UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm 

That would be a good idea to try to capture the words on tape. I wonder how a linguist would interpret what they heard. :o

Reel One, I note the nice airplane in your picture, any interesting stories of unusual sights in the skies?

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:12 pm 

Yeah... and do you offer plane rides to Moderators??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 pm 

pssstt......Tweaked and David, get your magic slippers on!! ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:34 am 

EVERYTHING I wear these days is MAGIC!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:58 am 
Unregistered
This could just be a case of Bioenfestation and this can be checked out

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm 

Bioenfestation or mind-jacking is not something I have been able to get a lot of information on. From what I've searched, it is related to repressed anxiety in children, which later manifests as a cause of suicide.

I would be grateful if you could return and explain this phenomenon, also included as a paranormal event in some descriptions, although I don't get the connection. Everything I've read is related to teenagers and suicide.

And how this is related to speaking strange dialects during sleep is unclear as well.

Thanks,

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:49 am 

Obviously david buckle isn't going to offer up any more info. I would disregard what he said, unless he comes back in to explain his comment. It sounds like more disinformation to me.

I think speaking in a different language during sleep means you're dreaming in a different Time, or you're speaking with aliens in a language you already understand.

I caught Howie doing it the other night; he speaks a little French and a little German. What he was mumbling in his sleep was neither... it was very unusual. I think the aliens are in contact with him, and he's so susceptible to mind control, he can't remember any of it; perhaps that's why he is so vehemently against believing in any of the altered states and senses, or in aliens.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm 
Unregistered
I have a friend who claims he talks Russian in his sleep. He knows, like, three verbs, but his sister claims he speaks Russian. Wierd!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:59 am 

Tim, I think that speaking in a different language or a language not of earth could be one of two things. Remember we spoke of while sleeping we could just be going to another dimension, whose to say the language we hear one speak while sleepng isn't the language we speak in another dimension? That theory holds for me and another thing is I keyed on the word SLEEPING and thought why does it only happen during sleep? If it was alien would it only happen during sleep? I am asking all of you people who devote a lot of time to ufo's because that is a brand new topic for me and I am just beging to gather info on it so I am not up to speed when it comes to ufo's, like i have said before I believe in ufo's and I think aliens are with us now but my studies lean more towards the accult and the paranormal, I waas thinkink of people who have a spiritual esxperience to the point that it moves them, they also speakin tongues but that is usually a demon but why couldn't a person who is under a possession from an alien also speak the language but what trips me up is why only during sleep now I will thinking on this forever,thanks joey978

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:37 am 

This reminds me of Jim Sparks book. He was an abductee, and over many sessions with the aliens, he was taught a language. It was only after a very long time that he was able to recall the 'alphabet' of the aliens' language, and decipher why he was given information, and what it meant.

I wonder if he was able to speak in the language once he learned it, but just didn't have much recall of talking a different language. Perhaps the purpose was more to do with learning, than communicating in their language, because who else would understand it, but them, and him.

Maybe credible too, is to think that learning that tool, is what has evolved or developed from abductions, or visits to a different spiritual place. Maybe we are thinking in one language (English), but communicating in another. That's how I speak my very poor French. I think in English, then translate it to a French person. But it happens so rarely that I have forgotten what I learned as a child.

Interesting to ponder.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next