UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: experiences and dreams
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 am 
Unregistered
About 10 yrs ago a psychic told me I'm Antarean. She said I came here with a delegation to
teach early humans civilization (like with Viracocha, Osiris) and got space time and earth
time confused and missed my flight back. I did a regression and found I stayed by choice,
went native. She said my friends pick me up in the night and I go flying with them while
the body is sleeping. I've had 2 dreams that felt like experiences. In one I was lifted off the ground hollering, ' I don't want to go!' In the other, standing on the edge of a skyscraper
in a city at night, a little man beside me holding my hand. With his encouragement, we
both stepped off the edge and stood suspended in the air.

I've seen several dancing lights in the night sky over years. Like a plane flying across the sky, then it stops and dances up and down and sideways back and forth, then either stops or continues in a straight line. One, a friend was with me and we both saw it. I've never seen one close enough to see anything but a tiny light.

I just this evening discovered your site and like what I see here. I've carried questions about this and have never found anyone to talk with about them. Curious for your take on it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 am 

Welcome, but I want to know where they come up with these names, seriously.

I mean it sounds cool and all that but it all sounds so stiff and formal. Antarean, almost sounds Greek or Roman even. Antarean the civilizer, sounds formidable enough.

I've had my share of experience and I can't tell you one of these strange names, not a single one. In fact I don't know any aliens by name, it just never seemed all that important.

It's not you of course, its just that this name thing keeps coming up and I kind of feel like what the heck, eh?

I am interested to know if the psychic told you any more than this?

Floating in midair is something I've heard about before, it seems to be a reoccurring theme with some people. But yelling I don't want to go doesn't sound too good, you're not being overly cooperative it would seem or showing a whole lot of enthusiasm.

Anyway I hope you find some friends here and some helpful information. And always remember to keep a sense of humor handy and never take yourself too seriously. Strange things are just as real as normal things and sometimes they don't make a whole lot of sense, but that doesn't mean they're not real.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:39 am 

Hi David
I appreciated what you said about names. This particular psychic I intuitively didn't
quite trust. Though perhaps most interesting, to me, was at the beginning she asked
to see the palms of my hands. I held wrists on my knees and opened my hands.
She got visibly concerned and said, 'In your hands all I see is space. I'm not about space.'
With a finality that seemed like she was telling me to get out of there right now.
Then almost hatefully she said, 'Who are you?!' I said, 'That's what I'm here to find out.'
She calmed down and started telling me I was from Antares star system and the rest.
She was a preacher in her self-styled 'church,' severely judgmental, and my inclination
was not to trust her. I felt she had some psychic ability, but was ego-tripping in the
extreme, playing New Age. I wouldn't call her a fraud, but she burnt me out on psychics.
I've wondered about the Antarean connection, though never quite believed it. And
it doesn't matter whether I believe it or not, or whether or not there's anything to it.
But I wanted to say I appreciated your reluctance where throwing about such names
was concerned. I'm a hundred percent with you on that. Thanks for your reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:11 am 

Psychics who are "heads of their own church" ... well, I won't say what I really think. Don't let people like that get into your head.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am 

Ditto what Tweaked said hurry, you are smart to follow and listen to your instincts.

Was the information you learned during the regression, and was it with this particular psychic?

I would love to hear more of your experiences. We have members here who have undergone regression therapy, and some successful some not, but an area to be entertained very seriously.

I hope you tell us more about yourself and your experiences.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:05 pm 

Hi Tweaked
I'm with you all the way on psychic preachers, or preacher psychics, whichever.

Hi Tim
How much space and time do we have to answer your request? I'll be brief as possible.
The psychic mentioned did not do the regression.

I found my own way to do it and there was a period of time I did several. Of course, I
don't know about their accuracy, though they all seem plausible all these years
later. Made up my own riutal: 2 candles, a crystal, a picture of my spiritual master,
Meher Baba, and I sat quietly waiting. First time, I reached myself on Atlantis. A
priest-like man who used a huge crystal, the size of 3 bushel baskets. He had a spirit
'servant' he called up from the crystal who took me to a given lifetime. They had a
funny relationship, talked comic banter like Jack Benny and Rochester. Every time
I went 'in' I'd connect with the character myself on Atlantis and he would call the
spirit guide to take me to a lifetime. When we were on the journey it was like I
came out of it and had lost it. Then suddenly it came back and there we were. From
Egypt, a priest to royalty, to India a priest to the rich, in Persia a king, which I hesitate
to tell as it seems a bit farfetched, in Mesopotamia a woman who channeled the
oracle, southern Mexico a woman herbalist and another time a man herbalist same
area, several as Native Americans, Zuni, which I recognized from haircut and area,
Cheyenne, Lakota, and found a close connection with Sitting Bull, who has fascinated
me all my life, a European artist amidst the several Native American lifetimes. All
through childhood fascinated by Indians and empathized with them. Still do. The
places and tribes I gathered from images of architecture and clothing. Approximations.
No words ever spoken.

The psychic told me I'd been a prostitute last time
around, she saw much water. I went there on my own and found she was taken by
Germans from Holland by boxcar to concentration camp and gassed there. I believe
she was Jewish. In 1991 visiting Amsterdam with a friend who knew people there,
I met a man 93. It was like when you don't see a friend for 40 years and get together
and it's like no time has passed except we're just older. The moment we made eye
contact we 'recognized' each other. We didnt' talk about it, but it got both our
attentions that we seemed to already know each other so well. He was Jewish and the
age I would be if I'd stayed in that lifetime. He lost 35 relatives to the camps. I've
wondered if we might have been cousins who grew up together. It was that kind
of close feeling. Very very strong feeling. Also while there I saw a house of
Bavarian architecture, perhaps the only one in the city, that I'd seen in perhaps the
most unforgettable dream of my life, 28 years before. The land around it was the
same and there were roses growing as in the dream. You can imagine how stunned
I was when I saw the house. It was then a hostel. I didn't go inside because I didn't
want to have to explain. I found through the lifetimes it's like I've always been on
the cusp between male and female, going back and forth, frequently a shaman,
male or female.

This is what I found, not to be taken for fact, because I don't know about that. As
far as I know, it all came from imagination. Even if that's what it was,
it made an interesting story for me and explained an awful lot. I learned much.

The regression for first time on earth: At first I saw myself dressed
in a one-piece silver outfit that fit like skin. Became a kind of chief in a very
primitive tribe. Big funeral. I was Borneo black too. I looked like them.

I recall as a child of 6 or so looking at my arm disappointed by the white skin.
I thought, nobody I know will recognize me. I'm a whiteman, the enemy. Didn't
know about reincarnation then, or Indians. No tv then either.

I live rurally in the Blue Ridge Mountains, so I don't have much contact with people
to talk about such as this with. Have never explored websites on these matters
until I saw a link to ufoseek and thought I'd see what it was about.

Tweaked, I read last night about your mother marrying the trombone player and
living happily ever after. She sounds like a really neat woman. Probably a terrific
mother too, given, of course, her humanity, which she had in abundance.

Thanks for your patience.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:25 pm 

What very rich insight you have gained hurry. Amazing experiences. The ritual you did with the candles and the crystals, my father used to do the same thing. Only he also had a mirror, and did this in a darkened room.

None of us ever knew where he 'went' while under this self-imposed spell, but when he returned, we didn't ask questions as he was extremely moody and unpredictable.

Regardless, you have gained much insight, or maybe just enough insight that you can investigate more. Have you considered the regression again?

Where you live might not be exactly conductive to a formal regression, but if you ever have the chance to be led throught the process with a qualified therapist, my guess is you will put many more pieces together.

Very interesting post, thank you for sharing that hurry.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:55 am 

Tim

Interesting about your dad. I don't know what kind of mood I was in after each one.
I didn't have anyone around to be a distraction, so I don't know. I don't think I was
in a mood, but also don't know.

I found them valuable experiences. Even if it was imagination, it still came from
within. I have actually been thinking about doing it again, but don't have a reason
other than curiosity. I would like to do as you suggest, a guided regression. A guy
lives about 20-30 mi from me used to do that, but hasn't done it in several years
and won't. When I met him he'd already stopped.

I've been going around the site looking at this and that more or less randomly
and find it a very interesting site. Some is a bit lame, but that is to be expected.
I like an open forum like this that allows every kind of expression. It must be fun
sometimes for you moderators seeing all that comes in.

Oh, I've just remembered. Sitting Bull. Whenever I want, I can go to visit him.
We meet in a tipi and smoke a pipe. Most often we say nothing, just sit and
be together. He told me once he is my 'real father.' I've visited him fairly often.
Haven't visited with him in awhile. Might be fun to go there and see him again.
Discovered him reading Robt Utley's bio of him. Felt like I knew this man very
well. His values were mine. I admired him in the highest kind of way. Telling
a somewhat psychic friend about him, she suggested I go visit him. I asked,
'how?' She said, 'You know how. Just do it.' And I did. That's what I'll do one day
soon. Haven't seen him in awhile. Reread the bio not long ago. He was a truly
great man. There's no man in history I know of that I hold higher. Strangely, one
of the 2 men that killed him was named Bullhead. A mountain 5 miles from my
house is named Bullhead. Very weird when I saw that.

hurry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:14 am 

NONE of us view Life the same way... we're not meant to do so.

But those of us who have had similar, or even FAR DIFFERENT experiences, seem to not be hostile to each other's perceptions of the human/alien connection condition. That's what UFOSeek is all about--exchanging views and information.

Once in a while we get someone hostile, but they are short-lived... they either leave because they're pissed, or because our webmaster finds them too hostile to keep them. (Miro has a VERY tolerant soul, and it takes a lot to make him feel someone is detrimental to our forum; BUT... when he makes that assumption, they're gone.)

It's rather amusing that, on forums whereupon THOSE members have been banned from ours, they think I'm WONDERFUL -- they have no idea who I am! And yet, because I'm a moderator on THIS forum, and ask them to adhere to OUR forum rules, they call me names on their other forums, but under my assumed ID over there, I'm a goddess... Funny, isn't it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:37 am 

Hurryslowly, cool name and great stories.

Having been an Indian like you have can you tell me if you have a secret name?

I don't want you to tell me what it is, that would not be cool, but just interested to know if you have one.

I'm not sure if all Indians have a secret name but many do and the reason why it is secret is because their enemies cannot use it against them.

You cannot harm another spiritually if you can't identify them, so the spirit name is secret.

I guess you would call it a secret spirit name. A real spirit name is given by a great spirit departed, so the ceremonies they perform today and give young people secret names is an acting out of the experience shared by many, but it is not the real thing. It is simply a representation of a traditional belief, which keeps that part of their heritage alive.

Many great spirits come back to teach others in the spirit world, for the most part they teach others how to avoid their enemies rather than to do physical battle with them. But at the same time many great warriors know this strategy, their survival depends on it.

Being unseen and unheard is a good one, almost like being invisible. ;)