UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: apparition sighting
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:53 pm 

Most people are basically good. It's the ones who pretend to be, who have alternate motives, who are the most damaging.

My mother never meant to be emotionally draining; I don't think she knew she was, when she was doing it... at least not most of the time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:40 pm 

I sometimes wonder where the negative energy comes from. It has to be fed from somewhere, or picked up from somewhere. In other words, you have to have (or get) it in order to give it. I have found people with either an extreme end toward the negativity, or an extreme end toward positivity, each have equal (but opposite) affect on others.

I worked with a client once, and my first visit with him, he sat on his bed and told me that, yes, the devil himself is sitting right there, and pointed to him, described him etc., and as he was doing that, it was a definite sort of barometer drop in the room, and even though he likely wasn't actually physically seeing a devil, he was in a place where he was. He fed on the energy that his devil fed him, and he in turn, by just sitting on his bed, passed it on. I was, in turn, feeling very, very weird picking this up. I didn't feel danger, or fear, but a definite chill filled the room, and that sort of surreal, numb feeling hit me. I have felt that before but most times cannot actually pinpoint the cause. Some people I get what I call a 'stamp impression' and can't figure it out right away, but eventually I do, and it either goes with the negative, or positive energy I feel from them. This particular fellow himself was not a negative person, but what he was receiving was, and that is what I felt. What he was given, he passed on. He was neutral, but a conduit, and most would say the negative energy came from him, but I dont' think it did. It was given to him, and he merely passed it on. His inability to manage the input so to speak, put him in the hospital, because it was a very real effect on his personality, and thus resulted in some really bad behaviour on the outside.

But of course, we would consider his behaviour only in psychiatric terms, and what you can physically see is what you get to work with, no other possibilities exist. So, heavy medication stopped his 'hallucinations', and he was left an empty shell, devoid of 'feeding' off any energy, positive or negative. I have thought a lot about people like him over the years who are subject to no greater understanding than the symptoms and/or behaviour which we can stop. As soon as we stop what we see, we have cured the patient. Limited 'vision' by those who don't entertain possibilities beyond the usual senses, limit themselves in what options might otherwise be available. Nobody asked this particular patient why HE thought the devil was there, or what he was saying, or why.

I have met some in the 'helping professions' who themselves are psychic, and very gifted. Even a greater understanding with that kind of talent never gets very far, except on a one-to-one level, everybody benefits from their insight, particularly the one that is seen as 'different'.

If the negative energy comes from somewhere, so does the positive. It is somehow assimilated into our daily living and continuously collides with the same energies from others. I have been drained completely by some idividuals and left their presence feeling angry, anxious and upset. Another type of person could walk past me and it's like storm clouds have suddenly turned into a bright blue sky. Further, this transcends physical contact too in my opinion, as there are certain individuals who, just by a phone call, can alter an otherwise blah mindset.

Is it possible that there could be two essential things at play here. One being that the negative energy you receive that affects others, is actually coming from somewhere. A place where you have left an 'open door' so to speak. Maybe it is because of that, that others are so affected. Could the negativity, even if it is compounded by illness, fatigue etc., only make what is 'naturally' there, worse? The positive energy of another for instance, could it be that is picked up to such a degree in the same way, that that too is passed on and picked up. Maybe we all spend our days balancing both ends, and fight to stay level.

So, as a psi-vampire, adding fuel to the negative fire (drugs) might make that energy even more negative? That would affect those around you in even more profound ways as you have discovered perhaps. Maybe the people around you themselves are picking up what you put out because they are 'feeding' the same way? Birds of a feather so to speak. Conversely, positive energy attracts positive energy? Is it so much to do with what you have, or what you can stop.

Like Tweaked has said with her mother. When she was 'giving' was the only time that her negative energy wasn't taking, as in playing the piano. So, someone with that degree of negativity, put on a stage, playing beautiful music to many people, changes the negative to positive, and everybody benefits.

I can understand your concern with that level of negative energy, that it would get worse, and affect people eventually in more profound ways. It makes sense to me that you could not go to such an extreme as to actually take a life force, although I can see why this terrified you so much. Harmless to others, perhaps, but to yourself, in your research, have you uncovered any way to stop, change, reverse this? What makes you better able to cope now, as opposed to then.

In some ways I think this is no more or no less, a talent or trait or whatever you want to call it, that only some have, and most will never understand. This kind of 'out there' stuff is very real, and every bit as real as those who possess psychic abilities. For some reason, people can tap into these areas whether by design or accident, and truly gain a greater understanding beyond what most consider normal. I hate that word normal!!

Tim

p.s. I really appreciate your insight, and I just read your post subsequent to the one above, and I have to say I don't doubt your sensitivity to children and animals. Kids can really tune in; they have natural instincts like animals (I mean that in a nice way lol). It is good to hear that you you can relate to either, many find both a nuisance.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:28 pm 

Tim & all ... I'm not an educated EXPERT in this, but I think (as in footprints on the Ecology) we leave openings all the time.

For example, when we get angry over a circumstance, or at someone, that anger opens a doorway to negativity. If we're hurt--whether we smack our thumb with a hammer by accident, or get hit by a ball someone else has thrown--that pain opens a doorway. This is why it's so important to learn to control our own responses to inevitable situations. When we lose our tempers, we can think (and worse yet SAY) things we would never in a millions years do, if we had control of our emotions.

When we're ecstatic, we're infectious! When we laugh, we can make everyone around us feel good, and get them to laugh along with us. When we're always looking at the bright side of things, it's hard to generate negativity, unless our positivity and happiness and optimism aggravates those who just can't stand to see anyone happy because he/she has forgotten how to be...

Our world is a balance of negative and positive. Some say we have to experience the negative to appreciate the positive. Perhaps that's part of the programming of growing up in a physical body and living as human.

We used to do an experiment in one of my parapsychology classes, using a pendulum. I could hold it over my right knee, and it would swing in a clockwise (positive) circle. If I held it over my left knee, it would swing counter-clockwise. So we are born with both positive and negative traits in our physical make-ups.

So this brings to mind the old cliche: All things in moderation.

It makes sense when we are exposed to people who are manic/depressive, for when they're UP, they light up the world around them ... and when they're down, they can bring down an entire room of people, just by the vibes they generate.

I know a woman who LOVES to play with this energy, and as much as I like her, it irritates me when she turns her "negative vibes" onto someone she doesn't know, just for fun. She can be very powerful. I find myself using my energy to offset what she's projecting, when she gets in one of her psychic bullying bags. So I don't spend a lot of time with her, even though she's bright and funny and I really like her.

I think this is why childhood development is SO important. If children are raised with love and goodness, and instilled with Right & Wrong and explained why each one is what it is, they can be rich OR poor, but they tend to grow up far more balanced and able to succeed than those who aren't.

Some of us are much more powerful, and much more AWARE of our capability to control this power, than others. While I think my mother was somewhat aware of her ability to influence others, I don't think she understood just how overbearing and overwhelming she could be. Those of us who know our flaws and/or capabilities, and keep them in check, are generally happier, I think. Those who run around finding fault, criticizing others, and looking for everything that CAN go wrong, are sure to likewise greatly influence the ones around them. When we know OURSELVES we can leave an emotional footprint of which we can be proud.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:28 pm 
Unregistered
Alucard,

I read your whole post and have a general idea what your saying. However, so there is no misunderstanding from your quote "I was freaked out, my biggest fear before this was being possesed by an evil demon, but now my whole world was turned upside down, I began using heroin and anything that would make me 'out of it' because my mind could not deal." I never have done drugs my whole life. Not even a small drag. I'm not an alcoholic. Even past behavioral patterns can possibly reimmerge as some kind of freak visual/sensory experience. Another words drugs never really stop messing with one's mind. Only the addiction is controlled. Heroin is a prime example. My understanding is methadone is the treatment, not the cure. Most former users have to take methadone the rest of their lives. Anyway, with my experience, there was no past experience because I did not even care to believe in such things. Now I do !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:40 pm 

I don't think there are any 'educated experts' of any stripe, except those that have personally experienced things such as we've discussed here, particularly the psyvampire experience. I think that there are some who are uniquely qualified and brave enough to put their experiences out there, and explain from a personal perspective, how those experiences fit into our crazy, confusing world. Educated experts are only considered educated experts by other educated experts lol I much prefer the former over the latter.

What bothers me the most is that those who seek to judge, judge by standards that are very, very limiting.

As to another perspective, this negative and positive energy extremes- when you look at world leaders, politicians, preachers, anybody in a position of power one way or the other that has both insight and control over their energy, can literally move mountains. Or cause wars, or kill millions. Too many nasty characters come to mind. Imagine that kind of energy tuned into positive pursuits.

It is a certain je ne sais quais that allows for individuals to know and use what they have, and leave that positive footprint.........

Timbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:52 am 

I just read the last few posts and I appreciate all the feedback, I have always believed that listening is far more rewarding than speaking and I learn a lot that way. Thank you for the feedbacks all with a lot of insight. I know that I barely know much about why things like myself happen, I really got thinking about the negative and positive energys, isn't every action causing a reaction? I try not to get too deep with myself but I do believe that every good thing we do comes back to us and the same with the bad. I think the world has a way of balancing itself out. Cosmic karma? who knows for sure and as someone pointed out did drugs make me produce negative energy? Does that mean that grugs are bad? I spend a lot of time with people on methadone and I believe it helps but thats my opinion but that like anything else can be abused. What about people who are addicted to computers who live lives in cyberworld? I cannot judge anyone and I put myself out there because people are inheritly good for the most part. If I didn't believe that then I might as well not speak to anyone.I can with all honesty say that I beleive I try and do the right thing.What more can we do in life except live with the cards we are dealt. I used to think ourlives are already planned out but i am not so sure anymore. You all have really made me feel welcome thank you alucard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:11 am 

Our lives may have a birth, a destiny, and a few pre-determined stops along the way in between... but everything in between what's predestined, is found or lost by choices we make.

I grant you--I can't go for more than 30 minutes, when I'm home, without checking for e-mails and alerts to the topics I enjoy. :oops: But if I'm gone for two weeks, I'm not at some cyber-cafe, checking my e-mail. I have a cell phone, but it's never on unless I leave the house and I think Howie might need to reach me. I NEVER give out the cell phone number to anyone else, either! (unless it's the AAA) So, am I addicted to electronics? Maybe, when it's convenient. But I don't live my life with bated breath hanging onto them.

As for methadone... I've head good things and bad things about it. The GOOD is that it keeps heroine addicts from slipping back. The bad is that now kids are using it to get high, and it can be almost as addictive as the heroine. But I have no direct experience with it, or with someone close to me who has ever taken it.

I commend you for taking whatever steps you find necessary to keep your life straight now. Your history brings a new kind of reality into our forum, and may turn out to be extremely beneficial for some of us, even if we don't know who benefits. I personally appreciate your honesty.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:11 pm 

Hi Timbit This is really alucard but my password wouldn't work to let me log on so I had to register under another name,joey48, so to any and all I used to have username alucard but now it is joey48. In a reply at least I think it was you you said you had never used drugs or alcohol, and to me I think that is an awesome thing. It means you are comfortable in your own skin and you are a pretty secure person. However let me also say that there are over 1anda half million addicts in New England alone.The New England states are where the most concentrated mass of addicts are per capita in the whole country. Take for instance, the town of Lowell mass has more addicts per capita than New York city.I live in essex county which is 10 miles from suffolk county in Boston. Essex co. has the highest spanish population than anywhere else in the country Lawrence, Haverhill Lowell Lynnand WorcesterMass. are a complete haven for heroin, crack, cocaine ,oxycontin pills and morphine.Time magazine did a study of the quality of heroin in L.A., Lowell, NY,CA,and Texasand Lowell by far beat everyone out at approx. 70% pure the next closest was NY at 62%. Let me put it this way in those 4 towns I mentioned it is easier to buy drugs than a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk and that is the Gods honest truth. Ther are many reasons why a person starts doing drugs ie: peer pressure, experimentation,wanting to cover up bad feelings. I will be honest with you I not only used H because it made me able to deal with the whole psi thing but my dad tried to kill me on xmass eve, I was beaten severely if I lost a hocvkey game, and I was also molested as a kid, however even though thats why I began using H, none of that matters now all that matters is that I am what I am an addicvt and always will be but as long as I do not use I will be ok. There are many uses for drugs pain meds, bloodpressure . The american indians ate mushrooms abd psylociben to have visions to tell them what the future held and it dates back to begining of civilization when man discovered roots and flowers that would let them hace visions for guidance. ok just wanted to let you know I am no longer alucard but i am joey48

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 pm 

alucard, timbit, and all of you who read here, the link posted below came to me from my penpal; a woman I have written, visited, and now e-mail every week ... this has been going on since we were 8 years old. She and I are as different as night & day -- she is a born again Christian, and as you all know, I am the farthest person from that without being a heathen! But this link plays a short clip that is SO powerful! It's a way of honoring the differences AND the similarities of all who post here, and the people whose lives we touch.

http://www.blueribbonmovie.com/

After I read your post this morning, alucard, I knew this is the thread in which to post this. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 pm 

Thank you so much for that last post, it was very emotional as it touched my one last nerve. It reminded me of a movie called Pay it forward In which a teacher gave the kids a summer project and it was something like you do a good thing for three people and tell them they have to do the same. I have to tell ya it was pretty emotional and I am not easily brought to tears from a movie, you ought to watch it. Anything inspiring is a good thing especially if it motivates you to act. No matter how bad you think you have it someone always has it worse. It is also good that you have that long term freindship. A true freind is hard to find. I think your luckyif you have a few in a lifetime. When I was really down and out I found out who my real deal freinds were, and it was not many. Well I have to finish painting. Talk later joey48

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next