UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 5:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ALIEN TV
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:13 pm 

Humans have always made the mistake of attaching conscious meaning to unconscious events. All dreams and paranormal experiences have meaning through interpretation in the 'real world'.

I agree with you Joey, I don't think that the different stages of unconsciousness are separate and distinct from the workings and experiences during consiousness.

It is all one ballgame, separated only by our lack of ability to see all experiences as coming from one source.

The closest thing I can think of for an example is a daydream. We are both in a different place, and in real time reality, at the same time. If the daydream were a night dream, it would be seen as only a dream, because it is appropriately occuring during sleep. But, daydreams when you are fully awake shows that we can access a different part of our consciousness, by choice, and literally be in two living places at the same time.

Scientists can no more explain a daydream, than they can a dream, than they can explain the subconsious whether awake or asleep. By putting experiences in little boxes, and studying how the mind works, they do know some things, for example REM sleep, however, they do not connect the dots to where we go when we sleep.

Having experienced time slips, and as well alternate realities while awake myself, I know that these experiences are every bit as real as what is supposed to be real. And in the real world, these things are seen as manifestations of something else, explained away by only what we know of conscious experiences. Why? Because they have not yet connected enough dots.

Like learning how to walk, talk, think, the paranormal side of things is also part of what we need to learn and understand. But somehow, because it isn't something that can be 'proven' in real time in a lab, it is explained away as either not real, or 'just a dream'.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 am 

...And, we can't possibly to walk through this reality without understanding that we are always connected to others at the same time, all the time. It's a balancing act...

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:52 pm 

I know the answe to this all, it is the platapuss, I have no idea why, but it answers all things as it has so many things a part of it, LOL. :shock: :P :lol:

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:53 pm 

Where does the persons imagination to make a fake video come from in the first place.

Was it a thought or was it a transmission to further educate us.

Why? within the past one hundred years have we done stuff that couldn't have been done 25,000 years ago.

What's the message you want to pass on, and how did you receive it.

Jeff