UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Pack of wild dogs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 pm 

Once i travell on bicycle severel kilometers to big lake, i spend there too much time because when return was night, and start to rain. So i chose short way trough empty field to save maybe one hour of travell. This field was very rough, anyway before me was hill and i was unalbe to drive and must walk. Bad luck, in middle of this field i hear scream of dogs, and when i look back it was nightmare scene, pack of maybe ten wild dog run at me, and ofcourse quickly surround me, because i was unable to escape. Then miracle, dogs dont attack me, just in one moment become silent and walk away.

Similar experience i have during new year, i walk trough town, and suddenly attack me group of drunken peoples. Similar to these dogs, something strange happend: in one moment they become silent and just walk away. My friend was in that time in other town, and also was attack by drunken pack, but he got less luck and finish in hospital.

Now its question of luck or something else behind this?

Post subject: Re: Pack of wild dogs
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:44 pm 

Hey Jeff here:

You may have been given or have obtained over years an ora about your body that confusses mankind and animal both.

This ora confusses the brain of the attacker and they don't remember what it was they were going to do in the first place.

Have your ora cheked out.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:04 pm 

Wow, that is a very powerful talent!

I was thinking it must have something to do with energy, or a protective force of some kind.

Interesting.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm 

I believe a persons ora, which is their own energy, can be made stronger by another race, which in turn becomes a type of defence mechanism.

Watching a TRUE medium on thermal imaging is quite amazing, showing off their rainbow of an ora they posses.

Keep in mind, only a hand full obtain this ora.

I believe if a person sets their minds to it and studies as I have, they are able to bring forth energies that will protect them in areas where someone or something wishes to harm the person.

Obtaining this energy from others, is not wise, since you do not know what may lie within that ora of energy, you may receive something your not willing to except.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 am 

I think this is a bit more complex than an aura, as it is more of an energy thing associated with a past experience and the dogs or people pick up on it and they are afraid, very afraid.

But not necessarily understanding what it is they are afraid of.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm 

Well an persons aura/ora is their energy that they give off.

So let's just say energy that a person has can be of different levels.

A low level energy, someone who really has a closed mind to all of this, would probably have been attcked by the wild dogs.

A high energy, obtained by many means, and usually within a person with a wide open mind on these subjects would repell the forces of unwanted energies.

The wild dogs had an evil energy about them, and Koval had a very high peaceful energy that repelled the evil energy. sort of speaking, kind of easier to explain this way.

A persons high output of energy/aura allows them a bit more freedom.

My aura energy is extremely high, since I have never to this day been faced with any one wanting to harm me, like in a fight, and many animals (Wild) remain clear of me, even while I'm in the woods at night.

How ever, since my energy is so high, people find it strange that there dogs, who don't like people will come over to me and lie down beside me.

Children are not affraid of me, and I have had some children who never talk to people actually open up and start talking to me like crazy, which amazes the mothers.

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:09 am 

Uh and something else from my memories which may work in the same effect, in shool i have friend satanist, and once i was on heavy metal concert, there was also similar situations where i could fall in troubles but somehow survived. Maybe am just pacefull aura.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:18 pm 

An aura of a person comes in different levels and each person can carry more than one aura.

If at any given time your in a peaceful mode in the mind body and spirit you will give off a peacefull aura that will be felt by those around you, giving them a type of sign that will allow them to aproach you, as with children.

If at any given time your out of synce with your mind, body and spirit you may give off any aura that repells other persons.

If your mind body and spirt aura is in a defence mode, this would be received by other as a defensive mechanism and will stay way off to the side, like in thedogs running from you.

Try to determine what your body, mind and spirit is trying to tell you each day.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:29 pm 

koval321 wrote:
Uh and something else from my memories which may work in the same effect, in shool i have friend satanist, and once i was on heavy metal concert, there was also similar situations where i could fall in troubles but somehow survived. Maybe am just pacefull aura.

I would say that (like days goneby for myself) The Universe wasn't finished with us yet; we still have things to accomplish, which is why we survived to be here, today.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:34 pm 

I believe the universe is not finished with us, which bring to my mind something the wife and I were talking about just the other day.

The both of us for some unknown reason have been placed on this planet to accomplish a task but we have not yet figures out what this may be.

With all the research I have been doing I'm wondering if I will find some breakthrough that the governments will take seriously. (HA HA HA HA HA).
ANYWAY WE ARE TO DO SOMETHING BUT NOT SURE YET WHAT???

Jeff