UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: apparition sighting
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:12 pm 

It makes sense that wherever in the world these documents are, they are out of reach by those creating and controlling the history. That in turn makes me think that those hiding the most, have the most to lose by their discovery.

We are all in this together. Borders mean nothing when history has to be hidden by enquiring minds. If I really wanted to hide something, it wouldn't be in my own backyard.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:14 am 

As in my ufo post I told you that in all honesty that I have not really looked up or really checked into it all that much and it is because I was so busy with vampires ,demons spirits but I am positive in my mind I have always believed we are not alone. C,mon if I can believe in psi vampires how can I not believe that we have visiters from many years ago. I think that aliens helped thwe egyptians build the pyramids, they helped the Myans with language and develop moder days calanderand the aztecs build a giant civilization. With the technology to get here from millions of light years away why would it be a big leap to believe that they are amongst us? It wouldn't and I honestly believe that they could be sitting right next to me any day on a train or bus. I also believe that they have played a major part in the advancmet of science and discoverys in the last 100 years, look how far we have come in just 50 years with dna genetics cloning artificial body parts so no one can twell me that there are no aliens there are and they have subtly been revealing themselves for years.] you do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out but our government has done its best to feed us disinformation and cover up all it can.People are so closeminded they live in their own little world and pretend these things don't exist until something happens to them or their family.joey48

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:28 am 

Yeah,i am glad i'm still around. We never appreciate life until we lose something we take for granted.I see so many people pass away because of the lifestyle they lead and everytime I hear of someone I know passing on I get so sad.I shed the tears of a manic deppresive whose life is touched in so many ways by people trying so hard to get it together and i get so full of sorrow. Sometimes I get so down that I will actually not be able to sleep or eat and the saddest part is that thetre is away out. When I get sad I get really manic and I can write songs and poems one after another the thoughts fly through my head so fast i can't write fast enough or even think fast enough but its always when i am depressed that i do my best writng and guitar playing it seems the sadness puts me in touch with my feelings. well all goodnight and may angels watch over you all joey 48

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:32 am 

You sound like a "Blues" man... My mother ALWAYS played Blues, even when she was a teenager in the 1940s. I'm not sure she had seen more than a handful of "Colored People" at that tender age, but somewhere and somehow she heard their music--and she immediately related to it. Everyone thought she was playing "The Devil's Music" and she went through lots of bull. When she left my dad in 1949 and ran away with a CIA Agent who was 10+ years her senior, I guess it was inevitable that she would end up with a Black Trombone Player for a few years. It was in her soul. The family, of course, disowned her and she paid a high price for that. But out of all her husbands, Tee was the only one who (1) WASN'T an alcoholic, (2) REALLY loved her, and (3) had a REAL JOB for a living and played jazz & blues at night and on weekends. She ended up playing with some of the greatest in the business, and never received any fame for it, because she was white, and being white in that crowd wasn't a plus.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:06 am 

It's almost like that 'other place' of creativity is in its own unique place. It seems that the best of any artists work relates, or is created by a major event or personal experience. Maybe there is a plus side to the manic side of depression that is eased with expressions in creativity. Trouble is, medication numbs both sides of that teeter-totter, numbing out both the extreme highs, and extreme lows. I have experienced both ends, and the results of anti-depressants making me feel numb, and in mho, it kills the spirit. At least it did for me.

I know Tweaked that you are writing a book, and I hope that you have chapters dedicated to the amazing individuals in your life- your mother sounded like quite an interesting person to say the least. I can only imagine what her life must have been like, at that time and place.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 am 

She must have been awesome... unfortunately, I didn't know her. She left me behind when she left with the CIA Agent, and when she married Tee, there was a restraining order. I never saw her again until I was 15. And THAT was not a happy 3-day reunion.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:12 pm 

How did I miss these posts? This is the first time I saw them and They are awesome. Teweaked your mom sounds like she did have the blues in her. and it is so true that when your manic and mine lasts for days that myu creativity level jumps up 100% and it really is because when I am sad and I look out the window and see it pouring rain, its at that moment I feel so in touch with my true feelings and when I was growing up in Indiana we were the the only white family in the hood so I learned guitar basics from old black guys who used to drink homade wine get me sloppy drunk and they realised in no time that I could play anything on the guitar after being shown only once or hearing it a handfull of times so the first music I learned was 12 bar blues. the music is easily played but its the emotion that you put imnto it that makes it good or bad. Man I look back on those days and life was so good so full of promise so full of uninterupted dreams and hopes. I did not even realise at the time that those would be some of the happiest days of my life. Life is cruel, and sometimes God has a crappy sense of humor. I finally get my life together get off heroin and I get a terminal disease. Thats not even ironic its just crappy. Sometimes I think I deserve it though because of all the misery I sold to people maybe its the worlds way of balancing out, but I do feel so much guilt for selling poisen to people so I could keep paying for my bad habits but when we are young we do not look at things with that point of view we see nothing wrong with selling dope to people we do not think of it as we are selling death and to justify it we tell ourselves well if it wasn't me it would be someone else, hah, what a crock of dodo.answers I want answers. If you ever get a chance to read a book called sermon on the mount, it was written by a scholar who majored in theology and it changed my life. you can find the book in a religpous bookstore but try and find it , its all about the power of prayer and it blew me away, it changed my whole life. hey i am not a holy roller but this book was incedible. well ill write more later joey48

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:12 pm 

Hope you don't mind, but I "edited" your post a little--I inserted the word "crappy" in place of the one you were using. We try to keep this a family-friendly forum, as much as we can.

In my "early divorce days" (1975--1980) we thought NOTHING of smoking a doobie or 2 or 3, drinking wine all evening, and driving home. I, having once before had an accident after I'd drunk some beer, wouldn't drive... but my 2nd husband did, and I can honestly say I never thought anything of it. He was always careful, never made any bad turns or weaved and scared me; I just knew that I couldn't do it! But if I had shared a doobie with someone, that was different! I always thought I was just fine... It wasn't until some years later that it suddenly dawned on me how wrong I'd been, and what poor judgement I'd shown when I thought everything was under control. But THAT'S what "maturity" is all about. Unfortunately, some people never live long enough to gain that kind of common sense. And I read people every day on another forum who think they're safer driving stoned than they are when they're not... And there's no amount of postings I can make that causes even just ONE of them to reconsider his/her actions. And these are not young adults... these are people who legitimately buy and use marijuana because of chronic pain conditions. They think they're safer on pot than they are on prescription drugs, when (in my way of thinking) one is really no safer for driving than the other. While I DO agree that marijuana used under a physician's direction for relief of medical ailments is a lot safer for the body than pharmaceuticals are, I have never deluded myself into believing that when it's by prescription, it's any less lethal on the road than any other mind altering substance.

There are so many people who think if something--ANYTHING-- is prescribed, it's safe to use it and get out on the road. Someone I used to know, was on a morphine drip, along with other prescribed pills... She thought nothing of hanging her morphine drip in her car, popping her other meds, and taking off ... until the night she caused a 10-mile traffic tie-up on the freeway when she lost control, caused a horrific accident, and killed herself along with three other people, and there were several more who were badly injured. I had tried to make her understand that she was endangering herself as well as others, but she called me an Alarmist and we finally quit speaking to each other over her carelessness. I was sad when she died, but sadder, still, for all those whose lives were forever changed because Eli wouldn't listen to reason.

I'm very thankful for those of us who actually DO learn, before we die, that life is full of responsibilities, and that we can become as thoughtful in maturity as we used to be reckless in deeds.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:04 am 
Unregistered
HI I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL SOMEONE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME,8 YEARS AGO ,I HAD SENT MY KIDS TO SCHOOL,CLEANED THE HOUSE AND WAS SAT HAVING A CUPPA, I LOOKED UP QUICKLEY AND SAW A MAN STOOD IN MY LIVING ROOM, HE WAS DRESSED IN A UNIFORM ARMY I THINK,HE STOOD THERE LOOKING AT ME,THEN HE WAS GONE THAT NIGHT MY DAUGHTER SAW HIM IN THE BATHROOM, LATER I WAS ALONE IN BED HUBBY WORKS NIGHTS,AND FOUND A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL SAT ON MY BED, IN HER PJS WITH WINNIE THE POO ON THEM,DURING MY SCREAMING SHE HAD MOVED CLOSER TO ME ,THE STRANGE THING THOU SHE LOOKED AS SHOCKED AS ME,SHE WAS MOVING HER HEAD SIDE TO SIDE TO SHE IF I FOLLOWED HER, I CALL HER NATALIE, THEN WEIRD FEELINGS AND CONFUSTION CAME MY HEAD STARTED TO JUMP ,I COULD SEE WITH MY EYES CLOSED BUT THERE WOULD BE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM,THIS STILL SCARES ME TO THIS DAY, IM TRAVELING OUTSIDE ,MY HEAD PULLS ME BUT IT DOES NOT HURT, I WENT AROUND OTHER HOUSES UPSTAIRS,I CAN LOOK AT SOMEONE FOR MORE THAN A FEW SECONDS THERE FACES CHANGE, SOMETHIMES THE IMAGES ARE MELTED, I DONT KNOW WHY.THEN THE READING CAME I CAN READ WORDS IN MY HEAD VERY CLEARLY,THEY HOLD MY HAND WHEN IM ASLEEP, GIVE ME ROSES,PLUS SCARE ME MAKE ME JUMP ALOT EVERY NIGHT FOR EIGHT YEARS, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I AM ..IM DESPERATE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 am 

First of all, you should never type in all capital letters. It's very hard to read. You should also write in paragraphs; otherwise people will lose interest in your post before they ever get to read through the entire entry.

It sounds to me as if you were seeing a ghost.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next