UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: COME ONE, COME ALL
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:11 am 

JEFF HERE LOOKING TO DO SOME GOOD OLD FASHION RESEARCH OF [url]ALL[/url]PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES.

My qualification to be an investigator, well of you've read my post you'll know that I've been in the field of paranormal for over 37 years now.
I have read hundreds of books, watched thousands of documentaries, and shows.
Been in the field many time with old equipment.
Found many locations right here in the state of Maine that could use some intence investigating.
I want to spend the next twenty plus years investigating all areas in the upper New England States.
Once I have come across good evidence, I planon sharing everything with everyone here.
I'm still doing some research in th area of finding fund to pay for excursions.
Your qualifications need, just be interested in finding out the TRUTH.

I'm hoping to have some new information to place here in this forum, been doing a lot of reading in the past days on different Ley Lines, or Energy Lines that criss cross the world, having an intersection right here in the state of Maine, very closs to where I grew up.

Interested parties may post me a reply, or PM me, or you may use my e-mail address that is supplied to the side.

I believe it's time we got off the buttocks and got our feet wet.
There are many mysteries right here in the state that need investigating, and I welcome timbet and tweaked and the others to come join me in the search for the altimate true, to where the sceptic would have a difficult time putting it down.

Time to put the non-believers into the catagory of believers.

Dead serious --Jeff

Post subject: Re: COME ONE, COME ALL
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 am 

PS

Oh I have a 12 inch chocolate woopie pie, anyone care for a slice. :mrgreen:

Jeff ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:05 am 

You know Jeff, you are wise to concentrate in one geographical area. How I wish I lived closer, I would not only jump at the chance to assist in investigating, but I would promise you that you'd never have anything made of chocolate hanging around in the fridge collecting dust.

It is really exciting that you are so serious, and that you are sharing it all here, and putting it out there.

We are very fortuntate to have you. Keep us posted, this could be history in the making.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:00 pm 

Tim:
Thank you, and I really don't have cocolate that hangs arund much these days, but if I know your coming I'll be sure to have a large woopie pie in the fridge for you.

I am very serious about the investigations, and have been since 1972 when I observed my first UFO in the night sky.
I have 37 different topics in my big book that I will be investigating right here in Maine.
It's like the many people who spend their lives trying to figure out the Nasca Lines, or the Paramids around the world, the same goes for me, I have spent most of my already 46 years learning and studying the paranormal, and I am looking for answers LIKE:
Why are people affraid of what they can not see.
Why do people get different feelings when they're in different locations.
What happens to our souls once we leave here.
What is on the other side of our reality.
Do different dimension have a bering on our lives.
Are there really ufos up there, out there, or what.
Does bigfoot really exist in our dimension, or since the native americans believe he's mythical, does it come from another dimension.
What are the spirits from the other realm really trying to tell us.
What bering does mist and orbs have one our lives and our dimension here.
Are there still left over dinosaurs still roaming the uncharted lands.
I have thousands of questions that I would really like to answer, (even though we have answers to all of this, are these answers actually true, or are they just the theories of different people.)
We may hold some of the answers to these questions, but we do not hold the positive truth behind them, and this is where I will come in, even if it takes me the rest of my life to find only a few of the anwers.
There are some things that are needed to continue my investigations, since I became 100% disable years ago, I have lost all equipment to do my research. any and all help will be appreciated and you will learn of everything I'm doing in the investigations, right here in this forum, since I really like all the people here

thank you so very much, and I will answer all your questions to the best of my abuility.

Jeff (so so serious here today ;) )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 pm 

Need to add a little comment here about some of the posts I've been reading, I really like the stories a lot, but have found that many people seem to leave out certain details about the objects that they have witnessed.

I can read between the lines very easily, but some are very difficult.
I've been reading between the lines ever since the Military days.

More details on objects would be really great, and keep writing all the good stories, love reading them all.
Still have about 200 more to read, been lagging behind a bit because of art work.

Keep up the good work

Jeff ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:02 am 

anything in between the lines in my story (well in the part that i have posted?) somewhere on the forums?

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:51 am 

Hey between the lines of the different stories you have posted only shows me at the moment that your quite a bit like myself and your looking for the ultimate truth and not a lot of hoopla, and messing around.

You have an understanding that things here are true and false and your able to pick out between the two.

You have a fasination with being kind and gentle with other people by the way you speak in your words.

Anywhere close?

Jeff ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 am 

Well i would agree with most of it. Unfortunately there are a few things that keep me on the run... and I tend not to stand out from the crowd for the next couple of years (meaning trying to be an average Joe and getting too much of attention to myself).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:13 pm 

Now I'm getting frustrated with some things that I have been viewing and the more I view things the more frustrated I get. (Not from this forum from other areas).

I have been working my a** off for the past 37 years getting information about everything that has to do with the world of Paranormal, then I go to these different sites that people here talk about and all I end up seeing is a punch of jokesters trying to pass off their made up sh** as something that really happens.

The biggest thing that pi**** me off is that there are so many people out there who actually believe these people as telling the truth.

Most of these people you come across out there are scamming the people of this world for the only benifet as to lining their pockets with money.

If you knew of the ultimate truth behind different things that went on out there in this world, regarding the paranormal, you would give all this information to the public freely and not expect money in return for something the people should have the right to know.

This post here I have placed inhopes of finding people and funds to continue my research, and I will tell you, EVERYTHING I find that has to do with the paranormal willgo out to all of you for FREE, I'm not looking for money, I'm looking for the TRUTH.

******off Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 pm 

Well when it comes to UFOs or some other paranormal topic the there are two things that keep it from proper evolution.
1) 100% Debunkers who try to convince anyone that it is all bullshit no matter how strong are the arguments of the opposing view.
2) and what is much worse than debunkers are Paranormal researchers/believers who believe everything that there is being fed to them no matter how absurd some of this things are. And because of it that small amount of people who actually approach this subject with logic, knowledge and constructive criticism and scepticism are being put into the above stereotype of complete Loonies :( and those are the ones who hurt us most