UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:43 am 

Eddie,

You're not crazy man, not at all. Weird stuff happens and sometimes we simply can't explain it.

If that happened to me at that age I would have been screaming too.....matter of fact I think something like that would have me screaming for help right now, yikes.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but rest assured you are not alone in having to deal with scary stuff that defies explanation........fortunately you had understanding parents, which in itself is no small thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm 

This has all the ear marks of a reptilian encounter. I've never had one of those, but I've heard a great many abductees talk about similar experiences in the group therapy sessions at the UFO Congress, every year. Some people think the reptilians are okay; others think they're diabolical. I guess it depends on how frightened one is during the encounter, and how much one remembers of the entire saga.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:12 pm 
Unregistered
interesting, without meaning to seem rude, I can deduce from your style of typing that technology is not a strong point of your character, (I am not mocking you here, just reviewing the evidence) that added to your statement that you were 9 in 1962 leads me to think that your account is accurate in so far are you can remember.

that said, I have never heard of bobbing heads on Alien/Spirit visitations.
I would love to know more about what you remember, so that I can analyze the event more accurately.

one thing I am curious about is whether or not your parent/s were home that night, or were you supposed to be being babysat ?

your statement of "she remembers a night they went out for a short while and me yelling when they got back" makes me think that you were either alone in the house or someone was sitting you, if the later then perhaps your sitter was trying to scare the bejeebers out of you.
(though this is kind of a cop out answer)
but without knowing more I don't have much to come up with

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:50 pm 
Unregistered
Hi as far as technology goes I am not quite sure what it has to do with my posting? I finished school in the navy. I never was good at spelling or using eloquint words I am more down to earth Parden no pun intended. I am in my fifties and can still remember that night but not every detail. What stands out the most is the way these faces/heads moved they were going forward and backward then side to side their were two of them not the babysitter. I also remember the way the Orangish looking eyes looked, stairing. and most of all the soft like way I felt the touching of my head thru the blanket at least two times and not hearing them but the sound of the crickets of that night. also my dad was holding his raincoat type covering in his arm and my mom was in a big type dress they were sitting on the bed with me and the smell of cigeretts was on them and I know they did not smoke. Mom told me they would go to the NCO club sometimes which was real close and dad would say it would be okey they were only going for a short time. Because sometimes they could not find anybody to watch me. I know my mom and dad were young parents, mom had me when she was 16 which is why dad joined the army. They would rent houses around the base she said some were very old . I am not sure of what they were or why they were feeling me I only know I went thru a very frightning experience nothing fancy, made up or Imagened. Now you can correct the spelling and figure out what I am trying to say. Thank You I will post at a later time what happened in 1976 July no Monsters or aliens .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:20 pm 

What I'm about to say I'm not saying because I don't believe you, but because I like to look at all the possible conclusions...

Anyway. You could have been dreaming before you woke up and saw the aliens, and if you were indeed dreaming before you saw them, this could explain what you saw. Sometimes if you wake up suddenly from a dream, your brain is still telling your body what it sees. Therefor you could have just been dreaming about something that looked like what you saw, then when you woke up you kept seeing them even though you were not dreaming.

(I hope that made sense)

Now, I can also explain the touch you say the alien gave you. You said you were scared, and when a person is scared their body's senses increase quite dramatically, so something could have touched you slightly, but because of your heightened senses, it felt like someone touched you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:07 pm 

I've been exchanging info and working with/listening to abductees for the better part of 18 years. Most regular nightmares do not manifest as aliens. I tend to believe that if a person suspects he/she has had an alien encounter, he/she is probably correct, because although the beings try very hard to erase our memories of this kind of experience, the human mind is a powerful reservoir of links and storage bins. When one link is paralyzed or severed, others tend to grow around the impaired to re-establish a connection. Often it takes months, and sometimes even years to recall an encounter. But when the encounter memory is re-accessed, it should not be denied; it should be investigated thoroughly, and hopefully with the help of an experienced therapist who has worked with other abductees. Trained abductee therapists will not lead the person's imagination into arenas of guessing, but rather only to whatever facts exist in the actual memories.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:21 am 

Something to consider...........memory cannot be erased, but it can be blocked.

Erasing memory would be the same as suggesting it possible to undo things that have been done, which means actually changing the past or wiping in out.

To make this clearly understood..........memory is not simply a file in your brain or in some other part of your body......memory is associated with events experienced.

The connection to those events can be blocked, but those events do not fade with time. Memory remains as events as real as the present moment.

This is why it was essential to establish the False Memory Foundation, to ensure that an escape route was available should certain people suddenly remember certain memories which had deliberately been blocked.

The average person does not remember everything clearly, but that does not invalidate the memory of the actual event.

The idea that we exist as a continuance and that our physical existence has a physical memory is not generally accepted, but if this were not the case we would not exist. Everything has a memory including rocks and trees.......the planet has a memory.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:50 pm 

(Dispises aliens)

I have never met an ET I liked. I never have met these taller than normal beautiful beings with whiteish hair. I would love too, they sound fascinating, so long as they ring the door bell, or call my cell phone to let me know they are coming.

I will never forget the one time I broke an ETs mental whatever they use. It got a book along side the head. It was totally freaked. I am not sure how it happened, but I was in my basement as always, since I slept down there. Anyways, I think it must have been returning me, as I was on the floor, and not in my bed. It had its hand on my leg, and somehow I snapped out of that fugue state where our ability to really respond is impaired. I was pissed.

I grabbed the book on my table, and slammed it into that things head. I was aiming for an eye really. It made a high pitched squeel, and the other ones totally vanished in shock. I then kicked the damn thing in the stomach region, and screamed:
"How would you like to be taken against your will, A%$ hole!"

I sat down in shock for several minutes, my nose bleed occured right on schedule. I went upstairs and was cleaning myself up when my ex asked me who I was screaming it.

Me: The fricken alien.
Ex: The what?
Me: The alien, you know, litle grey beings, big black eyes, like to kidnap people and shove odd things in them.
Ex: You are serious?
Me: No, I made my nose bleed on my own.
Ex: What did you do.
Me: Let's just say I have new meaning to heavy reading, when I smacked the alien freak upside the head.

The interesting thing was, very few odd sensations or anything occured for almost 6 months after my little outburst, then the worst rash of the unexplained came over the entire household. I don't know what they did to my dog, who survived luckily, but if I even sense their presence now, I firmly warn them in my mind, that should the opportunity arise, they would get alittle pay back.

Since becoming an Christian, I sense their presence as I type... interesting, prayer actually seems to keep them at bay, and I am not angry anymore, just determined to be sure they know what I will and will not tolerate. We will see how this encounter goes. Happy alien hunting.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:33 pm 

You are busy BrightLightBilly :), I can hardly keep up with you! :D

You are one of those people who can convey emotion when you write, and give a sense of your state of mind at the time. Between contemplation, reaction, rational thinking, anger, and reflection, you eventually come back balanced again. I can only imagine how satisfying that must have been to bonk the alien in the head with a book, putting the balance of power where it belongs, with you being in control.

I don't get the impression from what I've read over the years about abduction that many are successful in gaining enough mental clarity or control to resist or fight off an abduction. I think like you said, you caught them off-guard. There is a book I read by Jim Sparks, called "The Keepers', and he was one who resisted, and eventually realized the negative reinforcement of even resistive thinking was enough for them to inflict severe pain, until he finally complied. If you have read this book, or you are familiar with this abductee, I'd love to hear your thoughts on that matter of control.

We have another abductee here, tt96, you might want to review his posts and see if there are any common elements. Do you see a clear path to the purpose of your experience?

It is reassuring to hear you say that your faith has made you a stronger, protected individual. I am curious as to if the abductions have stopped because of this?

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:56 am 

I think there's no way we can keep them away; they just get better at not letting us remember their visits.