UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: apparition sighting
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:31 pm 

As I was reading it the part where you said
Quote:
A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL SAT ON MY BED, IN HER PJS WITH WINNIE THE POO ON THEM,DURING MY SCREAMING SHE HAD MOVED CLOSER TO ME ,THE STRANGE THING THOU SHE LOOKED AS SHOCKED AS ME,SHE WAS MOVING HER HEAD SIDE TO SIDE TO SHE IF I FOLLOWED HER, I CALL HER NATALIE,
It sounds to me like the veil was down between two parallel worlds and you were both able to see each other. I don't know if that is possible I've never experienced it for myself but it sounds like it could be a possibility........Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:12 pm 

That's an interesting concept.

If we can experience alternate realities, why can't they.

I have had experiences with time shifting, and time slips. One of the time shifting experiences was seeing a town scene as I sat in my truck in a parking lot, and the entire scene unfolded to an earlier time and place, and kept layering with different visions and detail.

It didn't occur to me, that although I could clearly see 'them', that perhaps they could see me as well!

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 pm 

This is why, when we dream, I truly wonder if we appear solid, or as ghosts to the people we see in the dreams who acknowledge us...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm 

If we were to think of our reality as being real, and their reality being just as real, your theory makes sense.

Perhaps it is only the 'gifted' among them, that allows them to see us, and the gifted among us, that allows us to see them.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:54 pm 

LOL! Maybe that's why only some of the people I recognize, seem to respond to me. I never know for sure if it's a dream, or if it's an OBE. I seem quite wide awake when it's over, but then I've had dreams that caused me to wake right up, too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:17 pm 

Maybe there are just different ways of connecting with that energy, here, and 'there'.

With me, it was wide awake. I could see where I was, and I could see where I ended up. Almost instantaneous deep meditation or something.

I do remember 25 minutes or so being a flash in the pan.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:24 am 

I experience a Time slip Phenomenon on 2 separate occassions in my life time in the same town while i was taking a walk into the woods alone to explore nature back in the summer of 1968 into the Future and secondly while i was driving down a street back in the summer of 1990 into the past 3 minutes away from the location when i had my first time slip experience back in 1968..this type of experience was the most mindboggling of all time..IT IS POSSIBLE THAT TIME TRAVEL CAN BE A REALITY!!! Take it from me from one of my phenomenon experiences.

I had an unusual Time Slip phenomenon experience when i was a child (7 years old) back in July of 1968 in Fitchburg,MA on a hot sunny day when I decided to take a walk into the woods alone in my neighborhood to explorer like most kids do. The woods were thick and shady I was pulling off branches and leaves away from my face, hair and body. It was a 10 minute walk..When i came out of the woods on the other side..I was shocked and stunned of what i saw which I describe as a futuristic neighborhood..The houses and roads look well-advanced, extremely clean, colorful and beautiful.. The roads was not made out of black tar but silvery/white metallic cement that you can see the sun shines right off of it..The houses looked well-advanced with many huge windows, colorful roof tops and the street lights look different too.. I have never seen this before..I was only there for 6 minutes and there were no people around ONLY ME, the future houses and the road. I can hear a deep humming sound which to me sounds like ( An alive power box) I am not sure if that what it was. I felt a little bit lost.. I decided to go back into the woods to tell my mom..My mom did not listen to me and said, "Stay out of the woods" The next day I snuck out and went back into the woods to find the future place and it wasnt there..It was GONE..I looked and looked NOTHING!!..
P.S..... Before I had my Time Slip experience..On May 1968, I was playing near by woods and decided to go for a walk into the woods until i saw a big tree fire burning. I ran to a near by neighbor and told him...The neighbor ran towards the woods saw the fire was spreading and yelled into the woods "anyone up there?" No one came out of the woods and the neighbor ran to his home to call the fire department and the fire was put out. I was just wondering if this was all connected some how..WE tell our true story experiences, Its well documented and it is up to the scientists or paranormal experts to figure this all out. Maybe one day we will have a full explanation and answers to all of our phenomenon experiences.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 am 

Second Time Slip experience I had was back in the summer of 1990 while I was driving down water street, Fitchburg Massachusetts on a sunny day. I know this street very well by heart and all of a sudden i got lost and came upon this unfamiliar place with trees, some old houses and a old gas station with a black trimmed round white sign with black lettering on it that i believe it said ( esso ) and i notice the gas pump were a bit small little bit rounded on the top..I was alone and there were no other cars on the street except me and the unfamiliar place looked lifeless and a bit dark..30 seconds later it all vanished and now i am back on Water street again with other cars on the road. That is basically what i experience.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:27 pm 

Very interesting experiences.

I too have had time slips, only I have no recollection of what happened 'during'. I have no explanation for going to bed, then waking up in another place, as though all were normal to everybody but me.

It was more for me, of being in two different places at the same time, and at some point, in the future, the 'split' me, would join the other me, who apparently was quite normal to others around her, but I had no recollection of any events after putting my head on the pillow, to finding myself with my sisters, crossing the road after getting off the school bus.

When you mentioned the 'community' beyond the woods, that rang a bell. I have had recurring dreams where I'm walking down a familar street toward my home, yet the landscape and buildings are different. I distinctly remember a yellow house, that had a big dog in the front yard. I can clearly see the dog, the fence, house, surrounding buildings, trees, roads, everything. But, it did not exist in 'real time'.

What else can they be but alternate realities that we slip into somehow.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:49 pm 

Well, in my case this was no dream or lucid dream because 40 years later i still remember this as clear as day. During my experience I was fully awake when i went into the woods to explore. I did not suffer any sleeping disorders in any kind. I came home on that day full of scrapes and scratches from branches and sticks walking thru the thick shady woods in shorts. I had scratches and scrapes all over my arms and legs during that time.( My mom still remember this) My mom said, "What happened to you?" I said, "I was in the woods" and i proceeded to tell her what i experienced but she did not listen..she said, " Stay out of the woods!!" I had to stay in on that day because i wanted to go back to see the future place again. I cried and cried feeling anxious and compelled to go back..When i did everything was gone.I looked and looked Nothing...The only thing i saw was regular 1960's houses and the roads did not look smooth and brand new and it had some cracks in them..Everything was lacking of color, beauty and modernism when i went back the next day.. recently someone on the internet had read my time slip experience who is a paranormal investigator from my state of Massachusetts contacted me thru email to anwer some questions. Then he visited the site ( the woods) and beyond when i had my first time slip experience to see if there still some sort of energetic activity around there. he told me he thinks perhaps i went thru some sort of energetic portal that enable me to step thru time into the future..he wonders if there is anything special to that spot..The only thing i said there was a big tree fire there before i had my time slip experience.. The investigator said, " Now there is alot of trash, bottles and stuff in the woods but there was definitely some interesting energy there. he told me he is bringing his team to the site ( The woods), take notes and post it on their website. That was the last time i heard from him because I answered everything that he needed to know. I copied his emails, My time slip experience and other information about time slip phenomenon and put it in my folder for my own paranormal personal experience because if anyone would have asked me if i had an unusual experience in my life time..This is what i would show them and tell them about. its good to know. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next