UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spirit cat
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm 

Cats are the most mysterious creatures to ever be domesticated. Most psychics believe that cats are more out-of-their-bodies, most of the time, than any other domestic pet. It's sort of as though they exist partly here in our reality, and partly in other realities, always. Perhaps that's why they can see things around the house that we don't always see, or they exhibit a growl when we can't find anything to aggravate them. They may be viewing their lives through a prism, seeing many existences simultaneously.

And yes, they DO come back after they leave their bodies behind... We've got lots of them who come and go.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 pm 

Yes, cat are very mysterious, and when we had cats growing up, back in the day, we had one cat that would actually sit on the porch waiting for me to go bird hunting, she always knew when the weekend had arrived and I was going out.

What is really strange is she would follow me into the woods and hunt with me all day, and return home in the afternoon with me, then she would eat her food and lay on my lap for a while resting.

She would do this every day that I would go hunting, and she postivily knew the days I had off from school.

It was almost as though she could count the days until our next excursion.

She did this until I left in 1982 and joined the Navy.
When I returned home seven years later she was gone.

It's like the dog I have now (Spats -- named after the old shoes because of his white and black feet). Every day he will come up to me when it is time for him to go outside, and he is usually correct in the time give or take a minute or two, but no more.

If you want to know a little more about what may be around you, keep an eye on the animals, it's as though they have the answers, only if they could talk.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:18 am 

They DO, Jeff ... but we have so much mind clutter and noise going on around us, we usually fail to see what they're saying.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:23 am 

Momma SOPHIE, and adopted (half-brothers) franteral twins, CALVIN & HOBBES... Taken tonight. Momma is relaxed, while the BOYZ are guarding the screen door. Boy... talk about a "family"...

Attachments:
Sophie, Calvin & Hobbes-0113Copy.jpg
Sophie, Calvin & Hobbes-0113Copy.jpg [ 79.47 KiB | Viewed 13242 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:43 pm 

Nice

I wonder what the two boyz are talking about at that moment?

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:14 pm 

They were discussing how nice it was to be INSIDE while the baby skunks were crossing the front tiles to get to the outside bowl I keep for the feral critters... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:41 pm 
Unregistered
This is really strange, as I lost my cat Joseph last year and his manifestation as a spirit is exactly the same as yours. Even though I have another 2 cats, they are elsewhere when I feel a cat jumping on the bed and settling where Joseph settled, and when I put the light on my other two cats are nowhere to be seen. I even feel Joseph's spirit pummeling before settling and sometimes, walking over me to get to his favorite spot.

[quote="david barclay"]My cat Joseph died last year and he sometimes jumps on the bed in his spirit form and I can feel him settling down in his regular spot and yes you can see the covers moving.

So animals have spirits, for sure.

Many years ago I was in a rural location and I was the only person for about 50 miles who spoke English, but nonetheless you don't need words to communicate with animals.

I happened to find myself at a small cattle butchering place, it was quite horrific. But what really got to me was the cattle waiting in line......they were crying. Very serious crying and that really did a number to me...these animals were heartbroken and totally traumatized by the experience.

Stuff like that you never forget.[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 pm 

Humans tend to treat animals as though they have no self-awareness, and have no idea what is happening around them. Humans are often the most ignorant of all mammals on earth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 am 

Amen to this tweaked.

People need to realize that animals have about a two hundred 200 times more sensitivity than the human.
They hear and smell better than any human.
My sister has a cat Tony, and he plays all day with the spirit of a small boy who lives with my sister.
Spirit boy has been seen on many occasions.

Jeff is back
But lost between worlds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 am 

Lost between worlds??? Can you explain, my friend?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next