UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:48 am 

My wife told me a great one.........this lady is very confused because her little daughter is learning to talk and the first thing she tells her mother is that she is her dad.

Hey, I'm your dad and I know all about you. Freaked the mother out.

But as the little girl learned more words she had a lot to say about mom's life and her childhood.

Mom had to come to terms with the fact that this really was her dad, which is a very unusual situation.

The little girl was born 2 years after dad died.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:55 pm 

Stories like these just reinforce (in my mind) that when children are born, there is great orchestration from other dimensions and often former family members, involved. As uncanny as it seems, just look at the complexity of the human body, over all. That's a mystery, unto itself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:28 pm 

Not a doubt in my mind either.

Makes me wonder how much is missed with children, when we tend to just brush it off as 'meaningless' jabber and imagination.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 pm 

And what about identical twins who often share a language that only they can understand between each other? There are many stories about this anomaly. Usually, by the time the twins are kindergarten age, they no longer speak to each other in their special language, because the parents have re-programmed them to learn English, or whatever language is prevalent for their area... but I've always found these special stories extremely fascinating.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:44 am 

When I was very young I had a little brother...3 years younger, but he did not talk until he was about four or five years old.

He didn't have to because I did the talking for him.

Sounds a bit strange I admit but he didn't talk to me either, I simply knew what he wanted or what he wanted to say and said it.

And yes he did grow up to become a very successful individual, but he also joined toastmasters to overcome his dread of public speaking.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:10 am 

So you had telepathy with him! I had telepathy with animals (still do, sometimes.) and can still once in a while pass by a stranger and hear what their kavetching to themselves about... How cool!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm 

Tim,I have been having the most ative paranormal events happening to me in the last few weeks than at any other time in my life. For instance, yesterday I was sound asleep in a chair in my living room and I woke up knowing my freind was going to call me and not tenseconds later the phone rang and it was him, now my girl is a true skeptic in every sense of the word, she is stubborn close minded and, well you get the picture, anyway shw was awake watching t.v at the time and i told her the phone was going to ring and when it did i thought well how much more proof does she need,I guess that wasn't enough, she said i planned the whole thing out with my freind, who by the weay is also a skeptic and i think he cannot even grasp the concept of paranormal, i doubt he even knows the word, so I am alone in my house as far as paranormal stuff goes but in a way its a blessing because i cannot try and explain anything to my girl nor do i bother trying, but back to the topic my dreams have been spilling over into my waking world and we had a conversation about our subconcious and concious being not so far apart as we thought, well now I am sure of it, I believe their is no distinction between the two except we are aseep when we live our lives in our so called subconcious, but what exactly is sleep anyway? Our souls do not leave our bodies then at least i don't think so, so what is this state we call sleep? Do dreams or are dreams a seperate thing an imaginary jumble of thoughts that we randomly recall, or are are dreams just a continuem of our wakink life? The more I dig into my psychy the more i believe they are as one and when i sleep i believe i am capable of going places but i do not think our soul also goes with us because if it did and we died in a dream then we would actually die for real but i want to know if anyone has experienced dying in their sleep because i never have, i have been shot stabbed in my dreams but never died i always seem to remove myself from harm in my dreams. I learned a long time ago how to remember my dreams and hoe to go back to a dream i was having, I have learned to control so much just by meditating on things and for the first ten months i couldn't get myself to the point where i could get rid of the noise and other distractions in my head but once i learned how to achieve that then by trial and error i learned how to do many things such as lower my heart rate or remember my dreams. o.k. i know i got off the topic and i am all over the place here but i need to let you know where i am at so i can better explain myself. Past lives are as real to me as this coffee is sitting next to me. I can remember clearly living in the 1200 hundreds, i remember churches being bult i recall people who i knew and if i saw their face today i would recognise them, i believe we live in one continous life birth death and rebirth all working towards one goal spiritual enlightenment and where we go once we achieve that level of enlightenment, well i do not know but maybe by achieving that level i will then know but living this brief period we call a lifetime cannot be all there is no way no how and i do not believe we live one life and are judged and then go to heaven or hell, no that does not even make any type of sense to me but i live and let live and the majority of people believe that thats life and who am i to say to them that its not? no i only offer up my opinions and mine is but one theort out of many. In the feild of the paranormal there are no right or wrong answers, only when we experience these things can we say yes its true there are e.t.s we are not alone, there is too much evidence to say we are alone on this planet. Maybe the whole life cycle was given to us by ets, that could very easily be true, all i know is I will keep searching and keep an open mind lokking for answers joey978

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 pm 

First of all in my travels I have come across a lot of information that concerns children and what they're able to see, and hear, that can not be by an adult.

Some children, being very innocent are very perceptive to their surrounding are able to pick up on things that the adult mind has left behind.

Sceptics in this area, in my opinion have actually left their imagination and open mindedness way back in their childhood years, and are unable to tap into it in need of trying to solve a childs perception.

I believe, in one way or another, we have all lived another life time, and most likely it was as ourselves in another level of existance, and when we are done with this life, we will live it again in another level, and so on and so on.

I believe if they are talking about eternal life, then this is the way it takes place.

Question: Have you ever stopped a moment and listened to what a child has to say, no matter how out of this world it may sound, remember they're innocent, so how do they know about what they know unless it was given them from past experiences.

Jeff

Look behind the clouds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 pm 

Having never raised children, I haven't had much time listening to them when they're young and fresh from their former existences. But I don't doubt for a single moment that all of us were born here with memories of other lifetimes; unfortunately, those get pushed aside as these children become engrossed in doing as their parents say, and then being exposed to early learning--pre-school, etc.

You might be interested in reading CHILDREN'S PAST LIVES by Carol Bowman; Timbit & I have both read it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:09 am 

yOU MAKE A GOOD POINT children are innocent and not yet jaced by the world.They see the world through eyes of innocence,they will tell you how things really are, they have no hidden agendas.Itoo really believe that we live past lives ,al;l my studies have led me to this point in time and my beliefs, but thats only me. joey978

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next