UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: apparition sighting
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:05 am 

Hi David yeah we probably do put people asleep but try as I do I can only gain a slight control over it and if I am tired then forget it the first person next to me is gonna be real tired real quick. I'ts not like I woke up one day and decided to be this thing that takes peoples energy it just happened and I am still trying to figure out how and why. I cannot blame it on the drugs because it was going on way before I started using them so I just try and do my best not to make anyone so tired that they would actually pass out. I bet if I really worked hard on it I probablyt could put people to sleep but I have no ambitions to exploit this thing. Anyway tweaked said she got tired reading it That was good I was laughing hard and I do not laugh much these das. well goodnight all. joey48

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:11 am 

YOU dont wear me out Joey48... but that one post took a toll! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:54 am 

Glad I didn't wear you out I wear myself out,I truly am my own worst enemy. Anyway I was watching this program on u.f.o,'s and I never really thought too much about them, crop circles I always thought were man made,abductions I thought were most likely people under suggestive ideas, I don't know I was so busy with other paranormal stuff. Lately I have been thinking on them and I can believe that if half of what is said then surely they must be amongst us. I mean if they have the technology to get here then it must be easy for them to blend in with us. Maybe that makes no sense to anybody else but thats what I have come to believe. If I can truly believe in spirits and demons then how can I not believe in aliens? So I find my76self checking out people on subwaysb buses anywhere and i am wondering or looking for some clue to tip me off, but I also find that I can't go by just that because half the people are nuts to start with HAHA. No but really I think I am nuts, like psi vampire ,nuts right? but the proof is right in front of me everyday, I do not dwell on it but I know and understand I am a little different but its pretty harmless once I understood that there were books on it and I wasn't the only one to experience this.But if I try and explain this to a non believer or close minded person they look at me like I should be locked but its ok for them to believe that if they go to say church once a week they will go to heaven. Hypocrites, I am still out on the god thing but i do believe there is definately a higher being and there is someone watching over me, I should have been gone a long time ago but something or someone has saved me and for what purpose I don't know but we will all find out someday. talk later joey48

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:35 am 

We're glad you're NOT gone already! Wouldn't have such entertaining posts to give us nightmares and make us slow down to read! :P See you later.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:02 am 

I wonder if this negative reaction people get when they said even that they believe in UFO's is a Western thing? It seems more matter of fact in Great Britain, and taken seriously in places like China as far as research goes. But still, here in North America it is still in the category of "uh......yeah.........you belive in UFO's....uh huh.....you want fries with that?" sort of thing. I am used to that reaction having come out of the UFO closet a few years ago, and finding like-minded people I'm not bothered at all by anybody who thinks I'm nuts. It really is liberating in a way to know that indeed, there is (I believe) a silent majority, and the very bravest of that special group (the abductees, researchers, witnesses etc.) are true pioneers in paving the way for the rest.

And I agree with Tweaked. I'm glad you aren't gone, too. :D

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:27 am 

This is the break down point.........in China people are encouraged to come forward with anything on UFO....sightings are a civic duty to report and encounters are a must have.

So what's the problem in America..........back in the 50s and 60s contactees were sought after for information.......mind you on the quiet of course, but nonetheless the input was considered to be of value. In some cases contactees were paid by the hour to document their experiences.

Now in this modern age of fast food and wireless chat..........you want to report what? Get out of here.....and close the door behind you.

And if you spend a bit of time on the web you will notice a certain level of negativity......everything is considered a hoax. It must give some people a certain degree of satisfaction to scoff at anything you want to name.

It does seem a bit nuts alright..........these same people want the government to approve everything for them even though they don't trust government.......that is the part that seems scary to me..........like this full disclosure thing.........daddy George will do us right.

You have to be joking..........so we get so many tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of declassified pages from the CIA........big deal........what about the parts that aren't declassified....what do you mean the parts that aren't classified? They declassified everything under the freedom of information act...............you bet and the tooth fairy leaves gold coins under my pillow.

Why is China the driving force of commerce in the world? Innovation, ambition and a lot of hard work.........so what happened to America? It would seem America doesn't need Americans, they can get along without input from those on the ground.

Hell, what could a contactee tell them that they don't already know? A whole lot of things I'm sure, but in order for that to happen someone has to acknowledge the possibility that contact should be possible.

So what we end up with is a bunch of loose cannons running around with gold between their ears and no where to spend it.

You do know that protocol is more important than actual information don't you. Would seem so.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:35 am 

Yes, how unfortunately true, and all of the protocol is tied up in so many compartmentalized mazes that it would take years to unravel.

Stanton Friedman's research pointed out what you said about so-called 'freedom of information'. He has spent many dollars, and filed many requests, and some are outstanding after many, many years. Then a great deal of what he finally DID get, was so blacked out as to be worthless. 25 years and counting, he is still filing those requests.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:52 am 

Did you know Jon Greenewald found some UFO documents that originated in America, being warehoused in Canada? It's so "they couldn't be found" via FOIA searches.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:34 am 

They tell us this is a democracy..........but there are just too many secrets for this to be true.

Certainly we can speak our minds.......until our brains fall out if we choose, but that is not going to change the climate or the rules of engagement.......the secrets stay secret and that's the way it is.

So they have been classified as secret for going on 60 years, so what........we can't have people reading that stuff......its revolutionary in scope.........oh so that's why its protected by law.

You bet your boots it is.......you want a whole bunch of old people having heart attacks, because that's what would happen if we declassified all those records.......it would kill them. It would break their hearts if they knew.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:37 am 

They hide more than that north of the 49th Tweaked.......a good place to hide the truth.

Speaking of a snow job.....you need big shovels to get to the bottom of all that stuff.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next