UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:44 pm 

I have this memory. Im floating towards the ceiling and something or someone is with me. Im oddly calm. I know im not dreaming. Ive had sleep paralysis, this doesnt describe it it. An i know it wasnt an OBE because when i looked down, i didnt see my body on the bed. Further, i dont have any memories of a ship, ETs, or lost time. Whats led me To this possibility is that my mom has had similar experiences in her life, there are things about me that are rather abnormal, and with every new bit of knowledge i gain about abductions i have this weird mixed emotion of terror and calming sense of knowing. I Guess what im looking for is some kind of help To confirme this as real or a dreams. And if its real, how to fins out what was done To me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:31 pm 

I have had some success taking subjects as far back as prenatal, but no further. I had hopes of witnessing reincarnation, but that was not to be.

I do it by looking at their handwriting (HW), and a variety of happenings unfold. Some our images. If you are interested in pursuing yours for what I call psyanalysis, send a sample of your HW with signature. My email is arsenicfred@gmail.com. Write whatever comes to mind on a blank sheet of paper, photo copy it and email it to me. I'll get back to you right away.

Reference cases posted here by clicking on PARANORMAL, then click on REPORT A PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE, then click on PSYANALYSIS CAN PROVE REINCARNATION BUT NOT DISPROVE IT.