UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:59 am 

Now isn't it funny how a non-believer can come to believe in such a very short time. First I got flashes of past lifes (which I didn't really believe in before that) now this. Well on to my story :

I met someone,fell in love...we eventually broke up. This part is not really important for this.
She has a native American heritage and always was one to 'see' and 'feel' more than others. She has seen some things on her work as a truck driver, that scared other American Indians..scared them pretty bad.
She told me that once something was running alongside her truck. Couldn't really catch what it was though. It looked like an animal and then again it did not. More like a shadow. Something that is not really visible. And it was running at an enormous speed. She said it almost looked like it was switching from 4-legged to 2-legged movement once in a while. The only thing she was seeing was its eyes. And she looked into them...kind of lost feeling for time over that.
No it couldn't have been an animal. At the speed she was driving no animal would have been fast enough to keep up with her. That was what puzzled her too. So either she had some sorts of hallucinations or she really saw something else.
She was describing attacks after that. Being assaulted by 'something' on the way to her truck. Feeling something being at her home later on.
I certainly do believe that there are more things out there than meet the eye. Although I gotta admit I was thinking about a possible illness involved. But I believed her when she told me this.

So...we met over the Internet. I am from Europe so it took me some time to get over there. I reassured her over the net and when I was there, that she wouldn't have to be afraid. That I believe even if there is something there....anyone with a firm will would be strong enough to fight it.
I told her that...and not only her. I said I would be stronger than anything that might haunt her. I could face it...and win. |

So..things kind of got weirder from there. We had our problems. We broke up. It was a painful process for both. But we still got contact. Or let me say..we have contact again.
Thing is...when we didn't have any contact I encountered the same things she told me. The things I did not believe completely. The feeling of something being in the room with me...but noone being there. Small things that add together and scare the crap out of me.
When we had contact again she told me that on her side things got quieter. She didn't have any further attacks and the feeling of something present went away too.

As with my past-life flashes I would still prefer to just find out I am kind of nuts. Something like that. Would be a lot easier I guess.
So..any suggestions? I do believe in the power of the Earth (and newly I got no other choice than to believe in past lifes) but I got no experience with this?!
What could this be (aside from some mental illness) ? how the heck could it get to Europe with me? And how do I get rid of it?
Somehow I got no other choice than posting at someplace like this. I'm clueless and don't know what to do. I did not act like myself at times when I was over there...and this hasn't stopped. Scares me beyond believe. :|

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:51 am 

You are not alone, rest easier.

Much of what you have said is tied together loosely. That you are sensitive enough to have identified past lives, means you are more open than most to other paranormal events. It is all connected with spirits, dimensions, time slips, psychic intuitiveness etc.

If it is at all possible, regression therapy is a good way to investigate the past lives, and what it is about those past lives that is affecting you in this life. There are connections. Carol Bowman has books on the topic of regression, and past lives bringing ailments, and experiences with them.

While you are struggling with the past lives, and their meaning in this life, there is probably a connection to native american culture. Perhaps your friend was meant to assist you in opening up more doors to those possibilities. I suspect that your connection with her was more than a chance encounter.

The shadow sounds like shadow people to me. These, I believe, are spirits, who will be attracted to people who are stressed out, anxious, delving into places in a paranormal realm that they shouldn't be etc. They come for purposes unknown, other than to gain energy from you in a vunerable moment, or time. A friend of mine experienced something very similar, and it is only after she learned to protect herself properly, that these entities stopped bothering her. It was a very physical experience for her, and she is as normal as normal gets.

It would be very helpful if you could relay more information of your experiences. Don't worry what it sounds like, many of us here have experienced similar. It might also be helpful to start keeping a diary of sorts, even a notebook. Write things immidiately as you remember them without editing or correcting structure.

It is an experience in your life that has knocked you on your behind, because it doesn't make sense in this life. The more you investigate, share, and learn, the more comfortable you will be with your thoughts, and the more people can hop in and offer advice and interpretation of your words.

Keep writing!
Tim

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:05 am 

We once had someone who called herself a Shamanic Witch who posted here from time to time; she hasn't been around in a long, long time. I know little to nothing about Shamanism. Sorry...

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:31 am 

Thank you for your replies.

More info on my former lovers experiences :
She had all the experiences I had and a lot more. A feeling of being watched,a sudden shiver of cold in a well temperated room.
On top of that she told me she was assaulted physically. She couldn't make out what it was. Both on the way to her truck and at home in her bed.
She heard noises coming from the roof and the walls of her home. Like someone walking and/or knocking on it. I can not share any of those since thankfully nothing of this happened to me.

More info on my progress :
I found someone that helped me. He doesn't call himself a shaman...I think he refers to himself as 'spiritual guide'.
He gave me instructions for a ritual that did work. Although it was more than exhausting for me.

While I was performing that ritual everything got worse at first. That feeling of being watched was getting immense. I had to pull myself together to not turn around...I do not think anything would have been there.
I had an immense feeling of cold. But not everywhere. It was running up and down my arms,legs and back.
I had some sort of connection to my former lover. I was getting emotions. Not only from her, but from others that were close to her too. Nothing definite. Only a weird mix of emotions,feelings without any context. This was just aweful. It felt like invading her privacy. And it didn't make me feel good. Getting emotions without the reasons behind them (or the goal they are aimed at) just fueled fears and thoughts.
After that ritual he asked me if I had anything in my possession that belongs to her. She made me a necklace. It is very special to me despite the way things went. I almost never took it off.

Well he told me I should not wear it any longer. It might act as some sort of focus..boosting some kind of inherit abilities I might have. So I took it off. And that link is gone. I am happy and devasted at the same time.

So..I got rid of that 'link' that wasn't good for both of us and whatever it was that haunted me is gone too.
He didn't want to give me any name of what it was. He was talking about something that doesn't really possess me but tries to influence me. It would feed on negative emotion and try anything to cause it. When I told him about the dreams I had .... I had dreams of an old woman appearing to me. She was speaking out all of the doubts I might have. She was rather persistent in pointing them out to me.
Anyway...those dreams seem to be gone too. I just hope it stays that way.
I got help....but whatever this is/was....I surely do NOT want to face it ever again.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:32 pm 

I'm glad the advice worked for you, and you are disconnected from whatever that was. We've talked a lot about open portals which, when we are vunerable, affect us in profound ways.

I know that my friend who had the shadow people in her life was affected by them very physically, and she too did a ritual that was taught to me, and they stopped.

It's good to know you have some relief to this, and learned how to protect yourself.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 pm 

I don't mean to sound weird here or anything, but I believe you to be a sencetive and your ran into another sencetive who was carrying around a few shadow figures that seemed to have attched themselves to you.

Being around someone, or having a picture of that person during this period of time will transfer her/his shadow persons to you.
For enstance, you come a long way to meet this person, this person has something about them, and during your meeting you take a photo of the person, and what you have done was also take a photo of their shdow beings.

(Shadow beings are not yet determined as a type of spirit or type of entity from another dimension.)

Anyway, if you took this photo home with you after a break up, you also took along the shadow people and they became your problem.

Some people say the burning of sage in this type situation may resolve the problem, but we are then faced with the possibility that these are not spirits but instead entities from another dimension.

One of my best tools for getting rid of some entities and spirits is opening the mind to the powers of the world. MEDITATE

The powers of the lands around you can assist you in many ways, I don't have enough room hear to tell you about all of them but, I will tell you that the opening of the mind to your world surroundings will make a few things vanish.

Just a cents worth of info.

Jeff