UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Oddness
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:29 am 

Don't forget about me, Billy... BTW, my stomach problems are a little better. And I thank YOU!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:58 am 

Fear not, I will never forget about you! All I know is, this Mirgraine I have been having is not normal, and I am beginning to wonder what has my third eye all stuffed up if you will.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:16 am 

Oh... Billy! It's BILE! Now get rid of it!!

Love, Tweaked

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 am 

I honestly believe energy is as misunderstood as I am. We do not have a very good understanding of what energy is, which is an understatement to say the least.

Some people actually think their body converts food to energy, while other have some idea that the sun is converting mass to energy.

Nothing could be further from the truth.........energy is a force. One force and one energy.

And energy is free.......we're literally swimming in energy and for the most part seem completely unaware of the fact.

We are surrounded by an energy field, a continuous flow of dynamic energy, which is increasing over time. And without this continuous increase in energy nothing would happen.

And due to the field aspect of energy we are all connected as is every aspect of universe. We could think of ourselves as existing as an aspect of universe or an aspect of God.

On top of this we are equally connected to both past and future in terms of a unified field condition and our relationship to this unified field condition is a simultaneous relationship which allows instantaneous responses to occur and instantaneous contacts to occur.

Memory is a condition of field whereby remembering is a field response. And when you think about the process of thought, memory and remembering etc. it seems all very amazing. But what is even more amazing is the fact that so many people reject the idea.

Many doubt the existence of ghosts, angels, God and ET, but that is perhaps another issue unto itself. The skeptics problem.

The physical material of universe exists in a continuous form having a continuous function, which means that the material continues as a continuance extending from past to future, where what has been still is and what will be still is even though we haven't consciously been there yet.

Consequently the idea of mind over matter or healing with hands etc. is perhaps more beneficial than any pharma-meds.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 pm 

It takes a while to realize that energy doesn't begin and end. I agree with you David that it is all one continuous stream, and we are all connected to it whether we like it, or realize it, or not.

I think where your science stops though, is where the 'other side' begins. And by that I mean, that energy, in the form of 'spirit' leaves a physical body when the body dies. It has to go somewhere.

I think it is one of those areas that is much like UFO's. To believe what is in front of you means we have to look at things differenty, and accept that they exist, which means for most people a reality check. It is not a craft that is conforming to our understanding of how flying objects are known perform.

Earth science tell us that it is impossible for us to duplicate what they can do, therefore, what we see is either man-made or a hallucination. If we can't figure out how they do that, then they simply don't, so we set about proving that.

Quote:
Many doubt the existence of ghosts, angels, God and ET, but that is perhaps another issue unto itself. The skeptics problem

Maybe the answers all lie in our ability to evolve to accept what time and energy really is, and then we can begin to understand why it is so natural for ghosts, angels etc., to be among us.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:59 pm 

I agree mostly, I believe there are many types,or potential phases of energy, and they may all come from one primary source, but can change as needed, willed in some cases, and expected in others.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:40 am 

When anyone takes on energy from another, it's important to shake your hands to cleanse away the energy you have collected so it doesn't inter-mingle and affect yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 am 

I'm not sure what you mean Tweaked. I don't think I'm understanding it properly. You don't mean do you that were you to shake someones hand that you should shake your hands after it to rid yourself of their energy do you. How do you mean the energy that you have gathered from others. I'm not sure how to spell this word but do you mean like with Rikey......Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:34 am 

Its the basic concept of germs applied to energy. The reason why you have to be careful who you come in contact with is because they may have something attached to them which can be partially or wholey transferred to you. An example would be my post about the evil shadow molester. It was at my now dear friend and roomies house. When I used the potty (OMG) it approached me, the little fear I had was enough of an opening for it to attach itself and follow me home.

In a similar sense, someone whose very chaotic could have very disjointed energy on them, an dyou shake their hand, and then you have the disjointed energy which starts to disjoint other parts of your life in many ways. Sort of like catching a cold from shaking hands with someone who has one.

All you have to do is ground, center, cleanse or discharge and start again. One easy method is to shake your hands like you are shaking off excess water, and in your being have the intent to shake off the bad vibes, and that is generally enough to make things better. I would suggest one daily basic cleansing, and one monthly uber cleansing. There are so many methods, it could have its own section on the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:18 pm 

Thanks, Billy--that exactly what I meant. Just like you're shaking off excess dirt or water. I do it every time I work on my animals, or on Howard's head & shoulder aches.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next