UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 pm 
Unregistered
I have many times woke up and was speaking strange words while stretching, but just this morning I woke up and was completely speaking sentences for an hour. I even was speaking it while walking my dog and even singing some song in this language. I am a person who goes to work everyday, deals with many people and am considered normal. Not abducted by aliens or psycotic. I don't spend a lot of time watching for UfO's. It seemed to me I was just rattling off all kinds of words and really didn't want it to stop. I was interested but could not actually make out what I was saying. I wish I had a tape recorder at that time. From the repetition of certain words it did seem like some dialect. Maybe ancient Indian.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:07 am 

That is extremely interesting to have such an experience!!

Do you have any memory of what your dream was about, or do you remember enough words that you can write down and research?

Please go and buy yourself a little tape recorder!!!!

Did your voice sound different too?

Tim

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:19 am 

Oh, yes! I AGREE!!! You need to get that language down on a recording you can upload!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:39 pm 

Hi jeff here

Some religions will call this a type of speaking in tunges. BUT IS IT REALLY :?

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:05 pm 

I have seen people talking in tongues, and it scared the b-jeepers out of me.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:36 pm 

Tim

Hearing someone speaking tongues can scare the .... out of you, but be careful of those who don't have a clue to what they're doing, it only proves to you how some people can try and fool you.

However a person who speak in TRUE tongues is quite wild, and someone who may be speaking this in their sleep could be lagit.

A person who may be laying beside this person may mistaken this language as a known language, this is why they language that is spoken in a persons sleep should be recorded.

I could listen to someone speaking tongues in their sleep and think at first that it could be Russian or something, but on further study it can easily be the language of it's own.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:09 pm 

"Speaking in Tongues" is still practiced in my home town in several of the Pentecostal churches. It is in this URL reference (below) that, for the first time, I've ever heard mentioned the OLD Tongue and the New Tongue. So I must presume that those who are "overcome" during a gathering in the Church are considered to be speaking in the New Tongue, although I'm not sure that anyone who is not also smitten at the same time would know if two or more speaking in Tongue can actually understand what each other is saying... LOL

http://www.tbm.org/tongues.htm

And, look at the Biblical Account of the of "The Tower of Babel." Speaking in Tongues

http://ldolphin.org/babel.htm

I have two theories of thought on this subject.

If we substitute the word "Progenitors" or "Overlords" for the word "Lord" we can presume that the off-world hierarchy who seeded Earth found mankind had ascended enough in growth (mental and strength of physicality) that having so many of us in understanding and agreement, able to work together for the same goal, was indeed a THREAT to the progenitors, and so they used technology to alter the synapses in the brains so that only some family branches could understand each other, while they could no longer understand the voices of their cousins, who could not understand all of their family branches, either...(Perhaps targeted the difference in the DNA of the family lines of the different siblings, much like what our own science is endeavoring to do today!)

And since understanding conversation was absolutely necessary for them all to work together in harmony, each group who could still understand each other, left and went somewhere else, away from the consternation that prevailed when they were with others speaking "nonsense."

If the Overlords wanted to (so to speak) Divide & keep us Conquered and under their control for hundreds of thousands of years to come, the altering of our abilities to communicate with each other has served the Overlords well for a very long time. As long as we don't understand each others' languages, religions, traditions, etc., we cannot be expected to stop warring with each other. Hence, "divide & conquer" or keep us enslaved in ignorance, fighting personal battles instead of being a greater threat to whatever is OUT THERE... beyond the confines of Earth's gravity, has worked well.

Now that we are back to learning each others' languages again, for the sake of world-wide business ventures, we are no longer the segregated nations we used to be. In another 200-400 years, providing we don't blow ourselves up, suffer a disaster from a meteor, or become CONFUSED again by those who are "out there" watching all that's being learned and being accomplished, we might once again become that same kind of threat we'd become according to religious stories, whether the Biblical Timeline can be trusted as accurate, or not!

(I tend to think some stories happened many times in many different places throughout the billions of years Earth and the Universe has existed. And therefore timelines and events might have become all jumbled up--for example, the FLOOD in the Christian Bible might have been listed at the time that a flood happened in India, or China, or on a completely different planet! Perhaps The Garden of Eden was an "experiment" being conducted on several planets in several solar systems at the same time, or at different times, but the legends keep getting passed down through the surviving energies or souls, as we migrate from time-to-time and place-to-place.)

True, we haven't all adopted one primary language, yet... (most scholars now think it will be some form of Chinese, instead of French or English, as it has been for a hundred years) but as long as we don't kill ourselves, or become a tremendous threat to the Overlords, again, perhaps we really WILL be able to all speak one language that we all can understand, as well as several others. And when that happens, barriers are torn down... traditions become understood and changed; knowledge is readily exchanged instead of blood and ammo. There's SO MUCH we could accomplish if we could all understand each other, and work together for common goals.

In summary, perhaps speaking in Tongues is no more or less a threat than tapping into our ancestors' root languages. Connecting a synapsis to a buried memory which has traversed Time, gender, space, knowledge, and potential genocide. Prayer and Meditation can both yield tremendous emotional and biological responses, and thus are very similar in practice. So perhaps the Tongues languages share a similarity about which we can only guess, until we have proof that the languages were valid (even if outdated, like Sumarian or Greek) or are still spoken in some solar system, just a dimension away.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:40 pm 

WOW that was quite a write up.

I see mostly that speaking in tongue seems to be within the religion order, and there seems to be someone within the church that is able to translate what someone had just said in tongue, and most generally it had to do with god coming back soon.

What if someone spoke tongue outside of the religion, what does this mean, and how does it pertain to the human race, and not just the church.

I believe those who are open minded, way open minded to the paranormal of the universe, has the ability to speak in tongue outside of the church and it meaning something totally different thatn god loves you.

Since we are children to the speakng of tongue, it would be next to impossible to translate such a language if it was coming to us from another world or dimension, but I have a theory on this.

If you place two persons together that are way open minded, and one speak tongue, the other one standing by listening may be able to translate some of the text, but I'm really not sure about this, since it's really new to us, even though it's been around forever.

This is something I really need to do some more research in before making many more statements, I don't want to get myself in a spot where I can not explain my theory.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:34 am 

my opinion, for whatever's it's worth, is that preachers will ALWAYS be able to "translate" what is being spoken, whether they're really able to do it, or not. It's like when they say they pray to God, and God answered, and told them what to preach or what decision to make... Ego is something that hasn't been wasted in the churches. It abounds!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 pm 

I went to a church in the area of San Pablo California for three years back in 1986-1989 and the preacher of the church and his wife could actually speak in tongue and translate it as well.

The problem was every time I heard someone speak in tongue (supposidly) the language would be different, since I can hear the changes in dialect, but the preacher and his wife would translate them all into the same answer each time.

So I wonder if they really were, maybe they were the ones, NOT

What was I talking about, oh yeah, anyway I believe if the subconcious mind is speaking in a tongue while a person is sleeping, perhaps this would be more true than that of a waking speaking in tongues.

Problem here is how do we use the subconcious to figure out what has been said.

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next