UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: apparition sighting
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:31 pm 

Yes... Pay It Forward was a wonderful movie. A reflection of Life, and how Life can be.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:15 am 

Hi Allucard,

I am not as pure as the driven snow as far as drug use goes. That was another member who said they had never used drugs or alcohol. :D

Wholeheartedly agree with your concern over the drug/crime/youth lifestyle. I have spent many years trying to figure it out, and I'm still learning and trying to understand. It is a very complicated issue that conventional approaches don't seem to change. I have met as many people with 'drug issues' as there are reasons for it, and as an Addiction Counsellor, I have no greater insight than anybody else. It is baffling, and difficult to effectively treat.

I absolutely LOVED that clip Tweaked, and something so simple and honest can produce such emotion just from watching it, I can only imagine how many felt far greater emotion when they either gave, or received one of those ribbons. How I wish we had more leaders who could inspire others the way that remarkable teacher did. The kids in her class will remember her all of their lives.

Thanks for the tip on the movie, that sounds like my kind of film.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:35 am 

PAY IT FORWARD: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/

A movie worth renting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:17 am 

Absolutely great movie Tweaked........amazing.

Okay, the smell of something burning..........do you know where the term bonfire comes from, bone fire.......in the old days the Indians would chase the buffalo off a cliff and the women would be waiting to do the butchering.

A lot of bones accumulated at the bottom of the cliff and those bones would spontaneously combust......and make a big fire........a bone fire.

Think of all the trauma involved in the killing of so many buffalo.....a whole lot of negative energy......which is resistant to the environment.......actually a deficit of energy associated with the bones..........so there is no real mystery to the burning bones or why they ignited.

For someone on the other side there is no difficulty in shifting back and forth between the present and the past.....which allows them to influence the present even though they don't live here anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:15 am 

Sorry Tim after I sent it I knew I wrote it to the wrong person. I really think it is great you a counselor, I know and understand what you go through and I have the utmost respect for you. I do not think a lot of people know what you go through at work with a job like that. It's so emotionally draining sometimes and I know it's not for the pay. there is always this debate amongst addicts and I know you have heard it many times. A client will say "how can you help me if you have never been an addict'? I think that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard.I believe that it does not matter one bit as long as you have an open mind and learn how to listen.I won't go into details but a counselor saved my life and she was never an addict. I do not even ask that question,nor Tim does it matter to me if you were ever one, that is you private life but I feel good knowing that you understand where I am coming from. Tweaked sent an awesome clip, see how one person can effect so many lives? It really s amazing. Again sorry about getting your name mixed up. alucard well actually joey48 now

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:30 am 

Thanks for that joey48. I am the world's worst for remembering names, then complicate that by putting a name to a face, and I'm even worse.

You can call me anything you like, just don't call me a taxi okay? lol (a little Canadian humour there :D 0

I loved that clip, and I've copied it and sent it on to everybody in my address books.

Very inspirational!

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:42 am 

So many of you have such great insight into things and I find that a lot of topics where there is no wrong or right answer so they become philisophical and deep questions and it never ceases to amaxe me with the insight so many of you have and I learn so much from all of you. In my life I am an extremely private and intrverted person , I guess it just has been my nature for so long now that its permanent and for me to open up tp people I do not know is way out of character for me but I get a good feeling from this site people seem genuine with nobody trying to be something they are not and so many people use the net to lead a seperate life which is ok by me who am I to judge any one? I am just like everyone else on this site, a fascination with all things paranormal and ufo's. It is great that we have this to be able to talk about things maybe we can't in our personal lives. Some of my friends would freak out if I even suggested I was a psi vampire.They just wouldn't bve able to understand I think sopme peoples minds are so closed that they only believe what they can see touch and feel. Ok I am rambling on now so i will call it a night. joey48

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:31 am 

Life is the great theoretical quandary of our existences. It's full of speculation, trepidation, wonder, sadness, obstacles, triumphs, and yet no matter how much we learn about it, Life will always remain a mystery.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:16 pm 

Hi , truer words were never spoken and so elquintly I might add. Life is full of all of those and I a fUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................'. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNalso think there are two things people are most afraid of, dying and change. Most people are afraid of change, they do not want anything interupting thoer same old same old everyday lives Thet are so used to doing the same things, same routines every day they become comfortable with it and even if they get a new job offer making99999999999999999999999999999999JOEY48 twice as much money but they have to relocate to a different state I would be willing to bet that at least half of them would turn down the job. So it is a beautiful day outside my girlfriend is away for at least a month maybe more and I am so at peace, no yelling no arguing no b.s. and i love coming home t am o relaxed.So you know IAM TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE TO CATCH UP ON SLEEP,READFING but i am slso painting my whole house inside. Tpant is top notcH

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 pm 

I used to be quite a "handy-person", myself! I have a whole cabinet full of tools--everything from saws & drills to paint & hammers. It would make most men jealous to see all the great equipment I have, and now am too ill to use anymore! :mrgreen:

NOW... let's get back to the thread subject!

I see apparitions quite often ... they're all cats who have lived, been loved & cared for, and eventually passed away here. Some of them manifest in full color; some just leap up onto our bed at night, and I can usually tell by the way each one walks or snuggles down on the comforter, which one he/she is.

But to my best recollection, I've not seen a human ghost. However, I have felt them! And some of them weren't happy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next