UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: COME ONE, COME ALL
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:52 pm 

I have been doing my woodburning (pyrography) art now for the past twenty (20) years and it take a bit of time to do.
I will observe the art that needs to go onto the wood for about two days making sure I have all the details, depths, dimensions and shade correct.
The I will very carefully start to draw the picture onto the wood, which takes me about two days, so I don't make mistakes.
Once the picture is on the wood, I take my wood burning pen ( at 950 degrees F) and slowly burn the picture, which take anywhere from 48 - 60 hours to finish, (16" x 20").
Once this is completed, I check to make sure all the lines and shades are correct, then I erase all the graphite, and then do a light emery sanding of the entire board.
Once this has been completed, I double check the work, make sure it's signed, then take it out side to spray on three coats of clear gloss.
Once the picture is completed I place it into a dark finish Oak frame, place hangers on the back and get it ready to be sold.

Why am i telling you about my art work, well my friends, I do my paranormal research the same way as my art work, and as I move forward in my research and I find things that are not proper, I toss them out, just like I would do with a piece of art that has to many mistakes.

I have patients that would make any person say Hurry up to me.
I have been told that I could out sit a rock, meaning the rock would move before I would.
When I am doing my research and art, time has no meaning to me. Time comes to a complete hault.
So you see my friends I take my research very seriously, and I am very serious when I say that I am looking for funds and members to come and assist me in finding the truth behind all the activities that have been going on.
When it comes to finding the truth, I am DEAD SERIOUS.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:57 pm 

UPDATE:

I have been having some feelings lately that tells me something is going on around here.

I had a new sighting of an unknown just the other day, and that evening the atmosphere around here changed drastically. (And is still in the area now)

I have been telling everyone about the northern woods here in Maine, and how the feeling of them are quite intence.

Well the feeling of these woods have moved down to the south in the past week, and I feel as though I was up north.

Still looking for person(s) to assist me.

I believe there is something to this, and I'm hoping it may lead to something that we may be able to get some real proof to put out to the rest of the people.

The research, when items are obtained, will be very intence and done properly, and no jokes will be allowed, (personal joking is fine).

I am hoping that maybe I may be able to change history just a little bit, maybe allowing some people who don't wish to speak of incidents, to open up and let us help them.

This is not for me alone, this is for everyone, and when findings are discovered, everyone will know of them.

I have at the moment, approx. 28-30 locations here in Maine alone that need to be studied, and everything found in these areas will be posted, so others may become interested and join in.

Hopefully we may be able to bring more people here to this forum.

I would really like to write posts to more than about fifteen people who are always on here, I would really like to hear from hundreds of people here.

I believe we can all work together here and perhaps find some really good evidence that even the worst skeptics would have a difficult time dismissing.

Everyone is invited.

Serious Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 am 

LOL... is there a Hoveround path...? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm 

Tweaked: You may be able to use a hoveround if you had 16inch mud tires on it. :D

And the lol on finding person(s) to assist me, well, I'll just have to wait and see, I have patience, and I've been going this alone for 37 years, so a little longer waiting won't bother me.

Many exciting adventures to be had.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:32 pm 

UPDATE:

I am hoping that some of you that read this post may take it serious, because I am looking to put together a team who would really like to get out into the wilderness here and get their hands dirty.

I have so many things that you can experience for yourself, and when you do have an experience, you can go onto this forum and tell the others what it was like.

I would really like to get some people together to go onto the ledges around here to do some meditating, since I believe this area to be one of the best places around to do such a thing.

I'm still waiting, and since I have the patience, I will continue to wait.

Some things are taking place here at the moment, and I have been writing them in the big book, which will in time be placed here, but since I am so far behind, it may take a bit of time before it's written.

Still serious, Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 pm 

This forum is too small Jeff. We are scattered all over the world...
As for me I have mentioned before that in around a year or so I might pop in, but first a few things must be dealt with and i am still not in so good shape because of a little "accident" that happened around two weeks ago.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 pm 

Yes this forum is to small, but I really hope one day it will be much bigger.
I can wait.
And you shouldn't be getting into accidents, it's not good for the body.
Trust me on this one.

If things are found and placed here perhaps it will bring more members

like "Build it and they will come"

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:06 pm 

That is why it was an "accident"... well can not describe something that was made with premeditation, but at least i know that it made this world a bit better place, and a few small scars will make a good gossip ;)

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 pm 

YES, a few battle scars always has a few good stories with them.

I have a few scars that have some history that may be of interest to some, but this is another story which is being put into my big book publishing.

Injuries sometimes in this field are a must.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:37 pm 

Wow! is it just me, or has it been awhile since I made any posts in this area?

Just here to let everyone know that the welcome mat is still on the front porch, even though it's a bit faded over time, just like myself.
I have been doing a lot of investigating in the northern woods over this past year, and we have found an area, (or two) that is a great area for the possibility of elementals and the like.
I did some looking around while in the woods, and found that there are signs of a smaller people or what they concider little people.
Oh yeah right, that's just a bunch of folklore told to keep the children intertained over the years, and give the children something to look for while they're out playing in the woods, more or less a type of babysitter.
Well, I may sound a little off my rocker here, but I have found signs, mostly areas that contain some sort of small shelter that could only be used by something or someone standing only 12 to 15 inches tall, and I don't believe any type of animal had built it, only due to the way the thing was constructed.
The photos of this shelter and a small area by the brook did not come out clearly, and was all out of focus, even though the photos before and after came out perfect.
Kind of wondering if the energy line and magnetic belt in the area had anything to do with the photos being out of focus, still much work to be done to determine what is going on up there.

Jeff