UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:35 am 
Unregistered
Apparently I was speaking a foreign language in my sleep last night. My partner says I started speaking to her, although I appeared to be sleeping the whole time.

This is her discription of what I did

[i] woke up some time during the night and then you started talking (I thought to me). I couldn't understand what you were saying, thinking you were just mumbling. But you weren't, you seemed to be clearly dictating words and sentences.

I asked you to repeat what you said then realised you were speaking a foreign language. You must've been saying something funny cause you were also laughing. But it didn't sound like any language I'd heard
before. Sounded very alien.

I kept asking you what you were saying, but you stopped talking and continued sleeping.

[/i]

I'd be interested if anyone on this forum has heard of anything like this before. I've been in a bit of shock since i woke up and would apprieciate some incite.

I'm not intending to be a regular on this forum so please also e-mail me thomas.leary@hotmail.com

thank you

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:17 am 

Actually, this is NORMAL (lol) for any given night at the UFO Congress' "Experiencers Group Meetings." Lots of people have experienced something very similar. A couple of people can speak and write in a very strange language, but they have no knowledge of how to interpret what they're saying, and until 3 years ago, had no knowledge of each other. What was a hoot was ... when they met at one of these closed/private gatherings and began telling their separate experiences, they found they could talk TO each other and have a conversation without their normal brains knowing what they were saying and laughing about. They are both contactees, and have been since childhood.
___

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:15 am 
Unregistered
The only real practical thing i can suggest is sleeping with a tape recorder turned on.....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:02 pm 

I have had several experiences like that. 1. I had a dream in which a voice was telling me something, usually just one word. They repeated it over and over again until I woke up. I wrote the word as best I could because it was a foreign langauge. This happened four times and each time it was a different word. I couldn't find anyone who knew what these words were.

Several years went by and I was talking to a friend in Turkey who sent me a newspaper artical dealing with a UFO landing. It was a strange thing to do as I couldn't read Turkish. He had directed me to a picture the first word on the caption was Gorgu . I was surprised as my last name is Gorgus. I emailed the office of infromation in Turkey and was given the current usage and the root meaning. It currently implies "Eye-witness" as these people, in the picture had seen the UFO. Of further interest was that there is a Greek Island off the coast of Turkey where an ancient King/Warrier is acknowledged who was "Gorgus" 700BC That name implies,"He who learns through experience."

While I was waiting for the reply I browsed through the newspaper and noticed scattered about the other four words, I had heard in my dreams several years prior, each word seemed to jump out at me . I sent off another e-mail and was shocked to discover their current meaning. I can't tell you the words nor thier meaning as it has become very personial. But I can tell you that it has had a great impact on my life.

There was another occausion when I had an over powering desire to play the organ. I couldn't even play the piano. Despite the fact that I had no talent I bought an extreamly expensive organ. While on vacation in Disney world' epcot center The Canadian film about Canada had a church sceen the organ music flooded the audience as I stood ther with tears running down my face. I discused this with my Psychology group and hypnosis was suggested. It was fortunate that the professor spoke German as what insued was all in German. The explanation of the experience and the foundation proofs were over-whelming. Not long after that the desire for the organ left me and I sold the organ.

These experiences left me with the feeling that there is more out there then we are aware of.

Bill Gorgus/bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:21 pm 
Unregistered
I thiunk this is evidence of some mixed circumstance here but will withold conclusion till more info floats to the surface.....
Does anyone else get some kind of interesting emotional and inspirational flashes about the forum lately?
Or at all?
I sense that something wonderfull may be beginning to show signs of budding ....it gives the back of my neck a tingle now and then and pulls a tug on my heartstrings occaisionally too....subject matter notwithstanding....
Oh, now its gone again .....................
bergle
Yeah, i was going to add that my pregognition seems to be a very short span of time between the precog,and the incident...
It seems to run up to 3 hours prior and the best it can do(no small feat) is forwarn me of disaster of a personal nature.......
Is anyone willing to begin to explore this realm of conciousness at this time more personally?
There is one site at least available on the web that will allow one to both help in an experiment and develop or at least test ones ability.....
I should think that if one were to enhance this section of awareness a bit, the answer to the strange language dreams and a few other perceptive/receptive anomalies
may emerge.
I think i posted a link in an old post....You can sign in after registering,and keep taking the execises which are designed to study ESP.
(It may be a CIA blind for all i know....)
There is a very distinct possibility that these gifts can be intermixed in proportions that keep one guessing whether they may be so endowed....the erratic nature of amplitude and urgency confuse things.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:20 am 

Hello all,

This sounds so familiar to me! My partner tells me that I talk in my sleep on a regular basis. I am multi lingual so speaking other languages than English is not unusual for me. Except for the fact that I once started to speak Russian in my sleep! I have never been taught Russian!
The only words I know in Russian are Da and Njet...oh and Vodka :lol: !
But speaking fluent Russian? No way!

A simmilar thing happened in a very clear dream. A lady in my dream spoke a different language to me, and I could not tell what it was. She yelled:" Maktub, Maktub!" at me. And I did not understand what "Maktub" was...and I did not know what kind of language it was... until years later I talked to a Turkish friend about this strange dream.

He told me "Maktub" is Arabic, and it can mean three things depending on the context.
"the letter" , " It has been written" or " It is your destiny"
In Arabic-speaking countries it is a common expression that your destiny is written on your forehead.

What puzzled me, was that up until then...I had never learned any Arabic words! :shock:
So how could I dream something I had never learned before... if dreams were only compilations of our memory banks?

I have, as far as I know, only spoken in terrestrial languages subconciously but it was enough to get me intrigued. :shock:

Regards,

Psyforce

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:34 am 

I have attended a yearly Contactee/Experiencers/Abduction group for several years. On several occasions we have had several young women (late teens to early twenties) who brought notebooks filled (front to back) with writings in strange symbol languages--NONE of them were the same--and of the ones who could actually speak the language, none of them could recall what the words meant. They came to these sessions in hopes someone else there would have been exposed to the same languages and understand it. To my knowledge, no one else ever did or has. What I always found particularly interesting is, the notebooks languages were written from right-to-left.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:53 am 

Hi Tweaked,

That is really interesting! I have recently attended a lecture by Mary Rodwell, a well known and respected Australian Researcher and she told me that some people were actually able to read eachothers 'alien' languages. These people were total strangers to eachother! Yet they did recognize eachothers 'alien' language and were able to translate the writings.

Here is a link to Mary Rodwell's website.

http://www.acern.com.au

There seems to be an unexplained link of extra-terrestrial language between these people.

I have met Mary a couple of times, she is a very kind and pleasant, down to earth person and I admire the work she has done.

Regards,

Psyforce

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:12 am 

What a most interesting site. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:03 am 

Interesting discussion. You might find the value of a web cam you can purchase inexpensively so you can put it in your bedroom and let it record. They have some with Infra Red (IR) cabablility and can save to your computer, allowing you to fast forward. Of course, let your partner know you are doing this so you dont violate her privacy.