweledge so they can try to conquer all of mankind just like hitler &so many before. God is all & nothing else!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:12 am 

I don't trust the nuns any more than I trust our government. Sorry, but I don't believe in Dark Forces and Fallen Angels. I [u]do[/u] however believe that there are positive and negative aliens just as there are good and bad people, and good and bad choices made by both.

The aliens are probably no better and no worse than the rest of us. They probably have their own agendas, just as people on Earth have ours. Some of them probably want to help us save ourselves, some may even want to save humanity from itself, and some probably don't give a damn if we live or die as long as we don't upset the balance of the Universe and/or the galaxy when we do whatever it is we will ultimately do...

I figure if I do as much as I can for humanity and the Earth, the ones who keep close tabs on me will know I've done my part ... and hopefully, when that last ship comes over the horizon to lift off those of us who have worked hard to be good Citizens of the Universe, my ticket to ride will get me picked up.
___

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:49 am 
Unregistered
whats the difference between that and pie in the sky when we die?
Comon Tweaked more is expected of all of us than that......
More Of everything.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:32 am 

What are you talking about here........you don't think there is anything beyond the grave?

Or you don't think doing the best you can is enough?
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:23 am 
Unregistered
I think doing nothing and calling it the best you can is not enough.......
I think believing in something involves more than sitting around talking about it as if it were something theoretical...............
I have always been willing to take on the establishment and the status quo since birth practically,My Father took great pains to point of the situation to me very early in life.
He was oh so right about too damn much!
Yes lets start to examine practical real things we could actually do instead of endlessly jabbering about stuff weve no intention of acting upon.
How?
Well davey yer as much a part of How as anyone, you tell me...
I have my own ideas but they always get accused of being too utre`(far out)
bergle
___