UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:23 am 

Jeff, I've listened to gifted young people who speak a language they don't understand, yet they can write it, as well. They are in touch with aliens ... which is, of course, WHY I was in a position to meet them, hear them speak the language, and look at the writing.

You really need to RECORD what you are saying, and (if nothing else) post it by another name in YouTube and see if someone who sounds rational writes something of interest back to you.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:25 pm 

Wow here,fellow: I too have had that happen. How ever there were certian words that seem sepcial and were repeated over and over again as though I was intended to get a secret message.

I woke up and went to my computer and typed out those words, it would take me some time to find that list but I'll try later.

I had been corrosponding with a friend in Turkey and he wanted me to see the latest report in the newspaper about a UFO sighting. But, instead of just the picture and story I got the entire paper. The picture caption started with the word Gorgu... Well, my name is Gorgus..Wow, bell ringer here.

I contacted the office of information in Turkey to get the meaning of that word. The first response was, "Eye witness". Later in the day I got a very full study about my name and it's reference. The word actually dates back to the greek dyanisty, 600 BC +or-. and a General / KIng of one of the islands off of Turkey by the name of Gorgus which means, "sees greater things." Humm...very interesting.

The other words can imply other stuff equally as interesting, if I'm luck enough to fine them. The real strangness of it all, as if that wasn't strange enough to start with, was that all of this activity took place right after I had that dream.

After I shared this info with my friend, as at that point he didn't know my last name, He sent me a travel brochure of that very island. Believe me if I had the money I would have jumped on a plane and gone there as soon as possable.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:13 pm 

Well, when you sell your movies and your books ... Timbit & I will go with you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:06 pm 

It used to happen to me before when I was younger, like when I was in elementary school. My brother told me sometimes that I was talking in another language and that he couldnt understand what I was saying, he said that he asked me to repeat what I had said and I would repeat what I had said but again the language wasnt something that he could understand. unfortunately he didnt record my voice lol I dont know if its still happening to me , I cant be bothered to put a voice recorder and then listen to 8 hours of sleep the next day lol
Dont freak out, i guess these things happen, some are kinda interesting.
I do other things while sleeping like if someone start talking to me I might start answering and talking, or open my eyes and look at the person, walk around, talk on the phone, do somethings (well juz normal things =p) while sleeping lol
Im not quite sure how I could speak another language while no body taught it to me, I was thinking it might not necessarily be the language of aliens in a UFO... i dunno it might be other things, maybe all human have the ability to talk in different languages but they juz dont know how to use their brain in the way they want...or maybe its juz the language of a world that we dont see, anything is possible =)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm 

Religious Americans call this "Speaking in Tongues" and not everyone who is doing this at the same time in the same room, is speaking the same language. It's quite bizarre, the first time anyone actually sees it happen, but if you just sit back and watch it like a stage play, it's truly interesting.

I've often wondered if there are some of us who tap into parallel lives/past lives where we speak/spoke other languages and dialects, and if some of us are also manifesting a connection that's coming via telepathic/intergalactic energy waves, which may have been here, circling in our energy waves, for centuries, just waiting for the right transceivers to pick them up.

But the people I've met who can write and speak some of these unusual characters and language know they are being spoken through and communicating with a group of Others who are not earth humans. The characters are vaguely familiar to me, from a time in 1967 when I was being taught symbols and a language... and I was TOLD it was from a different race of people who are not residents of this planet. The person I was looking at was dressed in dark slacks, a white lab coat, and wearing glasses, but I knew he was an alien, and that the language he was teaching me was alien, too. He was emphatic that I needed to learned it and retain it so I can remember it when "the time comes," because it will be my only way to communicate with others who are left, after some big disaster. Allegedly it's stored in energy strips just above my left ear, and they are unable to be found by modern day medical scans.