UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:15 am 

I have to agree with that one. They are like humans in their ability to adapt, and because they can do things we cannot even comprehend in our earthly mindsets, something they certainly get through even the best defenses, but keep the faith, we can over come it all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:23 pm 

I'm not sure I want to overcome it all, BLB... I'd just like for them to put on a full display of themselves, so that we who KNOW they exist can stop being ridiculed, and the world governments would have to acknowledge that these other beings really do exist.

I think They were the ones screwing up the missiles, this past week... again! LOL They're trying to convince us that war really ISN'T the answer...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm 

Billy...what are you suggesting exactly?

I take it you have some reason to believe the military of this world might have or attain some method of defense against extraterrestrial visitors, in which case I would suggest you re-examine the capabilities of earthly design.

To date rockets are at the top of our list of can do equipment, which in terms of the interstellar community is about as advanced as a push cart. In fact we are stuck in the push cart mode due to our push cart mentality, which is a long way from developing an effective defense system against extraterrestrial visitations.

Personally I don't believe we have any reason to pursue such a defense system as we are the one's who represent a threat to this galaxy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm 

Like humans, there are those who are nice and interested in the greater good, and then there are those who are self seeking, and not interested in the greater good. What I have begun to notice is that as time moves forward the psychic abilities of humans are intensifying, and getting much more accurate able to be adapted. Then there are people like me who have been adapted by something other than myself.

War is not the answer, but even among the extraterrestrial/extradimensional beings, not all of them are any more enlightened than humans. They take what they want, and they do so without regard to what the person they are taking it from might feel.

Then you have people like me and Tweaky Cheeks (sorry it just popped into my head, lol) who have encountered benevolent beings, and we know full well they do not want to hurt us. However, the government vibe I get is this, if they have a reason to hide what they know, they are afraid of it for some reason, we only fear what we perceive as a threat or do not understand.

BTW trying to pronounce alien names is a migraine waiting to happen. I have resorted to nick names, lol.

david barclay wrote:
Billy...what are you suggesting exactly?

I take it you have some reason to believe the military of this world might have or attain some method of defense against extraterrestrial visitors, in which case I would suggest you re-examine the capabilities of earthly design.

To date rockets are at the top of our list of can do equipment, which in terms of the interstellar community is about as advanced as a push cart. In fact we are stuck in the push cart mode due to our push cart mentality, which is a long way from developing an effective defense system against extraterrestrial visitations.

Personally I don't believe we have any reason to pursue such a defense system as we are the one's who represent a threat to this galaxy.