UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 am 
Unregistered
when i was little~ my gran mum take care me in her home~
I always see so many people come to visited my Gran mum~
The reason is~ they try to ask my Gran mum...how to solve poblems, wanna know what should do and what shouldnt do in the near future~.

Eg. some people had bad ghost followed~
some ppl wanna know a little bit of the futurn of themself~ (if something bad, my gran mum will try to help them become a small porblem)

During the Chinese new year~ many ppl come to visit my Gran mum and hope the coming year can get good life from god~ All the ppl outside the living room~ asking my Gran mum some questions one by one~ it was last for a week~ people keep coming~
Why many ppl believe my Gran mum~ and I also believe??
it was what i think when i was about 8~10 years old~
my Gran mum know everything? cant be~~ but~ i got pinished from my school teacher~ she need me to copy " I will not do something wrong again~ being a good boy" somthing like that in English~ i got to copy 100 times~ I was hiding in my antie's bed room to do it~ I used my foot to keep the door close, make sure no body so easy to open the door and see what I am doing~~ after I finished the copy~ My G. mum tell everyone one~ why I copy in room? dont wanna let people know you have to copy 100 times becoz you are a bad boy in school? I was shock~.....why she know so many thing~ also a little bit of thing she also can know?

My gran mum has some non human being power~ now she is old~ she can not help people again~ but she still keep solving our big family members problem on her own...
she is a good gran mum!
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:28 am 
Unregistered
How did she touch the peoples future?
did she use sticks of yarrow?
or tarot like cards?
Bones or what?
feng shui? Iching?
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:47 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]How did she touch the peoples future?
or tarot like cards?
Bones or what?
feng shui? Iching?[/reply]

she is sitting down infornt of the god and pray`
close her eyes~ about few second she start shake her legs~~~and deep breath. she will start talking~~ she is facing you when she talking but not open eyes~
when u ask a question~~ she will wait about 3~10seconds to get you the answer~

I remember that were a lady who is not believe but try to ask~~wanna find out mu Gmum is fake and not the stronge can tell everything~~ ..in the 1st question that lady asked``...my Gmum scold her~`(not my gmum..may be some power ) why you try to ask if you not trust~ dont try to find out~ coz I (ny gmum) already see your mind'` .....if you can visit me now`( only you my friend) i will see~~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:53 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
[reply]
How did she touch the peoples future?
or tarot like cards?
Bones or what?
feng shui? Iching? [/reply]

she is sitting down infornt of the god and pray`
close her eyes~ about few second she start shake her legs~~~and deep breath. she will start talking~~ she is facing you when she talking but not open eyes~
when u ask a question~~ she will wait about 3~10seconds to get you the answer~

I remember that were a lady who is not believe but try to ask~~wanna find out mu Gmum is fake and not the stronge can tell everything~~ ..in the 1st question that lady asked``...my Gmum scold her~`(not my gmum..may be some power ) why you try to ask if you not trust~ dont try to find out~ coz I (ny gmum) already see your mind'` .....if you can visit me now`( only you my friend) i will see~~ it is me ROISU reply~ifyou can visit honKong` i might intro my gmum to u` she is 8x almost 90 years old~ [/reply]
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:28 pm 

It sounds to ME like your GranMum is a VERY gifted psychic/medium. That is a GOOD thing - usually.

My own great-grandmother would sit down to read her Bible at night while I was supposed to be at our church's prayer meetings, and she would get visions of my friend Linda and I -- rollerskating downtown, or out riding around the hotdog stands with boys in cars, and ONE night, when the car we'd been in was involved in a severe accident (no one hurt, but right after we all scrambled out of the turned-over car, it BLEW UP!) the minute I came in through the front door she said, "Was anyone else hurt?"

She would get [i]FLASHES[/i] -- like watching a movie -- and there wasn't very much I could do without her knowing about it. She always said this came from The Lord ... but I know [i]her[/i] ideas of angels and God were probably related more to UFO abductions than to religious apparitions, because [i]I[/i] was NEVER allowed to talk about any of [i]my[/i] adventures with the aliens -- because I had my mother "bad blood"... and that automatically made [i]ANYTHING[/i] out of the normal something Evil.

But if my great-grandmother's visitations were Godly, then why did she have an alien implant fall out of her nose during a severe headache and nosebleed incident?!?!? At the time I had no idea what it was, but I DID know it was [i]important[/i] so I saved it and carried it around with me for over 20 years. It was destroyed in an apartment building fire, and wouldn't you know it? 15 years later I realized what I'd been in possession of, all those years, and I have been devastated about losing it in that fire, ever since!
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:53 pm 
Unregistered
This very much sounds like what a trance medium would be like if she didnt even know the words for such thing.......
How did she feel after?tired/
or was she invigorated by the experience/
Is she at present with us/or has she passed by now/
And you roisudoes you gmums talent run in the family?
Any siblings have the same ablity?or other abilities such as finding lost items/
___

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:23 am 

Mine passed in 1966; she was 79. I never knew how she felt after her experiences. She always just went to bed.

Yes, I have had flashes of knowing things, but I've never tried to enhance it except with Numerology. The few times I was reading the numbers and saw unpleasant things ahead for the clients, I really didn't like knowing. So I gave up the Numbers, except for a few dabblings, here and there, to answer some of my own curiosities about things. Occasionally I'll offer to do a chart for a newborn, or as a birthday gift for someone.
___

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:53 am 
Unregistered
[reply]
This very much sounds like what a trance medium would be like if she didnt even know the words for such thing.......
How did she feel after?tired/
or was she invigorated by the experience/
Is she at present with us/or has she passed by now/
And you roisudoes you gmums talent run in the family?
Any siblings have the same ablity?or other abilities such as finding lost items/
[/reply]

[url "http://www.ufoseek.com/forum/gforum.cgi?username=Tweaked;"][b]Tweaked [/b][/url] thanks for sharing your experience~ I believe so many thing that not everyone can do~ becoz we are just a human~ not everyone can have the chance to have the talent.

Bergle~ my Gmum now is almost 90 years old~ she has stoped helping people for long time but every Chinese new year~ she will just help a little bit for my own family. she can just pray and solve the problem with her method~

Her talent is too strong~ but me and mother's side family members have strong sense for bad things beside or near~ if you believe in ghost or kind of power~ you will feel something cold from heart to the brain~ so that why people always said~ cold when scare in dark~ cold is not the feeling from skin~ it is the feeling start from the heart up to the brain~ and at that moment~ I will sense a sound of silent up to my top of brain~ so i know it is not a good thing beside and tell me to keep away~
My eyes~ some time~ I can see people face color~ not the skin color~ it is the [b]ectoplasm. G[/b]ray and blue color, it tells me he/she has bad spirit with him/her. but i can not help coz i dont have my Gmum talent but she could help~
She always tell people~ bad spirit follow him/her must has reason~ she told me we can talk to the spirit 1st to solve the problem. it is the best way for that spirit~ otherwise she has to make the spirit gone become nothing~ it is not good to give them no chance~ we have to solve the problem make the bad spirit become good one, let them stay for a chance~ if you believe good fairy beside you~ it is the same kind but they learn to become good fairy to help people~ so my Gmum is between us to help each other, it is my gmum talent for.

If you want to know something please let me know your day and time of birth. I try to get some idea of you and tell you the answer~ you dont have to tell me what you wanna ask, I will try to ask my Gmum and tell your answer~ may be after she listen to me why i have to do it coz I wanna find out more about her power~ (remember if you wanna to know, please dont think it is a testing, she dosent want to help someone who just think it is a game)....may be she will tell me a lot of informations about you~

ROISU
PS: one more new topic about my dream and the reason I cry during sleeping~
___

Post subject: My dream and i drop tear
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:33 am 
Unregistered
Just last night~I was dreaming and droped a lot of tear.
I have to say it out somewhere to share~~~

I was running around inside a building~ not much light~ some people around me but I am not looking at them~ just fast walk~ they are watcing me.....

I saw a stair i walk up~ just turn a corner, i saw a westren lady lying on the floor and ready to giving a baby birth. no one help~ and I was scared to help~ when the baby head come out~ I can see the baby skin is black~ the baby speak in lower voice and ask me help me out~ at that moment I started dropping my tear~ I just help the baby come out...and run again~ I run to a room~ i saw 2 bulls with a rope together~ they look fine and normal~ after WE "human" pull the rope and 2 bulls head comevery close. they become so angry and use their horns hit each other....i feel so scare. i heard the sound of 2 bulls when they hit~ why they were in normal mood become so angry becoz of us~ pull the rope? what is the maining of it? the bulls getting so angry~ the stronger one start to talk in human language. he said~ he is very angry~ need to kill the other~
I was scare why the bull can talk? is it becoz he is reached the angriest? I was lloking for help~ wanna stop them but i cant~ after a second~ some lights from out side the building come in~ all of us stop and looking at the light~ "the light seem shine on my face in real" and said: they come to help me to stop them. ( the light is moving, like flash light shien on everywhere)
After the light come, I opened my eyes and woke up ~ my tear still dropping out from my eyes~ the light helped me to stop the dream?~ I looking at the time~ the sun still not yet rise...I was thinking where is the light come from~ seen it shine on my face and wake me up~~~~~ They really has come~
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:32 am 
Unregistered
related to the world political situation ?US vs Iran?
The machinations of both sides lead to conflict?
Sorry i have nothing of great spiritual import to see in the dream, but it does describe the conflict between them a bit dont you think?
i must rest now but ill be back........
maybe tweaked will have another interpretation though.....gnight roisu....ill give details tomorrow....
___