UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Oddness
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:15 am 

I am sorry I have not been on as much, life has been interesting, and very terestrial about tormenting me, lol.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:43 am 

Timb, tweked, bl, Thank you all for your comments and I can really relate to p.t.s.d., it has played a major role in the way I have lived most of my life, so tim, tweaked, I know how invasive and personel it can be, at times I have had to get off subways, not leave my house, all because of past trauma and like you said they can give me the pills for anxiety pain , depression, and it may relieve some physical stuff but in the end I am still left with that hole in my soul, and god knows I have tried it all to fill it up but I have come to realise that its an inside job, learning to get through my fears real or imagined. Yeah I have come a long way but the part noone tells you about is that it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life and not everyday is great or easy but the more effort I put forth the greater the results and I feel so much for anyone with ptsd, but things do get better hanging in there is a big part not giving up on yourself and trying to be positive. I have days where I do not even want to face reality but I know I have to so I get up and just do it. Again you all are so kind and I am glad I have made friends like you joey978

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:53 am 

Joey, we all have learned so much from you, and are glad you're here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 am 

I agree. You really add substance and honesty to this forum, and the community is so much the wiser for your insights.

I have personally noted many fine qualities that you possess, and you are a rare bird in my book.

The world needs more people like you Joey,

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 pm 

Bothyou,Tim andTweaked are so kind and wise. I have learned so much from you both also and a big part of all of thiis is an understanding of what each one is saying and listening to each others feedback, its the honesty and with that comes a trust and a friendship and to me that is more value than anything else. Stdying the paranormal is but a small part in our quest for answers, knowledge and a need to know, to somehow at least for me, a need to understand the things that are there but it seems like only a handfull of take the time to seek knowledge on a different level. Mans greatest question, "where did I come from and where do I go when I am gone? Maybe none of us are supposed to have the answers to those things, maybe in the grand design of things it was put there to make us seek to look to listen.I used to fly through life without ever slowing down long enough to just enjoy what was in front of me at the time, I think I missed so much by that, theres a saying and I'm not sure where I heard it but it makes sense to me now, 'To be aware is to be alive", and thats so true. Every single day I drive through the city and see something different.7 days a week I go into Boston and I never fail to notice something I didn't see before. Looking and listening are FREE, what a concept hey? And all the other members of this site are full of knowledge that I can learn from David B is cool and he has shown me insights into may things, noone here has steered me wrong yet, and noone is judgemental. That alone speaks volumes about who is on this site and thier charactor. Well again , have an awesome day and thank you, joey978

Post subject: Joey
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:02 pm 

Sometimes one of the greatest gifts anyone can give to another is to just sincerely listen, and not make any sort of judgement call about what they are saying. Trully most of us would be counted as crazy if we told the average psychologist what we think, feel, believe, know, and so on.

So you see, you have found one of the most sincere reasons for this forum, support of people in one form or another. So they do not have to go it alone, and so that something good can come from things which may be seriously bad.

Let the hope and faith of others carry you where you cannot go yourself on the days you are weak, and when you are feeling strong, maybe you can carry someone else along.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:37 pm 

I've said it before, and I say it again: We are a family; a community of many different people and lifestyles from all over the world who have one major commonality... goodness and an individual form of truth & clarity.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 pm 

I have come to the conclusion, that as I can control my energy with thought and emotion, if my thoughts or emotions get away from me, my energy can too, and sometimes causes issues or odd occurences. I will have to be a better steward of myself if I intend to keep this up, or I might kill a plane I am flyingin, now would'nt that be sad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:08 pm 

Then by all means, Billy... CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS! I might be somewhere on that plane!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am 

Tim, oddness is what exactly? I mean what is the true meaning of the word? Someone or something that goes against the normal flow of everyday actions considered normal by others or is it a person people consider living outside societys box? Someone who does not conform?
Years ago people such as that were put in asylums and locked away, some were never let out because they were committed against their will and given electroshock therapy, labotomies and of course they were screwed up after that. I a;so think it was easy for a husband who no longer wanted to be with his wife that convinced a shrink to have her committed so he wouldn't have to get divorced or gi ve up any of his money.
So ODDNESS is such a vauge and ambigous word, I COMMAND YOU TO CONFORM OR BE SHUNNED BY SOCIETY AND LOCKED AWAY UNTIL DEEMED CURED>
Wow what we were allowed to get away with and not so very long ago. Any thoughts on these things? bloodbreed

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next