UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: [Justin] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:23 am 

There's a part of the picture you seem to be missing Justin.

You assume the government agents to be trying to sell you on swamp gas, which of course they do but they are also trying to throw you off.

The confusion comes in when they are both for and against, trying to convince you its swamp gas and at the same time trying to convince you its ET.

This achieves a condition where you don't trust the government agents and look to ET with some degree of trust, but it is not ET. The government agents play both roles.

They can get to you via the ET route as opposed to a direct route........and you end up cooperating with the very people who want to manipulate the population.

Fake UFO footage achieves much as there are those who believe simply because they want to believe and the fakes only emphasize the real deal.

The government agents want you to believe a lie, because they have an agenda that requires you to believe.
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:31 pm 
Unregistered
Thanks for that David.

Manipulation par excellence, the game seems to be.

But a game so one-sided, because those with the rule book don't wanna have us in their gang! So we are tied up in knots wondering what's going on.

And the fakers who fake because it seems like a good idea or whatever, are assisting the people with an agenda - unwittingly.

I'm finding it funny in a way, but I can't laugh, it's too bizarre.

Only since the emergence of the Web, and computers in practically every home has fakery and misinformation been elevated to such giddy heights. I know TV has perfected the art of propaganda (political broadcasts and edited interviews etc), but The home computer has given every citizen the ability to contribute to the confusion. Very clever, huh?

Freedom is further away than ever. Yet because people can post anything they like on U Toob, they think they are free. A canny move by the hidden ones.
___

Post subject: Re: [Justin] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:26 pm 
Unregistered
Justin said
[quote]
Little children, babies even, can see an image of that much produced alien face with big bug eyes and plectrum shaped head and easily understand it to be 'alien' without really thinking too much about what an alien is.[/quote]

The prototype 'alien' face with the large eyes and small almost non existent nose, mouth, represents how infants see the human face with their poorly developed vision and perceptive analysis.

And so, this 'alien' face that has become the popular symbol of star people represents a deep subconscious memory of the first human bonds made with a life threatening dependency.

Implying the intensity of the public reaction is very much tied to human psychology.

Whether this is how all star people look, is debated, but the fetal type features are the ones that seem most popularly identified as 'alien.' As you point out, there are many different types of aliens being reported anecdotally.

Black Elk, appears to have met big eyed ones.

Perhaps an erroneous likeness that is serendipitous to many psychological agendas.

But the laws of nature suggest, such mistakes don't exist, except in the platypus.

When God was being, facetious.

A little 'I could trip you up anytime' thing God has going on...,
[url "http//uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVViPf0Jwc"]http//uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVViPf0Jwc[/url]

Sex and ontogeny replicates philogeny...sounds like evolution.
___

Post subject: Re: ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:30 am 

I once wrote a SciFi novel that I swear to God was downloaded to me in dream segments, nightly, for three months until the entire thing was written. I'd dream a chapter, and then get shaken awake and forced to write it--long-hand--and when the chapter was written down, then (and only then!) I could go back to sleep. That was the best and the worse 3 months of my life!

Post subject: Re: [Taykn] ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:25 pm 

Interesting, I hear the voice of God regularly. he warns me about all sorts of stuff, and sometimes he says things which other might consider mundane, other than the fact that its God saying them. If you told a psychiatrist or psychologist you could hear God talk, they may lock you up, or they may be the sort whose cool with it.

I am biased and admit is before hand.

The voice of God is very different than what comes from the aliens. The voice is very different from the presence of an Angel or a demon. Presence of ghosts does not feel like the Holy Spirit, so on.

My own mind being aware of something through someones body language is great, but it does not seem the same as when God speaks. When my guardian angel talks, its in his voice, and though a peaceful happy presence, he does not feel like God's presence.

So I would be curious to know who was talking, but I would be grateful they did, and for someone whose never heard it before, I am sure it would be rather shocking. All I am saying is this. When it comes to God I know when it is him, the others cannot match it, they just don't have what God has. So just a thought, who knows who said it, but in a big way they are lucky it was said.

Justin wrote:
Tay

I love that clip too! The aluminum things that come out of the trees on the (European?)mountainside and rise into the sky as the guy filming it tries to keep it all in focus.

Man, I watched that U Toob clip three or four times at least and the objects seemed different to me every time. Who can explain that? I agree it cannot be a 'hoax'. That thing was not of this planet. Having said that, who knows?

But what I was trying to get at is that even the deliberate 'hoaxers' may be unwittingly producing material that was 'inspired' by what they are tapping into subconsciously. The power and ability of the subconscious mind is still an unknown quantity.

Here's a strange but true story:

A dentist was about to administer novacaine to a new patient he'd never seen before in order to remove a tooth. As he was about to inject, a voice in or around the dentist's head warned him 'You musn't inject this person. If you do he will have an adverse reaction to the drug which will kill him and he knows it. He WANTS to die in this chair so that his family can receive insurance payouts.'

The dentist was mystified but he said to the patient, 'Have you had novacaine before? Would it affect you in anyway?'

The patient broke down and confessed that any such injection would INDEED kill him.

So where did the dentist's voice come from? An angel? Or was the dentist warning HIMSELF from some subconscious level what would happen? Did he read the patient's mind? Did some sixth sense predict danger?

The subconscious mind could also be responsible for people producing images of what they see in some areas of the UNconscious, but still very active part of the brain.

'No man is an Island' said John Donne in the sixteenth century. How did he KNOW that?
Maybe his subconscious told him.

Everything is connected. Nothing can be in isolation from something else..

Your Arizona sighting, Tay. You said that when you saw the Haiti footage, you felt as though someone had caught the very things that you'd seen. Whether the Haiti footage was simulated or if it was real is becoming immaterial. It exists because ufos exist. And aliens.

I am not anti ufo vids. I am very much fascinated by them, the 'real' and the seemingly 'unreal'. I am interested why people do certain things.

People profess 'free will'. How much of what we do is free will, and how much someone elses? (or someTHING elses?) If you have a bad habit and you want to kick it, why does that voice keep pokin at you to return to your bad ways? You'd love to kick that habit but that nagging persistant voice keeps breaking down your will. Is someone USING you?

That Ufo vid joe blow made....was someone using him?

we may never know. But we can still enquire....
___

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:43 pm 

When I said I "swear to God..." I didn't mean it literally. GOD, per se, had nothing to do with the creative voice that was fueling the story I wrote. I don't know what god is, but I'm pretty sure god doesn't give a tinker's damn about sci-fi stories, or even about what we do. I think mankind needs a scapegoat to blame things on, and a hero look to for help when he's run amok. And if there really IS a god, then god must reside in all facets of creation--you, me, and everything on this planet and in the universe--not some far away heaven in a secret corner of the cosmos.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:49 pm 

I do not prfess to ever seeing a ufo, however that does not mean I do not believe they are here because I do believe they are not only in the sky but here amongst us. Just because I haven't actually seen a ufo or had an experiance with one doesn't diminish my belief in them, having said that, how many people believe in God but have never actually seen God? I tthink Tay said it, everything is conected, and I have talked with Tim about this before, I believe our subconcious and concious are one in the same, we just do not always remember what we see and feel and do while we dream in our subconciousness. I believe when we sleep our subconcious mind takes over from the wakink part of our brain, I believe there is no distinct cutoff between concious and subconcious. There are many theorys on this including one that says when we sleep and dream we are actually awake in another dimension, how would we tell if this was true or not and like someone said, you get one answer and it only leads to yet more questions, it is a true catch22 or pandoras box if you will, curiosity killed the cat satisfaction brought him back. My own belief in all paranormal is everything is what it is, no more no less and as far as being a hoax or not I believe that you believe and that is good enough for me, I have seen and experianced too much to begin to doubt the validity of anything anymore, there is just wat too much evidence and personal experiances to make me doubt things no matter how crazy they may sound, until I am proven different I give all the benifit of the doubt. Are we being controlled by aliens, I do not believe that but they say God works through people so whose to say whats true and what isn't and just because something can't be proven 100% it doesn't mean its not true.Who relly knows to what extent the power of our minds can go to? I believe we have just begun to realise what powers our minds are capable of and the more we try and use our minds the more sensitive I become to things outside the norm.I can only speak for mysely but through meditation and self awareness so much more has been opened up to me, thanks for listening joey978

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:13 pm 

Humans have always made the mistake of attaching conscious meaning to unconscious events. All dreams and paranormal experiences have meaning through interpretation in the 'real world'.

I agree with you Joey, I don't think that the different stages of unconsciousness are separate and distinct from the workings and experiences during consiousness.

It is all one ballgame, separated only by our lack of ability to see all experiences as coming from one source.

The closest thing I can think of for an example is a daydream. We are both in a different place, and in real time reality, at the same time. If the daydream were a night dream, it would be seen as only a dream, because it is appropriately occuring during sleep. But, daydreams when you are fully awake shows that we can access a different part of our consciousness, by choice, and literally be in two living places at the same time.

Scientists can no more explain a daydream, than they can a dream, than they can explain the subconsious whether awake or asleep. By putting experiences in little boxes, and studying how the mind works, they do know some things, for example REM sleep, however, they do not connect the dots to where we go when we sleep.

Having experienced time slips, and as well alternate realities while awake myself, I know that these experiences are every bit as real as what is supposed to be real. And in the real world, these things are seen as manifestations of something else, explained away by only what we know of conscious experiences. Why? Because they have not yet connected enough dots.

Like learning how to walk, talk, think, the paranormal side of things is also part of what we need to learn and understand. But somehow, because it isn't something that can be 'proven' in real time in a lab, it is explained away as either not real, or 'just a dream'.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 am 

...And, we can't possibly to walk through this reality without understanding that we are always connected to others at the same time, all the time. It's a balancing act...

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:52 pm 

I know the answe to this all, it is the platapuss, I have no idea why, but it answers all things as it has so many things a part of it, LOL. :shock: :P :lol:

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.