UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:07 pm 
Unregistered
Hi. May I respectfully enquire if anyone out there ever made a hoax ufo/alien video?

Have you ever had the notion to make a spoof / fake clip, like many of the ones seen on U TUbe which show aliens or ufos, etc?

If so, could you let me know? Either by posting here or PMing me? Thanks.

I am working on a theory relating to 'reverse motivation', whereby you may think you had the idea to make a video of an alien or whatever, but actually you were tapping into something which used you as the vehicle to produce these 'fakes' to fulfil a need.

It's not easy to explain and I am still working on the theory, but it would help if you could let me know how and when and why you THINK you came to the 'decision' to set out to depict 'false' alien avctivity.

I used to dislike fakes and spoofs because to me they threatened to maybe 'cloud' reality and make genuine sightings harder to establish.

But I am looking at this in a different light now. I think that, at a subconscious level, we have the ability to access information and data from the corners of the Universe. (Does the Universe have corners??)

Anyway, like those devoted artists and artisans and architects driven to create images of Jesus and Mary and all the Saints over the centuries and to build rocket-like cathedrals, we now see hundreds (maybe thousands) of devoted people going to great pains to depict ufos and aliens using the modern media of film and video, etc. What is their motivation? Do they know? Is it a CONSCIOUS thing they do? Did they feel an impulse@? A strong desire to make a ufo film and put it out for millions to see?

I am intrigued by this. I now try not to think of 'fakers' as so much the bad guys, but as perhaps 'tools', 'instruments' being used for some other purpose, perhaps unknowingly trying to 'condition' the masses to the IDEA of aliens as becoming the 'norm'. Perhaps to prepare our minds in some way. I am looking into this as a modern phenomenom.

Little children, babies even, can see an image of that much produced alien face with big bug eyes and plectrum shaped head and easily understand it to be 'alien' without really thinking too much about what an alien is. They accept the image in their perception as common as seeing Barney Bear or Bart Simpson. Kids use 'UFO' and 'ALIEN' in sentences as easy as pie. Most do not really dispute that UFOs exist, even if they have not seen one. Today's young are growing up in a dual Earth/alien environment.

Why? Because of the proliferation of clips? Because of the exposure and publicity that U Tube and TV affords? Advertising imagery is a powerful psychological tool. We know it works.

If alien technology gave us the computer, and computers are now being swamped with alien images and clips (some real, many not), may that not be telling us something?

When I have formulated this better I will post the hypothesis in more detail so you maybe will (hopefully) see what I mean.

Meanwhile if anyone wants to contribute views, or explain what motivated them to depict aliens or ufo activity, please feel free. Thanks

Justin
___

Post subject: Re: [Justin] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:09 pm 

[quote]
I am intrigued by this. I now try not to think of 'fakers' as so much the bad guys, but as perhaps 'tools', 'instruments' being used for some other purpose, perhaps unknowingly trying to 'condition' the masses to the IDEA of aliens as becoming the 'norm'. Perhaps to prepare our minds in some way. I am looking into this as a modern phenomenom.

[/quote]

[u]Very[/u] interesting Justin, I hope you get some serious replies to test out your theory. What really caught my eye was the 'conditioning' of the masses, and I do think that is far more probable than not. With the disclosure by some world governments, and the testimony of high ranking military etc., it may all very well be part and parcel of the same plan to spoon-feed us before the truth finally comes out. Maybe it is [i]because of[/i] the very technology that floods us with these video's and photographs (how many millions of cell phones take pictures) and the sheer volume of unstoppable information that truly is the actual precursor to disclosure? Maybe it isn't by choice?

I have wondered if it isn't because of the techology available that produces an unprecidented number of video's and pictures that has caused the process to speed up a bit.

It will be interesting to see what you come up with!! [)]
___

Post subject: Re: [Timbit] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:03 pm 
Unregistered
Tim, absolutely true what you say.

And Sightings of aliens/ufos have increased exponentially ALONG with the worldwide proliferation of available technology. It's so strange. More cellphones with their onboard cameras naturally produces more footage to upload onto the Millions of Pcs which make the dissemination of information and footage quicker and easier than ever before to the millions of eager viewers.
We have been given the equipment to inform ourselves of what's going on. But by whom?

If our recent technology HAS come from alien sources, as many believe it has, and is 'drip fed' to the worldwide marketplace each year as the technology unravels, then it seems so coincidental that the items we are permitted to buy right now on our planet can be used :

a) to readily film and record real ufo activity we might see.

b) To FAKE ufos and aliens, if we 'choose' to do so.

c) To then share via the WEB what we have recorded with perhaps millions of potential 'participants' who share our experience vicariously, whether it be REAL or IMAGINED.

I wonder why these particular inventions are with us? There are now untold MILLIONS of camera phones and PCs on the planet's surface. (Who would have thought of combining a phone with a camera? Where did that idea come from?)

And not only is the technology cabable of being put to the above uses, it IS being put to these uses.

wITHIN OUR MINDS THERE EXISTS a creative, intelligent, sympathetic and understanding capability, whose function is to fabricate non-real scenes and scenarios, for purposes we can only guess at. This may be conceived as a parallel personality to our conscious personality. Let's call it 'the producer'.

'The producer' also has access not only to all of our sensory input, both conscious and unconscious, but also to all our emotional attitudes and concerns. The 'producer' - think of this - may also have access (whether constant or when the need arises) to information NOT available to our conscious minds, maybe events occurring out of our reach in SPACE and TIME, INCLUDING EVENTS THAT HAVE NOT YET OCCURRED.

Using this material, the 'producer' could create fantasies consisting largely let's say, of representations of people: these may be persons alive or from the past, or stereotypes whose identity is evident (i.e: The Madonna?), or an extraterrestrial ALIEN.

Bu can our imaginations conceive of something that does not exist? Or never existed? Or is completely fictional? I don't think so. I think that anything you THINK, can BE.

Think of the mid sixties and Star Trek. Those 'communicating devices' used by Kirk and his crew. They were cell phones, basically. Science fiction then, now we all have them. The script writer was maybe 'tapping' into the future.

pERHAPS THE CREATION OF THESE SCENES and the 'entities' depicted are created at specific times for specific purposes???

What if an external 'agency' was responsible for this process, providing the correct emotional drive in such cases? All that would be required is that the 'percipient' be in a suitable receptive state.

Now maybe An ENTITY sighting is just one of several op[tions whereby the subconscious personality can influence our conscious minds. Take for instance the cell phone phenomenom, the hoax and spoof clip, maybe when a VISUAL DISPLAY seems - for whatever reason - to be the most appropriate or the most effective way at the time of presenting information to the audience of CONSCIOUS minds.

What causes the entity experience to occur? Who chooses the moment, and for what reasons.

Is there a need? a state of mind? A CONNECTION that takes place? A 'prompt'?

The production of imagery is going on all the time in our brains. The more primitive, older parts of our brain I believe may be in 'numbed communication' with external sources of command and control (for better words). We say our society is 'out of tune' with nature, maybe that is EXACTLY what we are.

But when we ARE attuned, we see more of the TRUTH. We subconsciously know that so we maybe 'HOAX', or play mind games, in an attempt to stimulate actuality.

I know this is getting confused here so I think I need to sort out the wording.
But if anyone is getting a flavour of what I'm getting at, please put in your ten cents worth and help me clarify if you can.

Justin
___

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:32 am 
Unregistered

Justin...psst

there IS a reason ignorance IS bliss...

but since you are choosing to peep Pandora's Box...
I dare say it would be one look you are not ready to see.

With each revelation, there would be a new surmise to dispute it en ad finitum...You would never reach a point.

to be continued...
___

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:07 am 
Unregistered

There was once an old Twilight Zone episode, where a series of strange events took place one night in American neighborhood USA...

Light going off everywhere, then only turning on in one person's home, but not in another...
Water running in only one person's home...
You name it...it happened, until the Pleasant Ville facade turned into ugly suspicion, and accusations of one's neighbors, and family!

To the ending point of murderous, waring and bickering...while panning over to the aliens, UFO parked just above the town on a hillside, chuckling..."It works every time, why waste our time exterminating these people, just give them the means and incentives and they will do all the work for US.
Just look at those people down there, and all we did was cut the lights off and on!"

Justin, I daresay we doubt our own capacity for intellectual inventiveness...

According to 2001 A Space Oddessy....even the common cave man was inspired by Alien Intelligence to make weapons and kill other cave men, who were more monkey-like at the time.
People are forever seeking 'Alien Salvation'.

A source 'Higher than Ourselves' to open up our limited understandings....
continued...
___

Post subject: Re: [Taykn] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:34 am 
Unregistered

People have so sub divided GOD, to make HIM acceptable in all circumstances...they even dare to say He may be an alien...

The aliens, whoever they are, ARE about their agendas, whatever they may be.
I don't give the aliens any credit for anything I think, thought, or thunk....

As far as U tube goes I think there is GREAT DEBUNKING GOING ON IN THERE!

Having seen many types of ships, up close and personal...when I see certain U tube hoaxes, I am more inclined to believe they are NOT hoaxes.

Government cannot reduce such good footage into 'Swamp Gas' so what better resource than to say It's a special effect HOAX!

People are so gullible.

I don't care what Joe Blow comes out of the woodwork and says he made that clip of the Haiti ufos...
I feel in my gut they are real.
Except for the bottom structuring, the UFO's looked and acted JUST like my YUMA ARIZONA SIGHTINGS.
I felt I was having a flashback, and finally someone else had captured the evidence.
Right down to the tagteam flying, then the floaty, bouncey, hovering in place.

Sheer perfection.

Because of my 'lost will' experience, I might say 'THEY' can impart some sort of tractor beam on one's mind, or nervous system, but they are not that great at operating the body they are trying to control.

I so remember as long as the huge Ufo blocking our way, shone bright, I felt controled.
It was like the light of the orb itself was the drawing factor.
As soon as it took off, and the inital light of it was not filling the cabin i was in,
I felt the sense of being controlled leave me.

If aliens want the general public de-sensitized, U tube is not the way to go!
Too many people still do not have PC's. I am one of them.
A MAJORITY of UTube UFO CLIPS ARE REALLY THE real thing.

It is hard to fool people, but having seen the real things...
I LOVE the UTube sightings vids.

I have a particular fondness for that 'bunch of aluminum foil balloons, expanding out of the trees while a guy babbles in a language foreign to me....that by the way is REAL.

From close observation I can tell you that all ufo's emits some sort of energy field.
The silver ones have a sort of hot blackness about them, that can fluctuate, red, blue, gold, aqua, or green.

The solid disks emit a shimmering effect that looks like hot heat off of car in summer....
___

Post subject: Re: [Taykn] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:30 pm 
Unregistered
Tay

I love that clip too! The aluminum things that come out of the trees on the (European?)mountainside and rise into the sky as the guy filming it tries to keep it all in focus.

Man, I watched that U Toob clip three or four times at least and the objects seemed different to me every time. Who can explain that? I agree it cannot be a 'hoax'. That thing was not of this planet. Having said that, who knows?

But what I was trying to get at is that even the deliberate 'hoaxers' may be unwittingly producing material that was 'inspired' by what they are tapping into subconsciously. The power and ability of the subconscious mind is still an unknown quantity.

Here's a strange but true story:

A dentist was about to administer novacaine to a new patient he'd never seen before in order to remove a tooth. As he was about to inject, a voice in or around the dentist's head warned him 'You musn't inject this person. If you do he will have an adverse reaction to the drug which will kill him and he knows it. He WANTS to die in this chair so that his family can receive insurance payouts.'

The dentist was mystified but he said to the patient, 'Have you had novacaine before? Would it affect you in anyway?'

The patient broke down and confessed that any such injection would INDEED kill him.

So where did the dentist's voice come from? An angel? Or was the dentist warning HIMSELF from some subconscious level what would happen? Did he read the patient's mind? Did some sixth sense predict danger?

The subconscious mind could also be responsible for people producing images of what they see in some areas of the UNconscious, but still very active part of the brain.

'No man is an Island' said John Donne in the sixteenth century. How did he KNOW that?
Maybe his subconscious told him.

Everything is connected. Nothing can be in isolation from something else..

Your Arizona sighting, Tay. You said that when you saw the Haiti footage, you felt as though someone had caught the very things that you'd seen. Whether the Haiti footage was simulated or if it was real is becoming immaterial. It exists because ufos exist. And aliens.

I am not anti ufo vids. I am very much fascinated by them, the 'real' and the seemingly 'unreal'. I am interested why people do certain things.

People profess 'free will'. How much of what we do is free will, and how much someone elses? (or someTHING elses?) If you have a bad habit and you want to kick it, why does that voice keep pokin at you to return to your bad ways? You'd love to kick that habit but that nagging persistant voice keeps breaking down your will. Is someone USING you?

That Ufo vid joe blow made....was someone using him?

we may never know. But we can still enquire....
___

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:52 pm 
Unregistered
Seems strange to reply to my own post, but I made my own hoax video a few months ago. Wellit wasn't exactly a hoax video as I didn't post it anywhere. It remains on my computer and will stay there.

It had shots of ufos flying slowly over a farm in a sort of mist. And images of some orbe hovering over trees.

I don't exactly know why I found myself one day spending several hours producing this short fake video. But I had an urge to do it, to make it as realistic as possible.

It turned out ok. Probably good as some on U Toob. But I t a little embarrassed and confused about why I did it.

I told myself it was all in the name of 'research', to find out how these things are put together. To see what drives someone to depict alien activity that real. But I don't truly know if that really was the reason. Still, I have no intention of putting my little movie on the internet. I don't see the point.

But the whole thing got me thinking, and is the reason behind this thread. I guess.

If no-one replies, that's ok. That's cool. Maybe Taykn was right, is it a box worth opening? Maybe not.

Maybe we question things too much sometimes. I know I probably do.
___

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:36 pm 

Justin,

I think you should continue following your gut instinct here. Whatever you figure out from creating a hoax UFO is knowledge to us. I've personally searched hi and low and asked for member help in how to go about determining if a UFO video is real or not. How to look for signs. What are the fine distinctions not apparent to those of us who know nothing about video's and how they are made.

As far as to 'why' you have been suddenly inclined to persue this, who's to say that it doesn't have anything to do with a motivation you can't understand. If you have a need or passion to investigate even for your own curiosity, I say keep on working on it.

In the meantime, I'd love to see the video and I know you don't want to publish it for the world to see, but if you are comfortable, IM me with it, or send to my email: [url "mailto:curquhart2@hotmail.com"]curquhart2@hotmail.com[/url] and I'll let you know what this untrained eye can see!

Tim
___

Post subject: Re: [Timbit] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am 
Unregistered
Tim

I will try to forward you the vid. Don't expect too much. It was just me working something out of my system I think. Anyway I'll see if it will download and then you can see what images came out of my mind.

In a way, making the images was maybe my way of trying to get into the mindset of the faker. An experiment. It didn't work. But I became obsessed for a while with making the images 'realistic', then I started to see flaws that experts might detect in my images and so I worked on tidying up the rough edges and so on.

I became caught up in the 'aesthetic' appearance of the images because I wanted the images to be 'natural' looking which of course they could never be because they were not real. wierd.

Then I asked myself what I'd do with the images when I was happy with them. Post them? But I couldn't do it because I couldn't justify that. I saw no point in trying to fool people that the images were real.

I thought now if they were REAL and 'honest to goodness' then of course that would be different. But they are from my imagination.

But I won't deny it was exciting creating these things. These 'ufos'. Then I thought, what then makes fakers go the whole nine yards? And actually post their creations as thogh they were real? Anyway we've been thru all that.

Just.
___