UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Oddness
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:31 pm 

Interesting, try me out, I am not sure if you do the birth time, though I know it as well. I also am not sure if you do the name meaning through numbers as well, which is what I do when I do numerological conceptions, though mine are different from yours, which is fine, mine also go through 9, lol.

11/ 08/1981 8:21 Am or 08:28

William Eugene Elder

So whats the skinny on me, LOL

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:28 pm 

I only use the birth time if I'm doing a chart. For short "table-top readings" I only need the birthdate & full name. I'll get back to you...

[NOTE to those reading this post: I don't put readings in the open forum. I use only private messaging for that. And I've been ill of late, so I haven't been doing readings at all.]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:02 pm 

That's not fair, your her favorite Billy. LOL (only joshin ya) Ann :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:22 am 

I will send her a big psychic present, lol, lets see what flavor her aura needs to night, I am feeling like a powerful dose of blue and maybe a hint of lime green for flare.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:36 am 

When I can settle my mind down enough, Billy, to get into a restful state, I see lime green and purple clouds, all swirling and merging and separating. They're quite peaceful and restful. But lately I've been feeling so puny, I haven't been able to meditate with much success.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:50 am 

Hmmm, lets see if this will help, I sure hope it does. I mean I know it will help some, but I am talking bout amazing results. Thats my aim.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 pm 

Thanks, Billy; I'll expect a good change...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 am 

I read this before and I don't know how i missed the connection but this whole energy thing is not unlike the psi vampire experiances. They are described very similar to me. Maybe we all have a bit of ability to feel or collect energy some more than others.I can't relate to some of the sensations except I feel like a direct contact with the energy from another source. But nothing odd about it, I mean how does one defy odd anyway?I just think in terms as what is ,is and I try not to over anylise things and accept them for what they appear to be. I find just by keeping an open mind about everything, I try and not hold onto any preconcieved notions about anything. So I would not think much is odd by any means. take care joey978

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:53 am 

"ODD" per se is a personal observation. What's "odd" is unique to each one of us. I don't find a lot of things very odd, anymore, either. Some things are a little less common place than others, but as I said: That's usually, I realize, only from my personal point of view.

I had a therapist, a few weeks back, tell me my brother's girlfriend was working voo doo/black magic on me to make me ill so I'd die.

Now... let me tell you... hearing that from someone I was PAYING TO TREAT ME was very odd. And I stopped going to him. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 am 

Oddness: Something which does not typically occur, or does not usually occur the way it did, or is somewhat harder to explain.

I have been a part of the supernatural and metaphysical for many years, over half of my life time. I have looked into various religions and lines of thoughts. I have been through and seen many many things which the average person would think is odd, but lets get philosophical here, who or what is average? Then you have that issue to resolve.

So here it goes, from beginning to end, entities, demons, spirits, angels, ghosts, aliens, other worldy things I cannot define, and God are not at all odd to me. What they do, how they manifest and things which are coming from an undefined source may be odd to me.

God once told me to stick my fingers up my cousins nose and pray for his sinuses. I asked God if he had lost his mind, and made sure it was truly him, and then I followed through. You know what happened? My cousins sinuses were immediately healed, and he felt something like fire go up his nose. I myself felt the energy of God flow through the air, into my hand, up my shoulders, over through my other arm and into his nose.

Energy transference was not odd, God's energy coming inside from outside was not odd, my cousin being healed and experiencing a hot sensation was not odd as it happens all the time at the church they attend, but the odd part was the specific fact God told me to put my fingers up his nose, it was an odd request.

I have seen many people be healed, an dhave been healed of things myself, I have seen it occur through medicine, through naturopathy, through surgery, massage, acupuncture and pressure, through therapy, Reiki, prayer, laying on of hands by Christians, and by focusing positive energy upon a specific person, place, thing or idea. I have seen the very presence of faith cause someone to feel better and begin to heal. I have seen the power of belief and use of a placebo causes utter and total healing for people. They believed it was going to make them better, and that belief, that faith was enough to manifest it.

So you are correct, odd is a term which is ambiguous in some cases. However, I cannot accept something for what it is, and for the way it is, when it is outside the range of what I have experience, or have heard others experience. In general terms it might not be odd, but in specific terms when you get down to brass tacks, there are many "odd" things we expetrience all the time.

Smile.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next