UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: apparition sighting
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:12 pm 

Hope you don't mind, but I "edited" your post a little--I inserted the word "crappy" in place of the one you were using. We try to keep this a family-friendly forum, as much as we can.

In my "early divorce days" (1975--1980) we thought NOTHING of smoking a doobie or 2 or 3, drinking wine all evening, and driving home. I, having once before had an accident after I'd drunk some beer, wouldn't drive... but my 2nd husband did, and I can honestly say I never thought anything of it. He was always careful, never made any bad turns or weaved and scared me; I just knew that I couldn't do it! But if I had shared a doobie with someone, that was different! I always thought I was just fine... It wasn't until some years later that it suddenly dawned on me how wrong I'd been, and what poor judgement I'd shown when I thought everything was under control. But THAT'S what "maturity" is all about. Unfortunately, some people never live long enough to gain that kind of common sense. And I read people every day on another forum who think they're safer driving stoned than they are when they're not... And there's no amount of postings I can make that causes even just ONE of them to reconsider his/her actions. And these are not young adults... these are people who legitimately buy and use marijuana because of chronic pain conditions. They think they're safer on pot than they are on prescription drugs, when (in my way of thinking) one is really no safer for driving than the other. While I DO agree that marijuana used under a physician's direction for relief of medical ailments is a lot safer for the body than pharmaceuticals are, I have never deluded myself into believing that when it's by prescription, it's any less lethal on the road than any other mind altering substance.

There are so many people who think if something--ANYTHING-- is prescribed, it's safe to use it and get out on the road. Someone I used to know, was on a morphine drip, along with other prescribed pills... She thought nothing of hanging her morphine drip in her car, popping her other meds, and taking off ... until the night she caused a 10-mile traffic tie-up on the freeway when she lost control, caused a horrific accident, and killed herself along with three other people, and there were several more who were badly injured. I had tried to make her understand that she was endangering herself as well as others, but she called me an Alarmist and we finally quit speaking to each other over her carelessness. I was sad when she died, but sadder, still, for all those whose lives were forever changed because Eli wouldn't listen to reason.

I'm very thankful for those of us who actually DO learn, before we die, that life is full of responsibilities, and that we can become as thoughtful in maturity as we used to be reckless in deeds.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:04 am 
Unregistered
HI I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL SOMEONE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME,8 YEARS AGO ,I HAD SENT MY KIDS TO SCHOOL,CLEANED THE HOUSE AND WAS SAT HAVING A CUPPA, I LOOKED UP QUICKLEY AND SAW A MAN STOOD IN MY LIVING ROOM, HE WAS DRESSED IN A UNIFORM ARMY I THINK,HE STOOD THERE LOOKING AT ME,THEN HE WAS GONE THAT NIGHT MY DAUGHTER SAW HIM IN THE BATHROOM, LATER I WAS ALONE IN BED HUBBY WORKS NIGHTS,AND FOUND A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL SAT ON MY BED, IN HER PJS WITH WINNIE THE POO ON THEM,DURING MY SCREAMING SHE HAD MOVED CLOSER TO ME ,THE STRANGE THING THOU SHE LOOKED AS SHOCKED AS ME,SHE WAS MOVING HER HEAD SIDE TO SIDE TO SHE IF I FOLLOWED HER, I CALL HER NATALIE, THEN WEIRD FEELINGS AND CONFUSTION CAME MY HEAD STARTED TO JUMP ,I COULD SEE WITH MY EYES CLOSED BUT THERE WOULD BE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM,THIS STILL SCARES ME TO THIS DAY, IM TRAVELING OUTSIDE ,MY HEAD PULLS ME BUT IT DOES NOT HURT, I WENT AROUND OTHER HOUSES UPSTAIRS,I CAN LOOK AT SOMEONE FOR MORE THAN A FEW SECONDS THERE FACES CHANGE, SOMETHIMES THE IMAGES ARE MELTED, I DONT KNOW WHY.THEN THE READING CAME I CAN READ WORDS IN MY HEAD VERY CLEARLY,THEY HOLD MY HAND WHEN IM ASLEEP, GIVE ME ROSES,PLUS SCARE ME MAKE ME JUMP ALOT EVERY NIGHT FOR EIGHT YEARS, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I AM ..IM DESPERATE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 am 

First of all, you should never type in all capital letters. It's very hard to read. You should also write in paragraphs; otherwise people will lose interest in your post before they ever get to read through the entire entry.

It sounds to me as if you were seeing a ghost.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:31 pm 

As I was reading it the part where you said
Quote:
A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL SAT ON MY BED, IN HER PJS WITH WINNIE THE POO ON THEM,DURING MY SCREAMING SHE HAD MOVED CLOSER TO ME ,THE STRANGE THING THOU SHE LOOKED AS SHOCKED AS ME,SHE WAS MOVING HER HEAD SIDE TO SIDE TO SHE IF I FOLLOWED HER, I CALL HER NATALIE,
It sounds to me like the veil was down between two parallel worlds and you were both able to see each other. I don't know if that is possible I've never experienced it for myself but it sounds like it could be a possibility........Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:12 pm 

That's an interesting concept.

If we can experience alternate realities, why can't they.

I have had experiences with time shifting, and time slips. One of the time shifting experiences was seeing a town scene as I sat in my truck in a parking lot, and the entire scene unfolded to an earlier time and place, and kept layering with different visions and detail.

It didn't occur to me, that although I could clearly see 'them', that perhaps they could see me as well!

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 pm 

This is why, when we dream, I truly wonder if we appear solid, or as ghosts to the people we see in the dreams who acknowledge us...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm 

If we were to think of our reality as being real, and their reality being just as real, your theory makes sense.

Perhaps it is only the 'gifted' among them, that allows them to see us, and the gifted among us, that allows us to see them.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:54 pm 

LOL! Maybe that's why only some of the people I recognize, seem to respond to me. I never know for sure if it's a dream, or if it's an OBE. I seem quite wide awake when it's over, but then I've had dreams that caused me to wake right up, too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:17 pm 

Maybe there are just different ways of connecting with that energy, here, and 'there'.

With me, it was wide awake. I could see where I was, and I could see where I ended up. Almost instantaneous deep meditation or something.

I do remember 25 minutes or so being a flash in the pan.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:24 am 

I experience a Time slip Phenomenon on 2 separate occassions in my life time in the same town while i was taking a walk into the woods alone to explore nature back in the summer of 1968 into the Future and secondly while i was driving down a street back in the summer of 1990 into the past 3 minutes away from the location when i had my first time slip experience back in 1968..this type of experience was the most mindboggling of all time..IT IS POSSIBLE THAT TIME TRAVEL CAN BE A REALITY!!! Take it from me from one of my phenomenon experiences.

I had an unusual Time Slip phenomenon experience when i was a child (7 years old) back in July of 1968 in Fitchburg,MA on a hot sunny day when I decided to take a walk into the woods alone in my neighborhood to explorer like most kids do. The woods were thick and shady I was pulling off branches and leaves away from my face, hair and body. It was a 10 minute walk..When i came out of the woods on the other side..I was shocked and stunned of what i saw which I describe as a futuristic neighborhood..The houses and roads look well-advanced, extremely clean, colorful and beautiful.. The roads was not made out of black tar but silvery/white metallic cement that you can see the sun shines right off of it..The houses looked well-advanced with many huge windows, colorful roof tops and the street lights look different too.. I have never seen this before..I was only there for 6 minutes and there were no people around ONLY ME, the future houses and the road. I can hear a deep humming sound which to me sounds like ( An alive power box) I am not sure if that what it was. I felt a little bit lost.. I decided to go back into the woods to tell my mom..My mom did not listen to me and said, "Stay out of the woods" The next day I snuck out and went back into the woods to find the future place and it wasnt there..It was GONE..I looked and looked NOTHING!!..
P.S..... Before I had my Time Slip experience..On May 1968, I was playing near by woods and decided to go for a walk into the woods until i saw a big tree fire burning. I ran to a near by neighbor and told him...The neighbor ran towards the woods saw the fire was spreading and yelled into the woods "anyone up there?" No one came out of the woods and the neighbor ran to his home to call the fire department and the fire was put out. I was just wondering if this was all connected some how..WE tell our true story experiences, Its well documented and it is up to the scientists or paranormal experts to figure this all out. Maybe one day we will have a full explanation and answers to all of our phenomenon experiences.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next