UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Spirit cat
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:07 am 

Animals are super sensitive..that's for sure guys.

Even when my dog is outside she can still hear me pour food out for her, right from the bottom of the garden. And it's quite a distance...left me scratching me head for a while.

Peace, Caper.

Post subject: Re: Spirit cat
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:58 pm 

Lost between worlds?

Well here is the best way I can explain this situation I am in at the moment.

I have been doing a lot of cunsulting with a paranormal group, and the main subject that we're working with at the moment is dimensions and how perhaps we are not exactly who we started out being.

For example, what if the other day while I was walking around in the woods, I walked through a portal to an identical dimensions to this one, the same exact time my other walked into my deminsion, switching places with one another.

Perhaps I am not the same Jeff which you spoke with last year.
Perhaps I am just a minute different than my counter part.

I have been sitting in my chair a lot with the heating pad on my back, which has given me ample time to do some writing on dimensions, and have already sent over 100 pages of information (theories) to this paranormal group.

If anyone wishes to hear of my theories please send PM to me so I can send you them, which are quite interesting.
I have come to the conclusion in my own personal theory, that everything that takes place all comes around to one final destination, and this is DIMENSIONS.

I have had the chance over the winter to do a lot of reading and re-reading of the papers I have written and call the Big Book, (which is now at about 1000 pages, not to mention a book series I have written out by hand which is at about 1500 pages).

Lost between worlds is a good explanation for what is taking place in my life at the moment, and will be doing a lot of investigations here in the state on portals leading to other dimensions.

Jeff