UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am 

Joey, I think that your ability to meditate and slow your heart rate down and open up that 'other world' is the key. While you are tapping into these places, you are accumulating knowledge, and each time you do it, you add to that reservoire.

Maybe the ability to go further and further is based on that. In a way that when you start to learn to drive a car. Nothing is familiar or feels right, until you get the hang of how to operate it and manage the feel of the steering wheel on the terrain, and the speed, and build a knowledge base of familiarity. Each time you drive, you are more comfortable and confident and gain more skill.

And maybe because you have mastered skill far beyond what most of us have, that the more simple skills of knowing when the phone is going to ring takes no effort, you just know without trying, or thinking about it.

I agree that these experiences seem disconnected and different from eachother, but the more knowledge gained points in a direction of it all being one source.

It seems to me that I've never met a person with such experiences as yours or Tweaked's or others who have not also had other experiences in 'the paranormal'. As I go along and read your stories and really think about it, it makes far more sense to me that they are all related, rather than separate, distinct and different from eachother.

I have had near-death experiences in dreams that have repeated themselves over and over. It was inside the edge of a huge cavern, and I was holding the hand of my little sister. We were trying to walk the small, thin edge around the cavern without being seen. There was light coming up from the bottom of this cavern. Each time my sister slipped, and I felt the horror of the tug on my arm, and both of us going over. I felt the death, but was never brave enough to investigate the aftermath.

My mother also had repeated dreams about drowning. She used to say that it was a beautiful way to die.

I don't think death is too far away from life, just life in another form, maybe another place, but all part of the same journey.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm 

Hey Timbet

Heres an activity for you to try:

Go out into the country side on a nice warm day where there are no sounds what so ever, except for nature.
Find the biggest and oldest tree that you can find and sit beneath it with your back against the trunk.
Close your mind to all you daily activities and just focus on what that tree might be telling you and you will be surprised at what you experience.

You may find that you can take the dream of you and you sister to a much further experience.

But remember, no thoughts about what others are doing, just imagine your the last person on the planet, and just relax.

There are ways of bringing your reacurring dreams to the surface, and the ability to go further with them, just as long as you let yourself go. Don't worry about going to far, because something will always bring you back to sitting under the old tree.

I will sit under a large pine tree up at my parents that is several hundred years old and ready to fall to the ground, since conifers have a shorter life span than hardwoods.
I close my eyes, empty my mind of everything, and suddenly I feel as though I am living another life, in another realm, plus this is where I get many of my stories and information.

You will be amazed at what you will receive for info. You'll probably come back with a head full of stories to tell everyone.

If this doen't work the first time, just keep trying it, and after a time or two, you will start to live another life.

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:15 pm 

You can also meditate to become one with a tree you picture in your mind, and it's AMAZING the perceptions you feel: the wind blowing through your leaves, the sunlight filtering down upon your leaves and limbs and trunk, the birds and their nests in your boughs...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 am 

Thank you both. There is actually a place I like to go. It is a little park that was made to honour a slain police office, who was a friend of mine. I'm very comfortable there.

As soon as the weather warms up, and the ground is free of frost, I will do that. I know there is much to be discovered, and with the addition of the slips, I'd like to make sense of it all.

Will report back when I do.

This could be an interesting journey.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 am 

Attachment:
SedonaTree-0660Copy.jpg
SedonaTree-0660Copy.jpg [ 493.43 KiB | Viewed 5796 times ]
THIS is the tree which was allegedly here LONG before Jesus was born...

When I touched it, I felt as though i could see forever.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 am 

Tim, I think that meditation is a big help because it teach's you yo live in the moment and to clear away all outside distractions In order for me to dig deeper for a hightened awareness, I have to learn to rid nyself of all the distractions in my head and that is so hard, but I believe anyone can do it with practice and committment.
So you can do it tim, you just have to set aside the time and really keep at it it is very frustrating, but keep going.
Well I have to get up early, no rest for the wicked. joey978

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 am 

Tim, I think that meditation is a big help because it teach's you yo live in the moment and to clear away all outside distractions In order for me to dig deeper for a hightened awareness, I have to learn to rid nyself of all the distractions in my head and that is so hard, but I believe anyone can do it with practice and committment.
So you can do it tim, you just have to set aside the time and really keep at it it is very frustrating, but keep going.
Well I have to get up early, no rest for the wicked. joey978

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:46 am 

It's WEARY, Joey... WEARY! (WICKED is the play that's run 5 years on Broadway... you just play on UFOSeek with the rest of us!!) Sleep well, my friend.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:09 am 

I can see where I need to be able to meditate.

Interestingly enough, I've been taking a few pills to help me sleep, and I was able to direct a dream.....odd but interesting. Was also able to go back to the dream after I woke up and then fell asleep again. I think that might be progress.

Still too cold here to lay down under a tree. But, I may try to visualize Tweaked's tree and see what happens.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:39 am 

Just a note to some of you who might be interested:

At night I've become a lot more humble when I talk to "The Source of All the Positive Power of the Universes." I even USE the word humble, and say things like, "I humbly thank you for..." whatever it is that has been positive during the day. Also, I've been asking that any Negativity I hold--conscious or subconscious--be expelled, and as soon as it leaves my White Lights of Protection that surround my body, it becomes inert... I ask it to be transformed so it will not inflict sorrow or damage on anyone, or any other creature in the Universes.

And then... I ask that anyone who is or has directed negative thoughts toward me--those thoughts should be repelled, and made inert, as well... NOT directed back upon the person who sent them, because I forgive them, and not dispelled into the Universes to inadvertently affect anyone or anything else.

And guess what... I have now gained 8 pounds (I was down to 76 pounds again), have been sleeping better, and I also ask to be able to have only GOOD dreams, and ones that I can go back to and FINISH, if I awaken in the middle of them.

It's working for me... It might work for some of you.

It also seems that (in my dreams) my mother and I have come to a forgiveness, of sorts. She was in a dream I had the other night, and I said to her, "Well, Mom, we must have come to SOME positive conclusion after your death, otherwise, we wouldn't be here like this..." and she just smiled at me. It wasn't her usual phony smile; rather, it was something that appeared to be genuine. Perhaps in what's left of my life, and the early months of her death, we have finally come to accept each other for who we were and are, and realize that we don't ever want to repeat this kind of relationship ever again.

I'm not PREACHING to any of you. I'm merely saying what I have come to conclude is working in a positive way for me. Take whatever positive measures from these observations you can, and utilize them appropriately. Sincerely...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next