UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spirit cat
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm 

You know ,I think these people that say that anamils don't have souls have never had a pet. I farmed a lot over the years and I know about anamils. When my wife was pregnant our milk cow would stroke my wfe' stomach every day. When the baby was born the cow would go to where she could see the bed room window and moo, with out end ,until my wife would take the baby out to visit her. The cow (Ginger) would get real close and just look at that baby then run off and jump as if she was happy, not something an older cow often does.

One night all of the rabbits had gotten out and Ginger came to the house to tell us, then she went about the barn searching them out for us.

Dumb anamils ?????

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm 

This is no cat but check this out. be sure to go all the way to the bottom, the best pictures are there.http://www.montauk-monster.com/

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:39 pm 

David, even animal "experts" (a great many of them) STILL don't believe that animals feel pain, anguish, fear, love, etc. the way we do! And that's just SOOOOO scary. Those people are writing books and teaching our children!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:44 am 

:o :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 pm 

Isn't it just amazing those who teach us :evil:

I have had many cats in my life right up to about 17 years ago, when i found my true love and found out she was deathly allergic to cats, so we have a dog (110lb black lab/rottie)

I no for sure that animals have souls, and the way many of them act in this world will tell you they're more intellegent than we let on.
My dog for instence has dreams, and night mares, strange huh.

I have seen the return of several cats, and have waken in the night while I was young and shooed the cat from my bed that was not suppose to be there, then remembered that cat had died several months before.

And yes, I believe past cats souls are reborn into new cat litter, for what reason I am not sure, but this is one of my studies I am doing in the big book.
I found that some animal born into a litter have instinces of animals that have passed on, and I wonder if they soulss of animals play a roll in the world.
Our soul goes to the next level, animals seem to remain, WHY???

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 am 

I don't think all Souls migrate to a different level because some of us don't learn or learn to be a better person from a particular life experience... so... it comes around again, until the lesson is learned.

Animals, I believe, come back (when they do) because they either didn't experience love or because they have, and now they want to protect the one(s) they left alive.

My Dusty Cat was (in my personal opinion) a perfect example of my belief. She was a street stray--old and sick and unkempt when someone coaxed her to food, and brought her to our vet's to be brought back to reasonably decent health and adopted. No one knew exactly how old she was, but she had pretty much used us all of her 9 lives by the time I found her in the adoption cage. We'd just lost (to death) an old Siamese, so there was room in our clowder for another cat; I took one look at Dusty, and just knew I was supposed to bring her home.

She was with us only 3 years before she died, but in those three years she learned what it's like to be part of a group of house cats who always have water, a variety of food, and as much LOVE as each of them chooses to accept. She had a heart attack while on a routine check-up at the vet's... I wasn't there, and mourned her leaving this world without me by her side. (Howard is caring and loving, but I'm the caregiver and the Momma Cat of the clowder, so to speak.

A little over a year after her death, I was having a couple of the other cats checked for their bi-yearly physicals, and one of the techs mentioned a litter of kittens had been born, 5 days earlier. I had no intent to adopt any more pets, but I LOVE to see baby kittens and puppies, so I went back to the area where the newborns were nursing. I opened up the cage door and reached in, stroking the heads of the 7 newborns as they nursed. All of them were striped except for one--a diluted little calico. And the minute I touched her head, she pulled away from her mother's nipple, and with her eyes still shut, began squalling and took hold of the tip of my finger, trying to nurse it. (Dusty had been a raggedy old diluted calico.) I had a flash--and in that moment I knew this was a reincarnated Dusty, and I sensed she had come back at our vet's so I'd find her, and so she could have an entire LIFETIME of love with us, and to give back love to me which had been cut short by her previous old age. From that day on, the little calico was MINE!

I didn't name her Dusty; I call her Sophie, but at night, when she snuggles against me in bed, once in a while I say, "I know who you are; you're my Dusty-wusty cat..." And Sophie immediately comes up to my left ear and washes it ... just like Dusty used to do. NONE of the other cats we've had have ever done that. Then she settles down against the side of my head when my ear is fully cleaned, and she purrs loudly as she goes to sleep.

Call me delusional, if you like... but sometimes if we pay attention to our intuition, we just know things and can either accept or reject them, based on our personal circumstances. I'm glad I was there at the right time, and did the right thing (which was open the cage door to pet the kittens, and even with her eyes closed, she could sense my vibration) to find an old friend in a brand new body with identifiable traits so I'd recognize her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:26 am 

So very well said.

An animal mostly dog an cats who have been loved in this world will always find a way back either in a new born or as a shadow of the past.

There's something about animals that make me believe they are reborn to the world directly after death and if your in the right spot at the right time, your animal can be returned to you as before.

But never name the animal the same name, it just doesn't seem right for some reason.
and don't do what some people do and call their animals like bob, bob the second, bob the third, I mean that's just really creepy if you ask me.

There's a reason the animals return, but what could it be other than being loved, is there more to it than that, or could there be somekind of message written in there someplace.

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:42 am 

Well, yours is a great question.

I took care of Dusty in her three final years. She wasn't in the best of health when we took her, and we were told not to expect a long life. But when she began showing symptoms of heart problems, we and the vet treated her with the best care our money and his expertise/research could offer. I'd like to believe she knew that...

She hated GOING to the vet's, but she always knew we'd bring her home; except that last time, when her heart gave out on the examining table.

Howie said they used the paddles, they used the injection directly into the heart, they used oxygen... they did EVERYTHING--just as would have been done for any human. It was her time.

But now that she's back, Sophie is happy, and we gave her two boys (Calvin & Hobbes) to care for, when she was 14 months old. She went to the vet's with ME... and we let her bond with the 6 week old boys before we said we'd take them. They all rode home in the same HUGE carrier, together. She washed them, nuzzled them, and dearly LOVED them as if they'd been her own. (She's the prime example of Mommy going to the hospital, and coming home with twins, even though she didn't carry them or go through the pains of birth.)

Now, 4 years later, she STILL treats them as though they are her children, and they go to her to have their faces cleaned, twice a day, just as they did when they were kittens. The boys are happy, Sophie is happy, and the rest of the clowder pretty much accepts them as a "family."

Below is Sophie now... and Calvin & Hobbes right after we brought them home. 4 years ago.

Attachments:
C&H- TWINZ.jpg
C&H- TWINZ.jpg [ 31.55 KiB | Viewed 5107 times ]
Sophie_0111Copy.jpg
Sophie_0111Copy.jpg [ 78.79 KiB | Viewed 5107 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:28 am 

Here's an odd one for you... http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/2563071/Is-there-a-ghost-cat-in-Taranaki

Maybe it's the mate of the other cat that's still around. But also, if you have time, read some of the comments.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:26 pm 

TWEAKED
Very interesting video, if you watch the video again, check out the reflection of the gate in the mud puddle.
As the entity passes the gate you do not see any reflection of it in the mud puddle.

It is something, there, but not there, not giving off any reflection or shadow.

Your white kitty looks so egyption, so cool. :P

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next